** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Best tipsters and win rates of tipsters on punterslounge

Hi everyone, 

I am new to the forums. I have a question regarding the betting tips which are posted publicly on this website. Is the winrates of the different picks posted anywhere already? I am started to log it on my own already but just curious if it's actually posted somewhere already. 
Also I am making my way through the forums, learning some great info and getting a feel for who the respected tipsters are. But is there like a list of the best tipsters on the website anywhere? Or I just got to do the reading and make my way through? :) 

Thanks

:welcome to PL higuys. :ok 

The stats on the tips aren't shown as yet, because it's a very temporary setup which will change shortly. Horse Racing & Football have both actual tips and top rated tips, so that's quite different to most sites also.

All current tipsters have a long term proven record of being profitable though, that's without question.

The setup will change soon where we introduce a new style that will include a full list of fixtures for each sport with live betting odds. This will also include a betslip feature where you can bet multiples whilst still being on PL.

In summary, PL used to be defined just by its forum and tipsters. However once the new structure, design and features are in place, it won't be defined by anything in particular. It will become more of a home for punters with everything they need right here. Tips, Ratings, Racecards, Live Scores, Odds Comparison, Stats, Forum, bet multiples while on the site and much more planned.

If there's anything particular you'd really like us to add, we also want to know that. :ok