** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

October 17 - October 23

I am new here so IDK how to post predictions like CzechPunter but still I feel like this is a must bet...

Florian Mayer to beat Tommy Robredo @2,00 bet365

Mayer had a really good season after he returned from the injury in April/May. QF in Stuttgart, won Halle, won 2 challengers and was unlucky with the draw in last 2 tournaments (Tsonga, Raonic). On the other hand Robredo's fitnes and stamina is questionable after playing very few games this year...

Few other matches that I like:

Jan Lennard Struff to beat Mikhael Youzhny @1,79 pinnaclesports

Struff won indoor challenger in Belgium only a week ago and I really like players that go to a lower ranked tournaments to find the right form and then enrol to ATP event with the momentum. Especially since this ATP event is being played Belgium as well and it is played indoors, Struff's favourite surface by far. Another factor is that he had a nice rest last week. -> Momentum, form, rest, indoors should do the trick here.

I will post more later.

15 minutes ago, ejmali333 said:

Thanks :) Understood, and what do you say about picks, any comments? :) 

I was looking at Mayer myself, but it seemed like a 50/50 match to me in the end, so I've decided against it - Robredo is bound to be really motivated after the long injury break and he played indoors last week. Struff is certainly the favourite in my eyes as well, but the odds look about right too. Would probably go with both Mayer and Struff if pushed though, so hopefully they can both deliver!

M. Ymer - Verdasco 4.7 Matchbook

Verdasco's indoor hard winning record is around 55%. He is strugling to find his best form except clay tournaments in 2016. Ymer is a future star. He showed earlier this season that he is capable to beat higher rated players on clay. Yesterday he played with his brother on doubles and scored a surprising win with 5.5 odds so seems both are liking the surface. It's the home tournament for Ymer and last year he was close to beat Alex Zverev here. The dude loves to play indoor so I think he will take at least one set, but the winning odds are sweet.

3 hours ago, ogii55 said:

M. Ymer - Verdasco 4.7 Matchbook

Verdasco's indoor hard winning record is around 55%. He is strugling to find his best form except clay tournaments in 2016. Ymer is a future star. He showed earlier this season that he is capable to beat higher rated players on clay. Yesterday he played with his brother on doubles and scored a surprising win with 5.5 odds so seems both are liking the surface. It's the home tournament for Ymer and last year he was close to beat Alex Zverev here. The dude loves to play indoor so I think he will take at least one set, but the winning odds are sweet.

I was looking at him as well but it was kind of crazy to bet this... When I saw your comment and first two games I had to take 2:0 in sets @4,00 bet365 and hope for the best. :) Thank you!

What do you say about his brother Elias, can he make it against Kamke? :)

The other brother faced far more motivated opponent and missed his chances.

Smitkova - Allertova 3.32 Matchbook

Smitkova is playing very strong and serving very well, which is very important in Luxembourg court. On the other hand Allertova made a lot of DF in her first match. Smitkova is typical indoor player and at least will be 50/50 against Allertova. The odds for Smitkova started from 2.6, but I expect to fall once again until tomorrow.

Maden - Simon +1.5 sets 4,8 Pinnacle

Maden showed good form here and he is indoor hard player. Simon is coming from China Masters and didn't have much time to rest and to adapt to conditions. Often the Frencman isn't playing at his best against lower ranking players, this is why it's very possible that Gilles could drop a set.

Lisicki - Wozniacki 4.4

A little bit crazy tip. But some reasons are there for Sabine. Caro could be tired after winning tournament in Honk-Kong and generally successful results in Asia. She defeteated here Brengle  very easy. But Brengle was right opponent to Caro. Many mistakes and no hard hits except first three games. And I think fatigue can catch Caro right now.

Caro has more problems with Sabine on faster courts and Luxembourg is. They met themselves in L. in 2013 and Caro won easily but I hope it was exception of their matches. Lisicki was tournament before in Osaka injured( She was forced to withdraw from the tournament with a left hip injury before her second round match ). And Caro was unable to win easy in HK final over injured Mladenovic who has similiar play to Lisicki.

I know Sabine has poor season but it could motivate her much more to finish the year in better ranking.

I am following my boy tomorrow:

Jan Lennard Struff to beat Gilles Simon @3,50 paddypower

They played 2 matches with each other, both on grass and Simon barely won both matches (3:2 and 2:1 in sets). I guess it is time for Struff to beat him and this is great timing. He is in form, with a good run lately, indors... I am very comfortable to put big money on him. :) 

Mayer - Goffin 5.98 Pinnacle

Mayer is returning to top form this season. He struggled in 2014 and 2015 because of injuries. Now he is playing great and already won an ATP tournament on Grass beating Zverev and Thiem. He is very capable guy and I am not sure if Goffin recovered well from Asian tournament. Mayer is leading 2:0 in H2H so the odds are pretty nice. I see him to take at least one set.

13 minutes ago, Bojanst said:

great tip on Troicki! Thank you for this gift on Medvedev ;)

I don't post much, but for people like you I'm happy to make an exception.

First, you didn't put any money on Medvedev. Second, why don't you just f*ck off. CzechPunter is one of the best and most active tipsters on the forum and he contributes a lot, your contribution on the other hand is zero.

Kyle Edmund (+3,5 games) - David Ferrer 1 @1,82 pinnaclesports

Indor conditions suits Edmund much more than Ferrer and to be honest Ferrer is not getting any younger and it is clearly visible how he is slowly dropping in the rankings this year. On top of that this is his least favourite surface. On the other hand, Edmund is yet to loose a set indors this year (6 matches won, 12:0 in sets, challenger won lately...). Ferrer may still win, but it will be at least close, and +3,5 games should be enough for Edmund to cover...

Hey Punters. Been betting tennis for a while. Usually take short parlays, Game spreads or O/U. Rarely Dogs or straight up ML. Mostly just looking for reasonable bets. Been on Covers for a bit but the tennis chat is full of flamers so thought I'd check out a new forum.

Small Parlay

Delpotro ML/Zverev 2-0 @ -104

Don't think Karlovic or Kamke have the groundgame to compete with their opponents in Stockholm tomorrow.

7 hours ago, BuffChestmen said:

Hey Punters. Been betting tennis for a while. Usually take short parlays, Game spreads or O/U. Rarely Dogs or straight up ML. Mostly just looking for reasonable bets. Been on Covers for a bit but the tennis chat is full of flamers so thought I'd check out a new forum.

Small Parlay

Delpotro ML/Zverev 2-0 @ -104

Don't think Karlovic or Kamke have the groundgame to compete with their opponents in Stockholm tomorrow.

:welcome and good luck! Just stay within the weekly threads please, that's how we keep things organised here :ok