** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

October 17 - October 23

1 hour ago, BuffChestmen said:

Adding

Schwartman @ +130 to my card.

Cuevas not playing so hot on hard court and is registered for next weeks tourny. I don't think he'll be as motivated to win if this match is grinding.

:welcome to PL BuffChestmen. :ok 
I see by your odds, you're stateside - any chance you can use decimal odds? No worries if not and good luck with your bets. ;) 

@CzechPunter You can have a good service game without a big serve. I'd argue Agassi, Ferrer, Chang and Nalbandian all had amazing service games without having the serve to back it up. They used great fundamentals and anticipation along with the baseline game to do it. I don't think he has the talent those guys have but for sure he could make better use of a well placed big top spin serve to put his opponent out of position and make the 2nd serve return at least awkward. Then again... I'm a dude ranting at a keyboard and he's an ATP champion.