** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

What to do.... ?

PokerWolf1

Hi all,

Conscious that I haven't been around much and the poker section here seems quite quiet. I want to do a new challenge but I don't know what. Any suggestions are welcome and the one I like best I will do. I am also conscious that even though I have done a few challenges in the past and done well at them before I have never actually completed a challenge on here in full! My ambition is to change that.

I now have a new girlfriend, new son, new house, new car and am generally in a lot better and happier place to sit down and give the time needed to grind. 

I don't want to play cash, SNG's or anything else I pretend to be good at. I only want to grind tournaments and I only really want to do this on Sky Poker where I have had reasonable success in the past. 

If no other challenges appeals my ambition is to turn the graph below into £10k profit and I'll keep a daily dairy. No time limit. Just challenge myself to get better and learn more every day.

http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/SkyPoker/players/Poker_Wolf?filter=Class:SCHEDULED

So... ideas welcome!

Would love to start something on Sunday.

Thanks for looking :)

Great to hear things are working out better for you, can't keep a good bloke down :ok

Lot's of online festivals/series going at the moment, Wcoop/Mini-wcoop on stars, PKR has something (forget name of it), think i've seen similar on ipoker & mpn too.

Check out the structures/pay offs and plan supporting tournaments to grind at the same time though. Don't do what I did and enter a micro mini-wcoop without thinking. I'm heading towards Day 2 with just enough winnings banked for a cup of coffee! :lol

In profit from supporting tourneys though and heading deep, so might actually work out ok.

Cheers Bart and good luck in the MiniCOOP. I did play a few days on Stars last week but just got drawn into playing Spin and Go's so took my money off it.  Think I might just do a profit goal on Sky. The biggest challenge will be keeping the thread up to date! 

Maybe post some hand history etc or interesting pot's / positions. I expect this will take a long while!