** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2016 Week 1

Nagspro

So it has finally arrived. The road to Superbowl LI starts at 01:30 Friday morning and as a Denver Broncos fan I certainly can't wait. Will they be good enough without the sheriff to repeat ? Will the Bradyless ( for a little bit ) Patriots be there yet again or are we going to get a little surprise come Feb 9th ??? 

Get your week 1 good things posted and let's make it a profitable season. 

Anybody for the Broncos tonight then ? Defending champs are 10-0 when playing at home  ( Ravens and Giants lost away to Denver and Dallas) in first game after winning. So with that in mind I think I will have some of the 2.4 on offer sit back crack a can and be stressed until half 4 in the morning ! 

On 2016-09-06 17:48:26, Nagspro said:

Week 1 spreads I like 

Green Bay -4.5 @ 10/11

Indianapolis  -4.0 @ 20/21

NY Giants -1 @ 20/21

Season Bets

Seattle to go over 10.5 games @ 20/29

New England to go under 10.5 games @ 1/1

Green Bay to win Superbowl @ 8/1 

I think I'll back Green Bay -4.5

Week 2 and I'm going for Green Bay -1.5 @ 20/23 i actually took -3.5 earlier because I really don't see the vikings being in this even if Sam Bradford starts. 

Pittsburgh -3.5 @ 20/21 I Like this based on either teams performances last week. Pittsburgh look strong on both sides whereas the Bengals kinda limped passed the jets.

New Orleans +4.5 @ 20/23 This one I think is just wrong. The Saints just got pipped by a Raiders team I think is being underrated in a shoot-out last Sunday and whilst the Giants are a good side I think the Saints will keep this close.

Best of luck everyone if you are playing !!

Week 3 games start tonight with the Texans away at the Patriots. Texans are favoured by 1.5 and the Pats are looking like starting the 3rd string QB. Everything about this one is saying Texans -1.5 but I can't seem to pull the trigger ..  .. yet (Texans now + 0.5 and Garoppolo is not starting. I'm on ! )

On Sunday I like the Broncos +3.5 @ 1.8 having watched both games they have played so far I think they could win straight up. I know the Panthers missed a field goal and Luck was strip sacked with 2mins left but they are only improving on offence and the D is still spectacular even without Ware. 

Oakland +1.5 @ 1.86 I like this one as I just think the raiders will score more than the Titans who had a close win over the Lions who were maybe lucky week 1 against the Colts and as for the defeat to the Vikings ! It's another I think could be a winner straight up. 

New Orleans -3.5 @ 2.0 a slow week against the Giants that could easily have been a win but for the blocked FG return by the Giants. Only just pipped by the Raiders in week 1 in an offensive affair with a ton of points. I think the form is better than the results suggest. 

Edited by Nagspro

Denver and the Raiders were both nice winners this week. The Denver offense improving nicely helped the D that looked like it had an off day although they did get 4 sacks and a recovered fumble. All I know about the Raiders this week is they took the lead and stayed there. I expected a few more points but a win is a win. As for the Texans ........ the least said the better ! 

Week 4 coming up and we're getting to the end of the first quarter of the regular season.

Two undefeated going head to head in the Raiders and Ravens and Im thinking I can't see why the Raiders can't win this and +3.5 is a sweetener @ 1.8

Jacksonville +1.5 @ 1.9 could finally get a W on the board with the banged up Colts visiting on Sunday they have been playing pretty well in defeat and could just sneak this one.

Finally Detroit -2.5 @ 1.85 away at the Bears. This looks like an absolute steal with the bears as dreadful as they are. I could see the Lions scoring at will here.

Week 6

Jacksonville Jaguars +2.5 coming off the back of a good win in London after playing well in defeat and getting 2.5 start against the Bears who really are terrible ( aren't they ? )

Oakland Raiders +1.5 don't really understand why they aren't favs here. 

Detroit Lions -2.5 I think at home they can put a lot of points on the board and that's something the rams struggled to do.

New England Patriots -6.5 I don't think that the Bengals are the team they were last year and with Tom Brady back and making it look easy I think they will win going away.