** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2018 World Cup Qualification European Section

We'll see what will happen. I'm not saying, that Serbians won't win, but that because of the background of this national team nothing is clear, and it won't be for a while. @DrO I don't know how close you are to the national team, but I have some friends over there, and they are all saying that even if things are looking better, there is always 50/50 that something will "explode" again. 

@StevieDay1983 we could open one topic for summer transfers in general or not? :D That's probably the most interesting things during the summer break. Btw.. Ranieri might be new coach of Nantes. I sincerely hope that it won't happen...

e: I don't get Deschamps.. why Sissoko if you have Mbappe, Lemar, Lacazette, Dembele... 

Edited by Pep004

I think England is a class over its opponent and can now leave from Scotland with its three victory points
SCOTLAND vs ENGLAND @@ ENGLAND, odds 1.66

Azerbaijan has scored only three times, and has scored eight goals, totally has 4 out of 5 No goals. Northern Ireland has only one away defeat from Germany, having scored ten goals and only two goals. Overall he has five out of five no goals. I expect to be a closed game, as usual in the two teams
AZERBAIJAN vs NORTHERN IRELAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40

12 hours ago, Pep004 said:

We'll see what will happen. I'm not saying, that Serbians won't win, but that because of the background of this national team nothing is clear, and it won't be for a while. @DrO I don't know how close you are to the national team, but I have some friends over there, and they are all saying that even if things are looking better, there is always 50/50 that something will "explode" again. 

@StevieDay1983 we could open one topic for summer transfers in general or not? :D That's probably the most interesting things during the summer break. Btw.. Ranieri might be new coach of Nantes. I sincerely hope that it won't happen...

e: I don't get Deschamps.. why Sissoko if you have Mbappe, Lemar, Lacazette, Dembele... 

Yeah, we will look at adding an overall summer transfers thread for general discussion on top of the individual player topics we add to each section. :ok

As for the home nations tonight, I have to agree that Azerbaijan is a very tough place to go. Wales have been out there a few times and had to grind out results against a resilient Azeri side. I can see Northern Ireland winning but they will do well to win 1-0 or 2-0. I'm not sure I can see Azerbaijan scoring against the well-drilled Northern Irish defence. Northern Ireland to win to nil is an option at 3.20 with a few bookies.

I was also surprised to see you backing over 2.5 goals in the Scotland versus England game, @allyhibs. I can see a narrow win for England. It's going to be tough for the visitors. I think Scotland will fight until the bitter end but England will just edge it. I can see it being decided by a single goal but I could be wrong. Probably better to trust the Scottish punter that displayed a superb record of tipping this season when it came to Scottish football here! :lol

FIFA World Cup Qualification:

San Marino have lost their last 38 games in FIFA World Cup Qualification.
Malta have lost their last 9 games in FIFA World Cup Qualification.
England have won their last 3 games against Scotland in all competitions.
Germany have won their last 5 games in FIFA World Cup Qualification.

Interesting 23 Football Betting Streaks for 10.06.2017  ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-10-06-2017

This game just screams goals at me @StevieDay1983.

We're poor at the back and leak some really poor goals, Englands attacking options looks pretty formidable to me and I just can't see how we're not conceding at least 2 today. I fear a real doing to be honest and was surprised at the odds being so generous, the bet could be won by halftime imo.

8 minutes ago, allyhibs said:

This game just screams goals at me @StevieDay1983.

We're poor at the back and leak some really poor goals, Englands attacking options looks pretty formidable to me and I just can't see how we're not conceding at least 2 today. I fear a real doing to be honest and was surprised at the odds being so generous, the bet could be won by halftime imo.

Question for me would be have England got the firepower and the determination to score?

Reverse fixture was 3-0 England.

Yeah looks a good bet. As does England win BTTS.

33 minutes ago, andrewcalo said:

Question for me would be have England got the firepower and the determination to score?

Reverse fixture was 3-0 England.

Yeah looks a good bet. As does England win BTTS.

Reverse fixture was 3-0 but could've easily been 5 or 6, same kind of thing today is on the cards, England are on a different level to us.

The straight England win at 1.70 looks like printing money to me but I just can't bring myself to do it. I might do it later after a couple of pre match pints though :beer

Look at this - the tipster I love fancies Scotland to get something.

Scotland could get a draw or nick a win - my experience of watching Scot games especially in the Premiership is that they are low scoring for the most part? Add that to the fact that England do slip up every once in a while, and Scotland are home...

Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 15.38.17.png

Edited by andrewcalo

The Iceland v Croatia game tomorrow should be a good one to watch - two great up and coming teams - I am looking forward to it.

@StevieDay1983 unfortunately I have to agree re: Wales tomorrow - I have a bad feeling - I'm going Serbia DNB to be safe, but I think Serbia will win.

Edited by andrewcalo

Iceland, counts only one defeat, overall has three out of five under 2.5. Croatia defensive is inaccessible, having only one goal in five games, so it has 4 out of 5 under 2.5. I expect a very closed game with few goals
ICELAND vs CROATIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.61

Skopje is defensive, having 11 goals in five games and a total of 5 out of 5 over 2.5, while Spain has scored 19 goals and has 3 out of 5 over 2.5 goals
MACEDONIA vs SPAIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.53

I expect Ukraine to take advantage of the weaknesses of Finland and get the three points easily or hard
FINLAND vs UKRAINE @@ UKRAINE, odds 1.85

Liechtenstein have lost their last 9 games in FIFA World Cup Qualification.

Wales have drawn their last 4 games in FIFA World Cup Qualification.

Finland have lost their last 4 games in FIFA World Cup Qualification.

Croatia have won their last 4 games in FIFA World Cup Qualification.

You can find interesting 18 Football Betting Streaks for 11.06.2017 (FIFA World Cup Qualification) on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-11-06-2017-2

3 hours ago, Magic0024 said:

Liechtenstein have lost their last 9 games in FIFA World Cup Qualification.

Wales have drawn their last 4 games in FIFA World Cup Qualification.

Finland have lost their last 4 games in FIFA World Cup Qualification.

Croatia have won their last 4 games in FIFA World Cup Qualification.

You can find interesting 18 Football Betting Streaks for 11.06.2017 (FIFA World Cup Qualification) on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-11-06-2017-2

I'll take a bloody draw tonight, @Magic0024!

• 1 month later...

wcqualeur1.jpg

wcqualeur2.jpg

The next round of 2018 World Cup qualifiers from the European section are coming up and here are the odds. As a Welshman, our qualification campaign hangs in the balance. We must win this home game against Austria. The only problem is that we have Joe Allen missing and he's become even more key than Gareth Bale. I can see us drawing another game in a dull affair and seeing it all but end our qualification hopes. Apologies for the negativity!

• 3 weeks later...

europeodds1.jpg

europeodds2.jpg

The seventh round of European qualifiers for the 2018 World Cup is scheduled to take place at the start of September. A few teams can move a step closer to qualifying for the tournament. The likes of Switzerland, Germany, Poland, and Belgium in particular could make huge progress with wins.

The pick of the games include France versus Netherlands, Slovakia versus Slovenia, Spain versus Italy, Ukraine versus Turkey, and Wales versus Austria. As a Welshman, we need to effectively win all four of our remaining games to qualify. It's going to be tough. We've not been great this campaign but the performances against Ireland and Serbia have been far more positive breathing hope into our fans. Unfortunately, missing Joe Allen this coming next game will be a bigger absence than when we didn't have Gareth Bale. Allen has run the show in our games so he's a huge loss. I am expecting another dour draw and our hopes will be all but over.

@allyhibs, @Pep004, @betcatalog, @Tiffy, @Kenton Schweppes, @Marc Kearney, and @vasilli07, will you guys be betting on any of these games? Do you have any tips to put out there?

I expect Greece to make it hard to win, but I think this will be done with a few goals, so I will go with the under 2.5
GREECE vs ESTONIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

I expect an open game where both teams can score and get over three goals
FRANCE vs NETHERLANDS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.00

Football Facts and Streaks regarding FIFA World Cup Qu.

Sweden have kept a clean sheet in their last 6 games against Bulgaria in all competitions.

Greece are undefeated in their last 9 games in FIFA World Cup.

Switzerland are undefeated in their last 8 games in FIFA World Cup.

Belgium are undefeated in their last 6 games in FIFA World Cup.

You can find interesting 17 Football Betting Streaks for 31.08.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-31-08-2017

Germany counts six in six wins, leaving no one to question its superiority, has scored 27 times and has just received one goal in six games.
CZECH REPUBLIC vs GERMANY @@ WIN GERMANY, odds 1.44

Norway has only scored six goals in six games, Azerbaijan has scored just three goals in the same match, I expect a very closed match, as the two teams score with the dropper
NORWAY vs AZERBAIJAN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.62

Poland Score and accept very easily the goal, so it has six in six over 2.5 and five in six goals. I'm expecting an open game, with both teams being able to score from a goal and confirm goal goals
DENMARK vs POLAND @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

Germany have won their last 6 games in FIFA World Cup.

Poland have won their last 5 games in FIFA World Cup.

Slovakia have won their last 4 games in FIFA World Cup.

Kazakhstan have lost their last 3 games in FIFA World Cup.

You can find interesting 15 Football Betting Streaks for 01.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-01-09-2017

On 31/08/2017 at 2:19 AM, betcatalog said:

I expect Greece to make it hard to win, but I think this will be done with a few goals, so I will go with the under 2.5
GREECE vs ESTONIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

I expect an open game where both teams can score and get over three goals
FRANCE vs NETHERLANDS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.00

I thought France would beat Netherlands but not 4-0! What a state Dutch international football is in right now! Hate not seeing them at international tournaments. Not many sets of fans better than the Dutch and Irish.

Confrontation is the most important and interesting in these qualifiers, whichever team is defeated will be forced to give way to the world cup, I expect an open match where both teams can score
SPAIN vs ITALY @@ Both team to score, odds 2.35

I am waiting for the two current opponents to play freely, without any special purpose and to see a beautiful game with many goals
ISRAEL vs MACEDONIA @@ +2.25 Over, Odds 1.85

Iceland is quite up and running lately, and it is no coincidence that it is claiming a seat in the World Cup of Russia, today it can take advantage of Finland's weaknesses and even difficult to get the three points of victory
FINLAND vs ICELAND @@ WIN ICELAND, odds 2.00

Liechtenstein have lost their last 10 games in FIFA World Cup.

Wales have drawn their last 5 games in FIFA World Cup.

Italy have won their last 4 games in FIFA World Cup.

Finland have lost their last 5 games in FIFA World Cup.

You can find interesting 23 Football Betting Streaks for 02.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-02-09-2017

An important match for the two teams, I expect a very closed match, Greece has the primary goal of defense, hitting the counterattacks, and the statements of its members say it clearly, I will go with the few goals
GREECE vs BELGIUM @@ +2.50 Under, Odds 1.59

Portugal is the best qualifying team, Has scored 27 times, ie it scores about four goals per game on average, can score virtues and win
HUNGARY vs PORTUGAL @@ WIN PORTUGAL, odds 1.42

I will suggest the under 2.5, mainly because of the way Estonia is playing, while Cyprus away has scored only twice
ESTONIA vs CYPRUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.54