** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pokerwolf1's Diary - 10k Poker Profit Mega Thread

PokerWolf1

For this challenge all I want to do is concentrate on making money. I know I can but discipline has always been a major problem of mine. So this thread will become the discipline diary of my journey from coming out of the poker wilderness to (hopefully) hitting my target of 10k in earnings from Sky Poker. There is no time limit on this challenge and I expect it may take a long time! I have read quite a bit of material in the last month or so to bring me up to date with the latest in poker and feel ready to hit a grind again. My current stats are below. 

http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/SkyPoker/players/Poker_Wolf?filter=Class:SCHEDULED

The profit currently sits at £604. I want this to say 10k.

Will also be looking to get a shark icon next to my name by raising my ability from 72. 

Will update here after every day that I play and will continue to upskill myself on todays game .Hoping to also post some interesting hands which some forum members may be able to advise optimal play on. 

Thanks for looking and to those that take an interest :)

Day 1 - £604 profit

Brimming with confidence to start the challenge. Can't help but think that by the end of the day what might have been. Still, results as follows. Decent start.

£18.70 worth of tournaments with no cashes.

3.30 - 8th - 9.60

5.50 - 12th - £4.21

5.50 - 8th - 16.50

5.75 - 3rd - £35.67 

5.75 - bounties - £4.69

5.75 - bounties - £1.88 

5.75 - bounties - £2.93

7.20 - Satellite - Seat to £33

33 - Bounties - £59.06

The 33 was a bit gutting. With 26 paid we had 33 left and having been card dead for an hour and a half I was happy to see QQ in UTG+1. I had 16k with blinds at 1k. UTG (50k) raises to 2000. I reraise to 4500. My thinking was that I may be able to get away with seeing just 3 cards instead of all 5 (It should be noted I would have been willing to push any flop and play it out as though I had been allin in pre if UTG had checked the flop to me) Next position flats (!!!) and original raiser folds. Flop is 7 high and I push. Guy calls with AA. Pretty depressing. Nearly £60 in heads softened the blow. I know if I keep putting myself in those situations I will win this challenge.

Profit for the day!

HAND OF THE DAY - £33 8k GTD. Blinds 75/150. Villain is UTG with 16k. I am on the button with 22k and 9 10.

Advice welcome please (sorry writing it as I remember it, not sure how to paste hand history from Sky software). UTG doubles the blind and I decide to call the button with 9 10. Heads up. Flop is 7 8 9 rainbow. Villain checks and I bet out 450 into 825. Villain calls. Turn is a 9. I bet out 1k and villain calls. River is J. Villain instabets 4500?? I fold.... I have no info on this player but gut was just telling me I was walking into 77/88 here. At worst I think we split but I don't want to risk 4.5k to find that out.... Possible doubled blind with Q10. Thoughts?

Edited by PokerWolf1

Day 2 - £632 Profit

Reallllllllly messed up a final table when I saw $$$ signs in my eyes. See hand of the day for more. Profitable day, though. Happy overall. 

£17.20 worth of tournaments with no cashes.

Freeroll - 250ish - £1

1.60 - Satellite - won seat to £7.20 sat (Bust next sat)

3.30 - 6th - £9.32

4.40 - Satellite - won seat to £22

5.75 - 4th - £37.33

22 - Bounties - £15 

The 22 was another opportunity missed as not far before the money my 99 got turned by 88. Can't say I played it particularly well but result would of been the same. However, I didn't butcher it quite as bad as the hand below..........

HAND OF THE DAY - £5.75 400 GTD. Blinds 600/1200. It is final table and villain limps the button with 50k. I am on the small with 60k and chip leader. I have Qc3c and make up the blind.

BB checks and the flop comes Ac Q 3. I check villain bets 2400. I raise to 7k. Villain calls. Turn is 5c. I check (yeah.... silly...) He moves allin. In a moment of madness I snap it off even though I expected to see A5. Was A3 in the end and unfortunately I couldn't complete the backdoor flush. 

Day 3 - £669 profit

3 days in and my first tournament win of this challenge :) In fact it was my only cash! Gonna take a long time to reach 10k just winning them but I'm really pleased with my play so far. Started the heads up as 2/1 underdog against a player with 7k profit on Sky and don't think I'm being big headed to say I comfortably won it. Hoping to say Hi to a few of you in the PL game tomorrow. 

£29.95 worth of tournaments with no cashes

5.75 - 1st - £113.94

HAND OF THE DAY - £5.75 400 GTD. Blinds 800/1600. It is final hand I am sitting there with 66 on the BB. I have 133k to villains 27k.

Everything was pretty standard today so thought my hand of the day could be the sweet moment when you end up all in heads as chip leader with a pocket pair and said pair trips up on the flop. Villains flopped Ace no match for my flopped 6 and his chips (and bounty) were mine. 

Day 4 - £747 profit

Disappointed with how last night went despite coming second in one. Played the heads up really badly against a player in all fairness I didn't receive much pressure from. Equal stacked we got all in on 3 9 J 4 board with me AJ and him J9 but no excuses, he deserved the win. I managed to turn a profit in the end but felt like I played badly all night. Will be taking a break and going round a few pubs tonight though so hopefully that recharges my batteries. :beer

£74.55 worth of tournaments with no cashes

Freeroll - 200ish - £1

1.1 HILO - 4th - £3.85

2.4 - Satellite - Won seat to £11 tournament (busted main)

£3.30 - 4th - £12.30

£3.30 - 5th - £9.29

£5.50 (1 rebuy) - 2nd - £93

£11 - bounties - £3.75

You guys will probs berate me for this hand.... but here goes I'm interested to hear what you think!

HAND OF THE DAY - £5.50 200 GTD rebuy. Blinds 600/1200. I am in the BB with QQ and a slight chip lead stack of 50k. We have just made the money as 5 were paid.

UTG moves allin for 30k. I'm thinking it's time to win the stack I need to take down the tournament. But then, small blind reraises all in for just over 40k. I think.... and fold.

My reasoning - I'm obviously more than happy to call the first allin. But when the second one happens I start thinking about the different outcomes. This isn't a bounty tournament so I have to assume that the average 3bet allin is going to be a bit stronger rather than someone doing it just to try and steal a bounty. AK very possible, AA and KK maybe but I know it's just as likely JJ, 10 10 etc are there too. Also, being against 2 players if only one has a K and only one has an A I'm still only 50/50 unless one is an under pair in which case I fair slightly better. I felt the skill level of the table was such that if I keep this stack I can still easily win whereas if I get unlucky here i'm down to less than 10k. As it was one had 88 and the other A3 (!!) and despite the ace hitting I would of won with a Q and took them both out. Maybe I wimped out. Maybe I played too safe. But I was right about one thing. I should of still easily won the tournament. I had a 130k lead to 30k and then got reversed. And bought it back to even before the hand at the start of this post. I didn't deserve the win either way.

Until next time :beer

Day 5 - £775

Ok I lied. I played a few this afternoon and am now going for beers lol. Decent session with another 2nd place. Don't think I could of done much with the exit hand as guy was willing to pay anything to see his open ended come in, which it obviously did. Played ok overall this afternoon. Very on the safe side I think. Very ABC but it got the job done.

£9.05 worth of tournaments with no cashes.

3.30 - 6th - £8.88

5.75 - 2nd - £49.26

5.75 - bounties - £3.76

11 - bounties £3.75

HAND OF THE DAY - Blinds 200/400 in a bounty tournament. We are approaching the money and have raised from mid to 850 pre with QJ. We have a stack of approx 10k. Villain has called from SB and has around 8k.

Flop is A Q x . Villain checks, I bet 1000 and get called. Turn is a blank. We both check. River is a Q and villain bets around 3500. He leaves himself with 2500. Not sure what he can have here except a Q. No draws. Don't think he plays an Ace this way. Has he hit Q rag fullhouse / rag set on flop or turn that's fullhoused? Has he hit Q with lower kicker? KQ a possibility. Either way I was always calling and win as he shows Q10. The question here is not about the call, its about a raise. Should I be confident enough to just stick the rest in and claim his bounty? Would he call with worse? Obv Q10 does but KQ and anything better just leaves me needlessly denting my stack. Not sure he calls the raise pre with much less than Q10. Felt like a missed opportunity.

Day 6 - £806 profit

Just a quick update. Going to bed feeling saddened and annoyed at my missed opportunity despite a few drinks tonight. 11th in the 8k GTD and whilst I will wake up and think actually that was ok I think I should of done better. Hats off to the players left in the field, though. They are tough. I have to take some solace, though - I am still yet to have a losing day in this challenge.

£47.20 worth of tournaments with no cash.

Freeroll - 280ish - £1

1.60 - 4th - £2.88

2.30 - bounties - £2.06

3.30 - 14th - £4.05

3.30 - 7th - £10.57

3.60 - Satellite - won seat to £33 tournament

5.75 - bounties - £6.10

7.70 - bounties - £5,26

33 - 11th - £109.34

No hand of the day. I played many bad and many good. The 33 became quite draining at the end as I fought with 3 of the top 15 ranked players on Sky and the exit hand was pretty standard as I pushed K 10  for 5BB's in to a big stacks A7 and missed. Looking forward to a day out with the family tomorrow and get back to it Sunday night. It's been a good week if I do say so myself.

Day 7 - £865

Guess I was due one of these. A day where everything went wrong. I won no flips, lost constantly to speculative chasing and generally couldn't hit a thing. My only regret is I should of stopped sooner and buying into a £22 was silly too... Hopefully tomorrow is better.

£53.05 worth of tournaments with no cashes.

3.30 - 12th - £5.48

5.75 - bounties - £1.88

On 15/09/2016, 11:06:07, PokerWolf1 said:

HAND OF THE DAY - £5.50 200 GTD rebuy. Blinds 600/1200. I am in the BB with QQ and a slight chip lead stack of 50k. We have just made the money as 5 were paid.

UTG moves allin for 30k. I'm thinking it's time to win the stack I need to take down the tournament. But then, small blind reraises all in for just over 40k. I think.... and fold.

My reasoning - I'm obviously more than happy to call the first allin. But when the second one happens I start thinking about the different outcomes. This isn't a bounty tournament so I have to assume that the average 3bet allin is going to be a bit stronger rather than someone doing it just to try and steal a bounty. AK very possible, AA and KK maybe but I know it's just as likely JJ, 10 10 etc are there too. Also, being against 2 players if only one has a K and only one has an A I'm still only 50/50 unless one is an under pair in which case I fair slightly better. I felt the skill level of the table was such that if I keep this stack I can still easily win whereas if I get unlucky here i'm down to less than 10k. As it was one had 88 and the other A3 (!!) and despite the ace hitting I would of won with a Q and took them both out. Maybe I wimped out. Maybe I played too safe. But I was right about one thing. I should of still easily won the tournament. I had a 130k lead to 30k and then got reversed. And bought it back to even before the hand at the start of this post. I didn't deserve the win either way.

Until next time :beer

Very subjective obviously, different people will think very differently and the same person would probably (& should) think differently on different days in different tournaments.

Personally I like your reasoning. Multi-ways are brutal, even having 40% 3-way or 4-way is often not enough to warrant trading off big stacks. There is an argument that you have go for a couple of large pots to win a tournament or dominate a final table, but I personaly always prefer the chipping up against one approach. Without showdown wherever possible, but always leaving yourself outs.

You've seen enough tournaments over the years to trust your gut instinct, sometimes it will feel right but as you said you'd still be effectively flipping for tournament life. 

Well played imo.

Day 8 - £794 profit

Another losing day. It shouldn't of been but because it was it should of been a lot more of a loss if that makes sense. I was 1/7 in a tournament and ended up going out 6th after losing half my stack on a bad call and then the rest to K2 soooooted which called a raise in BB and flopped a flush against my AA (which incidentally also flopped a set). I was tilting, not from that, but from the bad call and the fact that at the same time I'd gone out 8th in another tourney with 6 paid when I was sitting in 3rd at the time. No complaints. Excellent call by the other guy but annoying all the same. Also missed out on Sky's first ever £200 tournament at semi final satellite stage which was disappointing. Hopefully some positives ahead for me, though.

£76.65 worth of tournaments with no cashes.

3.30 - 7th - £8.23

5.75 - bounties - £2.34

5.75 - bounties - £1.88

5.75 - 6th - £31.41

10.5 - Satellite - won seat for £48 sat - busted next sat.

I would put the bad call as hand of the day. But I already know what went wrong and why I did it, which was simply because he had the biggest bounty on the table and I felt there was a small chance I could be right, or get lucky (it was on the flop after all). Need to dig deep to get this back on track today. Cya in the forum game tonight!

Do need to do an update. Had another losing day to the tune of about £60 or so. Very disappointing. However, had a great couple days. Turned 30 :loon and had lots to drink and celebrate while not having to worry about poker. Was even bought a scratchcard which had £100 on it :lol

Will do my update tomorrow as I plan to just rest all day before going back to normality. Hopefully by that time with be refreshed and hungry to get back on track. Don't feel that the recent losses should be anything more than just a blip and variance. I got this ;)

Day 9 - £730 profit

Decided not to play tonight. Back from work late and thinking just a night with the football and a beer might suffice instead. Here is my update from the other day though so we know where I am.

£85.45 worth of tournaments without cashes

2.2 - rebuy x2 - 11th - £9.25

4.80 - Satellite - won £22 seat (busted target tourney)

So that's it.... Awful. Still £124 up since the start of the challenge so all is not lost. Plenty of play left in me and I'm sure it is only a matter of time before I smash that first £1000 milestone.  

Day 10 - £714 profit

Losing night but happy overall. I started the night playing really badly and then refocused and despite the continuous downswing I was making far better plays. It was a night of flips and what could of been. Lost 4 flips in 4 different tournaments when less than 5 away from the money. Lost QQ to A8 and AK to K10 at all in pre whilst in the money too, one of which was a £20 tournament. Can only hope I get back to those situations when the luck swings the other way. A cash table actually meant i made a small profit for the night but doesn't count for the purpose of this challenge.

£78.80 worth of tournaments with no cashes

2.20 - rebuy x2 - 6th - £21

4.80 - satellite - won seat for £22

5.50 - bounties - £3.76 

7.70 - bounties - £2.63

22 - 12th - £66.96

Back on it now!

Day 11 - £757 profit

Finally back on track and long may it continue! AQ the death hand of the day. Two 3rd places yesterday. A horrible AQ vs AQ vs AK scenario in one took me out in 3rd (and ended the tournament) in one and someone pushed on my BB of AQ holding J2 and despite my Q hitting they flushed me. Played much better yesterday, though. Finished 1 before the bubble in two tournaments too which was annoying but perhaps no surprise given I am trying to implement a more aggressive and clever style into my play around the bubble often 3 betting big stacks all in with good potential hands. One of these days it will work ;)

£31.90 worth of tournaments with no cashes

Freeroll - 146th - £2

2.2 - 3rd - £35.25

5.50 - 3rd - £45.64

5.50 - bounties - £4.22

7.70 - bounties - £7.89

Interestingly the AQ v AQ v AK hand I was last to act with 2nd placed stack. Similar to the QQ scenario I listed above but this time I think it's an obvious call rather than something to think about. 2 of us less than 20 bigs and the other a monster stack. Playing a few this morning got the buzz again :drums

Day 12 - £808 profit

Going back in the right direction. Denied a tournament win (possibly) by a cruel runner runner but defo happy with my overall play yesterday.

£41.20 worth of tournaments with no cashes

2.2 - bounties - £0.75

3.3 - 5th - £6.52

3.3 - 11th - £5.40

5.5 - 4th - £17.65

5.5 - 2nd - £63.91

5.5 - bounties - £1.88

11 - 3rd - £32.43

HAND OF THE DAY - Blinds 300/600 in a bounty tournament. We are in the money and have checked our BB of J3. We have a stack of approx 18k. Villain has flatted mid position and has us covered.

The flop was J 10 3 with 2 diamonds. I throw out a 1500 bet which is flatted by the villian. The turn is a 5 which is safe enough it seems so I again bet out this time just over 4000. Again its flatted. The river is the 9 of diamonds.

What do you do? That card brings in pretty much every draw he could be flatting us with. If i check and he moves allin do i call? What if i bet and he moves allin?

I actually ended up checking this and instantly regretted it but unfortunately Sky doesn't give you a lot of time for decisions. 

He ended up checking behind and making it very easy for me and his hand is mucked as the chips come my way.

The reason i regretted the check was that I was throwing out big bets each time and he was calling. The turn bet especially as I am giving him no odds to see his draw. This sways me more to believe he has a made hand rather than a draw. He's got to believe I have a made hand and isn't sure if he beats it. KJ or QJ maybe. With this in mind I probs could of got away with another bet. If he moves allin I think I still have to sigh call and trust my instinct a bit more.

This is a very common scenario in poker and I think it really comes down to notes and instinct a lot of the time.

Thoughts?

Edited by PokerWolf1

Day 13 - £910 profit

Finally on the up again and broke my previous profit high. Here's hoping it continues at least a few more days before the inevitable downswing! Unbelievably the tournament that i finished in 2nd in last time, I finished in 2nd again the next day! Big disappointment as I started HU as chip leader before succumbing to a AIPF of K8 vs his J10.

£93.60 worth of tournaments with no cashes

Freeroll - 63rd - £4

2.2 - Rebuy x2 - 3rd - £35.25

4.8 - Satellite - bubbled for £14 cash

5.5 - 12th - £15.56

5.5 - 2nd - £93.02

7.2 - Satellite - won £33 seat which i busted.

Day 14 - £1172 profit

Boom. Never in doubt :\

Took down a nightly minor beating 312 players to take the £279.76 first prize. Apart from some other near misses you will see below, I ran deep in the minor major too but sadly made a questionable call and busted 23rd. Felt I played my best poker of this challenge so far last night. I'm sure another downswing is imminent but I feel I'm in a better position mentally to handle it this time. Also feel like Sky's new tournament schedule is beneficial to me. Has a lot more tournaments which I feel are my bread and butter. Day off today I think and to be honest probably won't play many days this week as it's the lads birthday on Weds and I'm on holiday Fri - Mon so the first challenge milestone came at a good time :D 

Have actually moved up to 105th best tournament player on Sky too. Happy with that so far! Aim is to break the top 50, though.

£55.60 worth of tournaments with no cashes

5.2 - satellite - won £24 seat and busted

5.5 - 7th - £14.42

5.5 - 9th - £17.04

5.5 - 1st - £279.76 

11 - 23rd - £20

Edited by PokerWolf1

Day 15 - £1141 profit

Played a few games in the end due to Sky giving quite a bit of added value away in a few things. Didn't play that well aside from going deep in the Mini Major where I felt I made a right move at the wrong time to bust 23rd. 

£49 worth of tournaments with no cashes

2.2 - rebuy x2 - 13th - £10.25

5.5 - 23rd - £15.75

5.5 - 28th - £7.62

Day 16 - £1223 profit

Another Boom! Moved up to 94th in the rankings with a second tournament win in 3 days. Day started with a serious downswing and the bad beats kept coming. But mentally I felt I handled it really well and just kept plugging away to finally get rewarded. Hoping to have a massive day tomorrow before I go away for the weekend!

£49.80 worth of tournaments with no cashes

1.6 - satellite - won £7.20 seat which I busted

3.3 - bounties - £1.55

5.5 - 10th - £10.04

5.5 - bounties - £2.34

5.5 - bounties - £4.22

11 - 1st - £138.44

Day 17 & 18 - £1433 profit

One bad day followed by one good but a nice score yesterday has left me feeling confident enough to make a withdrawal and not fear the 'cashout curse'. I played terrible last Thurs and deserved to be £60 in the hole because of it. Yesterday started out ok. I got heads up in a small rebuy after playing awful in the 3 way and got beat. No complaints but then played brilliantly in a nightly major to take 2nd. Nothing I could do with 110k getting allin with QQ vs my opponents A9 and 160k stack. Runner spades ended it for me granting me my biggest cash on Sky so far beating the one I got last week. The final table was all winning players with over £200k in profit on Sky between them and I felt I more than held my own and made some really good plays. Shame in the end I couldn't go one further but there will be other opportunities I'm sure. 

£129.90 worth of tournaments with no cashes

1.6 - satellite - bubbled the seat for £5.76

1.6 - satellite - won £7.20 seat which I bust

3.3 - 3rd - £15.41

5.5 - bounties - £1.88

5.5 - bounties - £2.81

5.5 - bounties - £1.88

5.5 - bounties - £4.22

5.5 - bounties - £1.88

5.5 - rebuy x1 - 2nd - £60

10.5 - satellite - Bubbled seat for £28.80

22 - 2nd - £288.65

Edited by PokerWolf1

Day 19 - £1405

Quick update for a losing night.

£110 worth of tournaments with no cashes

2.2 - bounties - 0.94

3.3 - 3rd - 13.27

4.8 - satellite - won seat for £22 which I busted

5.5 - 6th - 28.75

5.5 - 11th - 6.75

5.5 - 13th - 10.76

7.2 - satellite - won seat for £33 which I busted

Day 20 and 21 - £1593 profit

So 21 days of play and this has been going well if I do say so myself! Even managed to get not 1, not 2, but a hatrick of wins in the last 24 hours. Shame I spoiled it by playing so terribly in all the majors tonight...

£190.90 worth of tournaments with no cash

Freeroll - 210ish - £1

3.3 - 11th - £6.04

4.8 - sat - bubbled seat for £8.80

4.8 - sat - won seat for £22 which I busted

4.8 - sat - won seat for £22 which I busted

4.8 - sat - won seat for £24 which I busted

5.5 - 12th - 21.30

5.5 - 14th - 12.26

5.5 - 1st - 93.54

5.5 - PLO - 1st - 50

5.5 - bounties - 7.52

5.5 - bounties - 4.22

5.5 - 10th - 18.19

11 - bounties - 11.25

11 - 1st - 139.37

Day 22 - £1504 profit

Following on from my recent success I seem to have hit a sharp downswing.But not just that. I played bad last night. I shouldn't have played at all and quit earlier. This is the biggest part of my game I need to improve. I'll win it back, though :hope

£56.50 worth of tournaments with no cashes

7.70 - bounties - £9.19

Day 23 and 24 - £1468 profit

£174.30 worth of tournaments with no cashes

1.6 - sat - £7.20 seat

3.3 - bounties - 1.13

3.3 - 1st - 16.35

3.3 - 6th - 9.78

5.5 - bounties - 5.13

5.5 - 13th - 5.18

5.5 - bounties - 1.88

5.5 - 2nd - 54.42

5.5 - bounties - 1.88

5.5 - 13th - 12.01

7.2 - sat - £33 seat which I busted

7.7 - bounties - 2.63

11 - bounties - 3.75

11 - 3rd - 49.69

11 - 5th - 24.44

Day 25 - £1471 Profit

Move on nothing to see here lol. After a nasty downswing I have hit an incredible lull. Not a lot to talk about and not a lot happening. Missed out on a decent cash yesterday because of villians questionable call with 10 10 on a QJ flop (me KQ) and he rivered a 10. Also busted the nightly major 99 to Q9 all in preflop... yes... he called a 4 bet allin for around 40 BB's. Ah well...

£69.20 worth of tournaments with no cashes.

1.6 - sat - won £7.20 seat

3.3 - 1st - 12.60

5.5 - 4th - 14.26

5.5 - bounties - 1.88

5.5 - bounties - 1.88

5.5 - 5th - 14.11

5.5 - 2nd - 22.31

7.20 - sat - won £33 seat which I busted

11 - bounties - 15

Day 26 - £1363 profit

From bad to worse. Can't hit as thing let alone cash something decent. Won a forum comp for a £33 entry too which has been taken off my profit even though it was a free entry for me. Oh well... just have to make it back. It'll come.... I'm sure of it. I have another free £33 entry for either tonight or tomorrow too. So I best cash this time!

£150.80 worth of tournaments with no cashes

4.8 - sat - won £22 seat which I busted

4.8 - sat - bubbled the seat for £13.20

5.5 - bounties - 3.27

5.5 - bounties - 6.57

7.7 - 10th - 26.36 (FINALLY CASHED THIS AT THE 14th ATTEMPT!!)

Days 27, 28 and 29 - £1268 profit

Mentally this is getting really difficult now. I am constantly making it to places just a couple before the money and then getting bad beated to hell. Had a really sick time in the last week with outdraws and downswings and it's getting harder by the day to cope. But I really want to just grin and bare it, and play through it like any professional would find themselves having to. Yesterday I was in the final 8 of both a 5.50 and 11 with 6 paid in both and I was 2nd in both. I ended up going out 8th in both, to chip leader who decided to tangle with me in both rooms at the same time. First one calling a 3 bet pre, and then a 3 bet allin on the 9 high flop with K9 rivering my AA with the K. (He ended up going out 7th!!!!!)  And in the other room similar thing except this time I had KK and the villain had 22 and this time I called his 4 bet allin pre and the 2 hit. This seems constant at the moment and I am going into each allin with dread, expecting that the 1 outer is going to hit each time. UKOPS starts this Friday and though I won't be able to afford / commit / sat into a lot of the events I intend to play as many as I can for the leaderboard promotion they have on. After UKOPS is the MiniUkOPS in which I intend to play ALL events (barring possibly Saturdays) and really try and win the leaderboard. I'm just hoping the luck evens out before then. Shame that SharkScope has taken off the £66 that Sky gave me free as a loss but I am still convinced I will smash this challenge anyway.

£145.10 worth of tournaments with no cashes.

1.6 - sat - bubbled seat - 1.44

1.6 - sat - won 7.20 seat which I busted

5.5 - bounties - 4.22

5.5 - bounties - 1.88

5.5 - bounties - 3.76

5.5 - 8th - 19.35

5.5 - 6th - 34.32

5.5 - bounties -  3.76

7.7 - bounties - 2.63

7.7 - bounties - 4.58

11 - bounties - 3.75

11 - 4th - 38.20