** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

League 1 & League 2 > Oct 11th - 15th

league1ratings.jpg.35dd680b27e5a039e8b0dleague2ratings.jpg.4826e86cc3b055d1ee795

The League One and League Two action continues this week. Interested to hear where you will be putting your money this week! Notts County versus Morecambe start the action early this week as the solitary fixture tomorrow night before the next round of fixtures take place this coming weekend.

The graph I provided earlier suggests the following:

Oxford - Away Win : Result - Home Win

Wimbledon - Away Win : Result - Draw

Bristol Rovers - Home Win : Result - Home win

Charlton - Home Win : Result - Home Win

Fleetwood - Draw : Result - Home win

Northampton - Home Win : Result - Away Win

Bolton - Away Win - Result : Home Win

Rochdale - Away Win : Result - Home Win

Scunthorpe - Home Win : Result - Home Win

Sheff Utd - Home Win : Result - Home Win

Southend - Draw : Result - Home Win

Walsall - Home Win : Result - Home Win

The goal of my endeavours is to be able to achieve a minimum consistent accuracy level of 7 out of 12 correct each round of matches. This so that I can give a confident guide for picking a small accumulator selection (of no more than 5 matches) to increase the odds for the accumulator coming right.

Today's results, 5 out of 12 is not good enough, and it is the lowest I have achieved so far this season. Millwall's win at Northampton was completely against the grain. Must do better. 

Regards

Edited by Aristillus

Normally I do not entertain League Two as the form is generally all over the place. Most the teams cannot maintain consistency of form, so the stats often show many false positives. Nevertheless, for those who bet on League Two teams, these are for you.

League Two Form.jpg

Edited by Aristillus

The League Two Graph suggests the following:

Leyton Orient - Away Win : Result - Away Win

Accrington - Home Win : Result - Home win

Cambridge - Away Win : Result - Away Win

Carlisle - Home Win : Result - Home Win

Cheltenham - Away Win : Result - Home Win

Doncaster - Home Win : Result - Home Win

Barnet - Home Win : Result - Away win

Mansfield - Home Win : Result - Draw

Morcambe - Draw : Result - Away Win

Notts County - Away Win : Result - Draw

Plymouth - Home Win : Result - Draw

Yeovil - Home Win : Result - Home Win

Only 6 out of 12. Normally I don't touch League Two, and I'm going to stick to this principle in future.

Regards

Edited by Aristillus

Bolton v Oldham

Bolton haven't won in their last 4 home games and the ratings have them as very poor at the moment. In total contrast to that, Oldham are nearly 15pt clear on the last 4 ratings, but 34pts clear on the last 2 and unbeaten in their last 5 away games.

Oh did I mention they're 5.25 at Bet365 ! :loon  :loon  :loon 

Similar to the Morecambe bet above, I'll go for the safety net of Double Chance. However, 5.25 is absolutely BONKERS and I think these odds compilers have all been on the whisky chasers. I wouldn't put anyone off the straight win.

Oldham Double Chance (Win/Draw) @ 2.05 Bet365

More here https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/football

Sheff Utd v Port Vale

Ok this is where the ratings are good because it's not all about those teams that are clear ahead. Both of these teams are quite average attacking wise based on the ratings and are quite evenly matched. However, Sheff Utd are as low as 1.57! :loon 

More bonkers material. They've won their last 3 home games, but only by a single goal each time.

Port Vale are actually in 4th place as opposed to Sheff Utd in 8th (ok, there's only 2pts difference though). Last 3 away matches, they've lost 1, drawn 1 and won 1, that win being away at Mk Dons, yet they are 6.00 (5/1) to win this match, that's crazy.

I have to be on Port Vale Double Chance @ 2.25 Bet365

More here https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/football

Plymouth 2/1 at home to Pompey? Ha ha ha mental....seriously, that is absolutely ridiculous. Unless Plymouth have a whopping injury and suspension list I really do not get this at all. Pompey's away form is pretty poor, a paltry 2 1-0 away wins all season in the league. Plymouth have lost once at home all season and that was on the opening day.

Jesus, pile into this.

2 minutes ago, Kenton Schweppes said:

Plymouth 2/1 at home to Pompey? Ha ha ha mental....seriously, that is absolutely ridiculous. Unless Plymouth have a whopping injury and suspension list I really do not get this at all. Pompey's away form is pretty poor, a paltry 2 1-0 away wins all season in the league. Plymouth have lost once at home all season and that was on the opening day.

Jesus, pile into this.

@Kenton Schweppes, there still seems to be this obsession from the media and bookies that Portsmouth are a big fish in a small pond. Plymouth are looking a top side this season and if they don't go up then I will be very surprised. I read an article the other day about their Football Manager stats analyst who comprehensively scouts their opposition and their own performances. The set up down there is very fine-tuned these days. They are a club going places.

2 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

@Kenton Schweppes, there still seems to be this obsession from the media and bookies that Portsmouth are a big fish in a small pond. Plymouth are looking a top side this season and if they don't go up then I will be very surprised. I read an article the other day about their Football Manager stats analyst who comprehensively scouts their opposition and their own performances. The set up down there is very fine-tuned these days. They are a club going places.

The price is madness, total madness. I agree, they seem to think Pompey will stroll the league every year but I have seen very little evidence to back this up. You've got to be all over Plymouth at that price.

56 minutes ago, Kenton Schweppes said:

Jesus, pile into this.

They're on the tips pages as Plymouth/Draw @ 1.62 Bet365 - agreed. :ok 

6 hours ago, Kenton Schweppes said:

Jesus, pile into this.

Unlucky KS. Will be interested to see the ratings on this one too.