** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ryder Cup

Bamford

Not everybody's cup of tea, but I like a bet in the player markets.  Top combined points scorer market is the most popular, with Poulter, 4-way tie, Poulter and Rose winning over the past 4 renewals. I think Team USA win by a squeak, but I'm happy to back Justin Rose at 14/1. Loves this format and is nicely rested for this. From a USA perspective Dusstin Johnson is 7/1 favourite, but I'm backing Patrick Reed again at 14/1.  Simply thrives in this arena. Willett (25s), Walker (33s) also appeal.  Top European Rookie is another market that interests me and I've snapped up Danny Willett at 100/30. Pieters and Fitzpatrick are his challengers IMO.

Day three :

Brandt Snedeker to win his Singles match 10/11paddy power

Dustin Johnson to win his Singles match 8/15 paddy power

Zach Johnson to win his Singles match 8/11 paddy power

All three are playing against players who are rookies that have played just one match and are very inexperienced. So i expect these three to easily win their Singles matches

Matt Kuchar to make the winning putt 7/1 paddy power

USA to win the match 15.5 /12.5 7/1 paddy power

I expect the USA team to win tonight quite easily and Kuchar to make the winning putt