** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga > September 2016

laliga.jpg.97cac534d900ff1fece92fc2114dd

Odds provided by bet365.

The main talking point in La Liga so far is obviously the poor starts of Atletico Madrid and Valencia. Sacking Gary Neville now seems like a bad idea! Las Palmas have done incredibly well to keep up the pace with Barcelona and Real Madrid but will that last past this weekend with a daunting trip to Sevilla awaiting them?

What bets are standing out for you guys this weekend?

Real Sociedad v RCD Espanyol

Real Sociedad: Toño (0/0 g), Granero (0/0 m), Canales (0/0 m), Agirretxe (0/0 f)

RCD Espanyol: Jose Antonio Reyes (2/0 m), González (2/0 d), Pau López (0/0 g, left the club)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

16 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

laliga.jpg.97cac534d900ff1fece92fc2114dd

Odds provided by bet365.

The main talking point in La Liga so far is obviously the poor starts of Atletico Madrid and Valencia. Sacking Gary Neville now seems like a bad idea! Las Palmas have done incredibly well to keep up the pace with Barcelona and Real Madrid but will that last past this weekend with a daunting trip to Sevilla awaiting them?

What bets are standing out for you guys this weekend?

I expect return for Valencia and Atletico in championship, and because of that my prediction for this round are wins for them. Also I think that Las Palmas had good start, but Sevilla is a big prey for them, and my favorite in this match is Sevilla. My predictions are sure wins for Barca and Real!

23 hours ago, Niceguy said:

I expect return for Valencia and Atletico in championship, and because of that my prediction for this round are wins for them. Also I think that Las Palmas had good start, but Sevilla is a big prey for them, and my favorite in this match is Sevilla. My predictions are sure wins for Barca and Real!

Yeah, I still have reservations over Valencia. The home crowd are not exactly the most supportive when things aren't going their way and their players have said in the past that they fear playing at home during a bad run. I can see Real Betis possibly grabbing at least a point there. Agree on Sevilla to beat Las Palmas.

On 9/10/2016, 10:20:25, StevieDay1983 said:

Yeah, I still have reservations over Valencia. The home crowd are not exactly the most supportive when things aren't going their way and their players have said in the past that they fear playing at home during a bad run. I can see Real Betis possibly grabbing at least a point there. Agree on Sevilla to beat Las Palmas.

Very miserable weekend for me in La Liga. Barca  left on the bench stars such as: Messi, Iniesta, Alba and Suarez. Very stupid move, and defeat for Barca. Also Mendes club - Valencia has a big problem and if they don't change anything they will be the desperate club. Real, Atletico and Sevilla are justified the role of favorites.

What you think about next round, I'll share odds from mollybet on the link below!

la ligfa.png

laliga.jpg.27da6e948694daa5b00a7ed5bd039

Odds provided by bet365.

Totally agree, @Niceguy. Unless Valencia change something drastically they could be staring a long hard season in the face right now. It's the same for Celta Vigo. They continued their poor form in the Europa League. Valencia could have a tough time at Athletic Bilbao and I'm shocked that Celta Vigo are priced as low as 2.60 away to Osasuna. They might get a draw but a win right now seems impossible. Sevilla at 2.35 away to Eibar is very appealing.

i have followed valencia for some time and i am sure they are going down this season and it's been on the cards for a while. they sell best players and bring utter crap in squad. they are completely unfocused, unmotivated bunch of imbeciles and only when things start going wrong they get their heads together to scrape a draw. don't ever put them in your accumulators.

12 hours ago, sajtion said:

i have followed valencia for some time and i am sure they are going down this season and it's been on the cards for a while. they sell best players and bring utter crap in squad. they are completely unfocused, unmotivated bunch of imbeciles and only when things start going wrong they get their heads together to scrape a draw. don't ever put them in your accumulators.

Yes, my feelings as well. Gary Neville received a lot of criticism for his time there but I think their issues run far deeper than the manager. I think that whole club is toxic right now from the owners down to the fans. The expectation levels are unreasonable given the lack of ambition they are showing in their dealings.

laliga.jpg.db5ae4c21e8affc95110dacbfbee2

Odds provided by bet365.

@WinningAdvice, totally agree about pressure on managers. As Brian Clough said, players lose you games not tactics. I don't entirely agree with that but I do see what he means!

@Niceguy, Barcelona bounced back well after their 2-1 defeat at home to Alaves with a resounding 5-1 smashing of Leganes last weekend. However, Atletico also started to crank things up a level on the weekend with a 5-0 hammering of Sporting Gijon. I think Barcelona will pinch it by the odd goal.

villarreal is just one of those teams that can nick a point. they are top 5 five team in spanish la liga and very good defensively. atletico know how to keep barcelona at bay and at this stage of the season neither team will want to lag points behind the leader. it's games like these that seal the championships and there is so much at stake. i predict both draws

laliga.jpg.eb4d6610194c884d64830878ccdfc

Odds provided by bet365.

I agree @WinningAdvice, Messi being out for 3 weeks could well hamper Barcelona. It might sound obvious but they are never the same team without him even with Suarez and Neymar. They are lucky they have Sporting Gijon who they should beat comfortably this week but still think those odds of 13.00 on Sporting Gijon to win are worth maybe a little flutter on the off chance they catch Barcelona on the hop.