** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Nap Competition - Wednesday 21st Sep 2016

9.10 Kempton: Keiba @ 6/1 Ladbrokes

Keiba took advantage of career lowest mark last time over course and distance when tried in cheekpieces for the first time. It was a promising performance from a wide draw when finishing third that day - off the same mark today, from a better draw with blinkers fitted he might be better positioned this time and should be up to win this race.

This is a bit of a longshot choice but I think Tim Vaughan is sending Mad Money to Perth all the way from South Wales to win the 5.45. Its a long way but the odds are too short for me being as I havent found a winner so far this month in this comp.

He also sends one more that although a tissue outsider is not without a chance.

Wearing a hood for the first time and switching to chasing I'm going to gamble on

2.55 Perth  LAKE CHAPALA 7/1 Bet365

Edited by mr.benn
copied from wrong notes.

2.00 Good - See of Rome - win at 11/1 bog boyles

2yo mdn over 9 furlongs

I like to look at once raced horses who finished placed on debut for these 2yo maidens.

This one finished 3rd at Salisbury with 8 lengths back to the 4th and was only beaten just over a length by two horses with previous experience

By derby winner Pour Moi so should appreciate the step up in trip and got a mile at Salisbury no problem