** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League > Sep 27/28

Anyone interested in making some money, Legia Warsaw away to Sporting is a banker tomorrow

The standards of Polish club teams are really poor (which is proven by their results in the european competitions), and Legia  sacked the coach last week, they are not getting the results in this poor domestic league, they lack quality, and have only luck to thank they got to the CL group stage

Dortmund beat them 6-0 in the first round, having completely outplayed the home team. The question for tomorrow is: how many Sporting can score. I would not be surprised with a hammering

I have taken some handicaps (-3.0, -1.5 first half) and Sporting to score 4+

should be a nice evening tomorrow betting wise

good luck!

Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid

Borussia Dortmund: Subotić (0/0 d), Durm (0/0 d), Bender (0/0 m, Reus (0/0 f)

Real Madrid: Marcelo (4/0 d), Casemiro (3/0 m)

FC København v Club Brugge

FC København: Greguš (8/0 m, suspended)

Club Brugge: Gedoz (4/1 f, doubtful), Mechele (0/0 d), Engels (4/1 d), Refaelov (3/1 f), Storm (1/0 f)

Leicester City v FC Porto

Leicester City: Schmeichel (4/0 first goalkeeper, doubtful), James (0/0 m), Mendy (1/0 m)

FC Porto: Oliveira (1/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

10 hours ago, pulsar12 said:

Slimani to score tomorrow for Leicester. He adapted very fast and already has knowledge about Porto because of his recent past on portuguese football.

Yeah, I've also been impressed by him. I think once he's fully settled in the Premier League he'll be decent. Agree if he starts tonight then he could bag one.

Champions League: Monaco - Bayer Leverkusen

We sided with the hosts for their opening group game at Wembley against Tottenham ........"Monaco are top of Ligue 1 and were certainly no less impressive than Spurs in a 4-1 away win at Lille on Saturday, they played with great pace and width, so Wembley should suit, they will be stronger today with a couple of regulars returning and arrive full of confidence. ASM upgraded in the summer and feel they are very different from the side who lost 4-1 at White Hart Lane last December in the Europa League. That was a half hearted performance from the visitors who were already on their way out of a competition they were not committed to and they were at the time still playing catch up in Ligue 1 for a Champions League place, their target for the season. Already competition battle hardened through playoff games with Villarreal where they won both legs, I favour them to take a point this evening in what could be a very entertaining contest."

They won that 2-1 and have taken both home games since, with their "blip", a 4-0 loss at rivals Nice sandwiched in between. It was key that they got back on track on Saturday after that heavy loss and this is a very different ASM to the one we have seen in recent campaigns, they are certainly more vulnerable defensively, but are on a different level at the other end of the pitch. 17 of their last 22 starts have gone "over", including 4 of 5 Champions League games and those 22 matches averaged 3.41 per game.

Bayer Leverkusen started with a 2-2 home draw with CSKA Moscow and like most German teams are used to playing an offensive style, their last seven group starts have averaged 4.14 goals and were far more open than even that suggests, they scored at Barcelona and Roma (twice) last season and can play their part in another open contest.

"over" 2.75 goals 2.25 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter

Having lost money on Real Madrid two bets in a row, I think there is a slight disharmony there. Say what you like, but Ronaldo is nowhere near 100% fit.

They did not look good against Villareal in the 1-1 draw. Defensively they look a mess. They led twice against  Las Palmas, and could not kill the game either time.   This is a team that is not playing great, and I think Dortmund will beat them here.

Edited by neilovan