** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League > Oct 29-31

4 hours ago, kulikTS said:

Are there any chances to break for Everton? For me HW is possible.

To break what? Their neck? ;) Home win possible - I'd hope so, it's not Barcelona they're playing. ;) 

As with Stoke game, looks a tough call and could be a draw or single goal win either way most likely. Ratings here https://www.punterslounge.com/football/ratings/england-premier-league

When I look at a game like Stoke and Swansea, where there is not much to choose between the teams, it does not make betting sense to choose a standard type of bet. For me the home win, draw  away win is a complete lottery. Any of the three results are possible. For me it makes more sense to bet smaller, but choose a bet with longer odds.

So a bet like HT NIL NIL (bet365  odds are 3.25)  or highest scoring half (2nd  at odds of even money) looks good.

I like the highest scoring half (2nd) for three reasons.

1) Stats wise Swansea have been highest scoring half (2nd) in 3 of 4 away games (Saints, Leicester, Burnley)

2) Stoke have been highest scoring half (2nd) in 3 of 4 home games (WBA , Spurs, Man City)

3) Both teams have really struggled for 1st half goals. They have just 6 1st half goals between them in 18 1st halves.

#3 Says this will probably be a low scoring game, but the UNDER 2.5 is the longshot (at 2.05)  The over 2.5 is the favorite at 1.8

Looking at the over/under 2.5 goal odds and comparing them to the highest scoring half (the same),

I think the highest scoring half (2nd) is the way to go here.

Edited by neilovan