Announcements
** December Poker League Result : 1st Elliott Sutcliffe, 2nd McG, 3rd juanmoment **
** December Naps Competition Result: 1st mick33, 2nd Sugardaddyken, 3rd kenisbusy, 4th Johnrobertson. KO Cup Winner: Kingdom for, Most Winners: Johnrobertson **

First Half Goals Stratergy & Blog!

Hello everyone, I am here to share my Over 0.5 and Under 1.5 first half goals system! I will be sharing my bets before they play so you can bet on them if you wish, I will also be blogging the results along with the profit/loss to date.

I do extensive research on my bets and only bet on a game when I am fully confident, so dont expect 10 games a day! I will share the reasons why I am betting on the particular game to give you an insight to what I look for.

Today I took the Tranmere v Guiseley game to be Over 0.5 goals at half time, it took up until the 42nd minute to get the goal we were after but it was a winner. Hopefully you will follow this with interest, hopefully we can get some winners together!

Game: Hessen Kessel v Stutgarter

League: Germany Southwest

Selection: Over 0.5 FHG

Odds: 1.33

The reasoning behind this bet is as follows, both teams have had a 100% record of having at least one goal in the first half in their opening four games, hitting 4/4 in the over!

The home side, Hessen have had 13 Goals in their opening four games, which averages out at 3.25 Goals per game. Stutgarter have a similar record with 14 Goals in their opening four, which averages 3.5 Goals per game! This logically and statistically makes sense in thinking that Over 0.5 should not be a problem here.

I normally look for a record in the Head to Head fixtures but this is the first encounter between these two sides. I will post again letting you know of the result and my next bet, if you decide to join my on this bet then I wish you good luck!

Last Nights pick was a winning one, with a goal coming in the 26th minute to give us the win.

Game: Cardiff MU v T.N.S

League: Welsh Premier

Odds: 1.20

I went for this pick purley based on T.N.S, they have had 18 Goals in their opening 3 Games! This averages at 6 Goals a game, they have also went over the required goals target in all 3.

Cardiff MU have went over the target in 2/3 of their opening matches, which is okay for us here. They haven't had too many goals in them games but I am confident we can get at least one in the first half here!

I will once again post letting you know the result and also my next bet, hopefully we might get some comments going on here in the mean time.

T.N.S and Cardiff MU get us another win, with all three match goals coming in the first half. It seems as if my stratergy is working so far which is pleasing as I can see my hard work and research is paying off!

I haven't found another game yet, my next one will most likley be on Friday with the Darlington game being a strong option.

If you have been following and rolling your stake over you should have just over doubled your money by now, which is what I have managed to do. I am banking all profit to allow for a loss, and we will try to double our money again!

This way we can hopefully keep doubling up and banking until moving onto higher stakes, while building a larger bankroll too.

I will post my next bet when I fully look into it.

Hi OutrightWinner I often do the over 0.5 first half goals. Its a great way of backing a team that you fancy but the odds are poor (depending what you think is poor). All the best with it will be keeping a watch.

On 8/31/2016, 11:25:41, OutrightWinner said:

If you have been following and rolling your stake over you should have just over doubled your money by now, which is what I have managed to do. I am banking all profit to allow for a loss, and we will try to double our money again!

Maybe I have missed something here but with a 1.2 and a 1.33 winner with a rolling stake don't think you can double your money. Hope I am wrong. :hope

• 9 months later...

Game: Guabria v. Real Potosi

League: Bolivia Apertura

Odds: 1.25

Guabria have an average of 3.3 Goals per game, while Real Potosi have an average of 3.6 Goals per game. This tells me that due to the high goals expectancy in the game a goal in the first half is very likely.

The last 5 Head to Head meetings between the two sides has seen every game have a goal in the first half.

In Real Potosi's last 5 Games, they have a 100% Record of a goal in the first half which shows good form for this bet. Guabria have 4/5, which again is strong form for this selection.

Edited by OutrightWinner

Game: New York City v. Minnesota

League: MLS

New York City have average 3 Goals Per game, while Minnesota have averages 3.6 Goals per game. I think based on the goals expectancy alone this game stands in good stead to have a first half goal.

New York have went over in 3 of their previous 5 Games, while Minnesota have went over in 4 out of their previous 5.

These teams have not played before, but for such high scoring teams which are defensively weak I can see this bet coming in easily!

Edited by OutrightWinner

6 hours ago, OutrightWinner said:

Game: Guabria v. Real Potosi

League: Bolivia Apertura

Guabria have an average of 3.3 Goals per game, while Real Potosi have an average of 3.6 Goals per game. This tells me that due to the high goals expectancy in the game a goal in the first half is very likely.

The last 5 Head to Head meetings between the two sides has seen every game have a goal in the first half.

In Real Potosi's last 5 Games, they have a 100% Record of a goal in the first half which shows good form for this bet. Guabria have 4/5, which again is strong form for this selection.

This selection gets us off to a winning start again, I haven't got time to go into detail about my next selection before the New York City Game, but it is Over 0.5 FHG in the Boliviar v. Oriente game.