** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Japanese Grand Prix

Japanese GP, Suzuka (6am UK Time Sunday)

A lot has been made of last weeks disaster for Lewis Hamilton after his engine blew with 15 laps remaining and looking very likely to bag the 25pts on offer. Instead he is 23pts behind Nico Rosberg with 5 races left and has drifted out to 9/4 with Bet365 to retain his World Championship.

Rosberg compounded the Brits problems with a terrific qualifying session which sees him start from pole alongside his team mate on the front row. Its a funny one because Hamilton won both of his other races here from second on the grid so he wont mind too much at this stage. The betting is very close, Rosberg is just edging favouritism at around even money while Hamilton is generally a 5/4 shot (Skybet).

I think Hamilton is bets when up against it and i reckon he can beat his rival here in Japan, as long a his car makes it to the end!

The stats show a safety car is more likely than not and its 4/9 with Coral to appear once again but the race does have a decent record on reliability so over 17.5 finishers with Skybet looks appealing this week.

If your looking for a longshot then i would advise a small bet on Valtteri Bottas to make his way up to the top 6 at a rather big looking 11/4. He may need a bit of trouble up front but starting 11th gives him a strategy advantage over the Force India's.

57f8cb0984d5d_ScreenShot2016-10-07at09.4

Selections:

Lewis Hamilton Outright 5/4 Skybet

Over 17.5 Finishers 5/6 Skybet

Longshot: Bottas Top 6 Finish 11/4 BetVictor

:ok

• 1 month later...