Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
CzechPunter

September 12 - September 18

Back Alla Kudryavtseva to beat Veronica Cepede at 1.57 with Paddy Power

Good price for Alla here imo, as Cepede is completely unproven indoors. I have probably only seen her twice, but I don't think that she's recently transformed her clay-court game to a solid hard-court and indoors-court one. What's more, Kudryavtseva has done quite well recently, even beating Osaka, Lepchenko and Mladenovic in Montreal.

Back Jerzy Janowicz to beat Nikoloz Basilashvili at 1.57 with BetVictor

Janowicz is slowly getting back to his regular form, he's just won a Challenger in Janov where he beat Almagro in the finals, so I quite fancy his chances against Basilashvili, who's been very average in recent times. The home conditions are also bound to help Janowicz, so I'd have him somewhere around the 1.33 mark really.

Back Lauren Davis to beat Samantha Crawford at 1.53 with BetVictor

Crawford might have a fitting style for the surface that's on offer in Quebec, but I expect Davis to out-class her nonetheless, as she's done very well so far with three solid wins under her belt. She's now getting back to where she once was and she's always ad quite a bit of talent imo, while Crawford is just way too hit-or-miss right now. She was hitting the ball well against Bencic in the US Open, but she was poor before that and she didn't convince anyone in her match against Bonaventure either.

Back Jonathan Eysseric to beat Petr Michnev at 1.80 with Paddy Power

Fancy Eysseric quite strongly in this one, I don't rate Michnev too much as a player and that's despite his half-decent run here already. Eysseric was lucky to get through the previous round, but this is going to be a massive step down from Granollers and I wouldn't have him above 1.57.

Thanks a lot Czechpunter.... I have just joined this forum. I usually bet beach volleyball for value but that season has ended now. I had a roll over bonus to complete on a bookie so was just looking for some at least break even bets to complete roll over. I came across this site and was surprised by how well you did in US Open, the bets I followed anyhow! Thanks again and I will continue to follow. Do you post your ROI anywhere? 

Back Yoshihito Nishioka to beat Ilya Marchenko at 2.00 with Skybet

Good odds for Nishioka here imo. He's already crushed Marchenko once in this very season and he should have the pressure off with Daniel getting the first point, so I'm not even sure what makes him the underdog here. The Ukrainian might've had a better run in the US Open, but Nishioka is improving and he's had the better season before that, so I'm more than happy to go with the home player in this one.

Back Elias Ymer to beat Thiemo De Bakker at 2.25 with Bet365

This looks like one of those matches in which home conditions could decide the eventual result and that's why I'm going with Ymer here. Neither guys has been too impresive so far in this season, but De Bakker has perhaps underperformed a bit more given that he did have some actual expectations going into this season, while Ymer is still young and with plenty of time to prove his skills. Not sure how the conditions look like over in Sweden, but one would hope that they'll suit Ymer's style a bit more as well.

20 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Back Yoshihito Nishioka to beat Ilya Marchenko at 2.00 with Skybet

Good odds for Nishioka here imo. He's already crushed Marchenko once in this very season and he should have the pressure off with Daniel getting the first point, so I'm not even sure what makes him the underdog here. The Ukrainian might've had a better run in the US Open, but Nishioka is improving and he's had the better season before that, so I'm more than happy to go with the home player in this one.

Back Elias Ymer to beat Thiemo De Bakker at 2.25 with Bet365

This looks like one of those matches in which home conditions could decide the eventual result and that's why I'm going with Ymer here. Neither guys has been too impresive so far in this season, but De Bakker has perhaps underperformed a bit more given that he did have some actual expectations going into this season, while Ymer is still young and with plenty of time to prove his skills. Not sure how the conditions look like over in Sweden, but one would hope that they'll suit Ymer's style a bit more as well.

I backed Nishioka. Really great bet.

Zekic - Bedene 4.08 Pinnacle

Zekic beat Zebaillos in a very tight match. He loves to play in Bosnia. Bedene is having some problems recently. His opponents were weak, but he wasn't so good as his ranks in showing.

Chloe Paquet - Martina Trevistan 3.08

Nobody expected that both girls will reach semifinal. Trevistan started from qualifications and played 6 matches for 6 days. Paquet is in great form. She was top 250 player and now seems to return to her best. She had just 2 matches and in the quarterfinals showed great tennis against Khromacheva.

Back James McGee to beat Dennis Novikov at 2.00 with Ladbrokes

At evens, I think that McGee is worth a shot here. He's got a good record against Novikov and that's what should give him the edge, since their recent performance have been pretty much the same. Not much in it, but it's the only interesting bet that I can see for Saturday.

Murray - Pella over 30, 2.17 Pinnacle

Pella showed good tennis and nice serve vs Kyle Edmund. He loves to play tiebreaks. I think that there will be at least one in the match. This probably will be enough to cover the over. Murray will play third match in a row. He is physical animal, but I am not so sure if he will be able to regroup himself on 100% after 5 hours match on Friday.

Marozava - You 3.84 Pinnacle

This one is from Ghuanzou's qualification. Marozava is a doubles player. She beat Teichmann in the first round of qualifications, and now is against weaker opponent, who needed three sets in the opening match here. Cool odds.

Back Marin Cilic to beat Richard Gasquet at 1.50 with Skybet

Not a massive price, but I don't see anything else for Sunday if I'm to be honest. In any case, Cilic has been the much better player of the two pretty much since the very start of the season and the home conditions will give him some sort of a bonus as well. And yeah - I'm also not sure if Gasquet has enough fitness to last five sets.

Elgin - Gabashvili 6.12

Elgin adores indoor. He is at home and showing promissing for in the future few days ago, where he beat Mertens. Gabasvili is in very bad shape currently. He is vulnerable so those odds could be nice.