** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 > Oct 14th - 16th

ligue1.jpg.8a2c18a461b7e3221b6a8fad2c9f2

ligue2odds.jpg.2145b21e2f35cd316091c63c2

Only St Etienne and Marseille standing out as firm favourites at home this round which could cause a few selection headaches. Montpellier are not bad value at 1.95. Nice remain the only unbeaten side in the division so far but they face a huge challenge with Lyon at home. They are not even listed as favourites for that game. Will you be backing them?

• 2 weeks later...

Toulouse v Monaco

This fixture has goals written all over it (watch it be 0-0 now!) before I even looked at the ratings. Whenever I look at BTTS bets, I want to know the away team is attacking and has firepower and Monaco don't lack that. I also want to see a price of 1.67 or above ideally.

I'm very surprised this isn't close to 1.50 despite being in the low scoring French top flight. 1.80 is too good to refuse.

Both Teams To Score @ 1.80 Bet365

22 hours ago, Paul Ross said:

Toulouse v Monaco

This fixture has goals written all over it (watch it be 0-0 now!) before I even looked at the ratings. Whenever I look at BTTS bets, I want to know the away team is attacking and has firepower and Monaco don't lack that. I also want to see a price of 1.67 or above ideally.

I'm very surprised this isn't close to 1.50 despite being in the low scoring French top flight. 1.80 is too good to refuse.

Both Teams To Score @ 1.80 Bet365

Stade Rennes versus Bordeaux is another I would back for BTTS. Valued at 1.90 with bet365.

AS Nancy v Paris St. Germain

AS Nancy: Badila (5/0 d), Lenglet (8/0 d) (both suspended), Hadji (5/0 f), Puyo (6/1 m), Robic (6/0 m), N’Guessan (3/0 m)

Paris St. Germain: Di Maria (8/0 m), Kurzawa (5/2 d), Maxwell (3/0 d), Thiago Motta (8/0 m), Aurier (4/0 d), Pastore (4/0 m)

FC Lorient v FC Nantes

FC Lorient: Paye (0/0 d), Conte (0/0 d), Aliadière (0/0 f), Moukandjo (8/4 f, top scorer)

FC Nantes: Walongwa (3/0 d), Iloki (2/0 m), Moimbé (3/0 d), Vizcarrondo (8/0 d, suspended)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Hi all.

Yep PSG to win away in Nancy is the more sure bet. Teams are the opposite of the scale. Bets like 2 or 3 goals for PSG can be considered.

I see 2 other matches :

Bastia / Angers - Home Win

Each year it's the same, Bastia save their season and place in Ligue 1, thanks to their results at home (2/1/1). On the other side Angers is not a good traveller (1/0/3). So even if iy not will be a great match, for me a home win.

Guingamp / LOSC - Home Win

After 3 matches, Guingamp was on the podium. Obviously, it's over, but regarding each stats and the level of confidence of each team, Guingamp should win this game. Lille won last match by scoring just after a goal refused for Nancy for outside, outside unreal. So a short and a Lucky victory at home, no way away from home.

23 hours ago, FCNA said:

Hi all.

Yep PSG to win away in Nancy is the more sure bet. Teams are the opposite of the scale. Bets like 2 or 3 goals for PSG can be considered.

I see 2 other matches :

Bastia / Angers - Home Win

Each year it's the same, Bastia save their season and place in Ligue 1, thanks to their results at home (2/1/1). On the other side Angers is not a good traveller (1/0/3). So even if iy not will be a great match, for me a home win.

Guingamp / LOSC - Home Win

After 3 matches, Guingamp was on the podium. Obviously, it's over, but regarding each stats and the level of confidence of each team, Guingamp should win this game. Lille won last match by scoring just after a goal refused for Nancy for outside, outside unreal. So a short and a Lucky victory at home, no way away from home.

Nice price on Guingamp. :ok