** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Oct 28-31

2 hours ago, Sir Puntalot said:

Las Palmas could also be worth a shout, but I think their odds are about right. Celta's record looks impressive, but look a little closer to their away form and the fact Las Palmas could get a 2-2 draw with Real Madrid at home and I'd definitely be leaning towards LP.

I was going to include Celta in an accumulator but despite them winning four of their last five games that 5-0 loss to Villarreal a couple of weeks back is concerning me. Was it a one-off? I think if Las Palmas can score early then it could create a huge problem for Celta.

Sevilla priced at 2.00 away to Sporting Gijon. I appreciate Sevilla have a reputation for sometimes falling victim to the underdog on the road but Gijon have lost 7 of their last 10 matches. They are a tough team to beat at home, for sure, but Sevilla have got into the habit of grinding out the wins now.

3 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

I was going to include Celta in an accumulator but despite them winning four of their last five games that 5-0 loss to Villarreal a couple of weeks back is concerning me. Was it a one-off? I think if Las Palmas can score early then it could create a huge problem for Celta.

Sevilla priced at 2.00 away to Sporting Gijon. I appreciate Sevilla have a reputation for sometimes falling victim to the underdog on the road but Gijon have lost 7 of their last 10 matches. They are a tough team to beat at home, for sure, but Sevilla have got into the habit of grinding out the wins now.

Looks a tight low scoring affair at Gijon to me, but my gut feeling is to stay away. :ok