** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League > Aug 27/28

bpl082728.jpg.b483226d34e030084062ee95d0

Odds courtesy of bet365.

The last weekend of Premier League action before the international break. A couple of teams that have a track record of causing upsets available at longer prices with West Ham priced at 11.00 away to Manchester City the stand-out for me. The only concern there is the injuries the Hammers are suffering. Still, Bilic knows how to raise his players for the big games.

What are you guys thinking about? Any 1X2, BTTS, or Total Goals Scored accumulators lined up?

I think that match between Tottenham and Liverpool derby of the round! And my prediction is 3+ and win for Liverpool, that look similar a match Arsenal - Liverpool! In first two rounds Tottenham has 4pts and Liverpool 3pts, very interesting match!

i was looking at tottenham v liverpool game and thought it best to skip it. tottenham have not started season is hot blazing form i expected. they are very underish and liverpool you always know what you're going to get and that's high attacking midfield pressure and possession football but god they had 80% possession and 30 shots against burnley and lost the game. you wonder if tottenham are going to give them ball and beat them on the counter like burnley

Edited by sajtion

i thought chelsea were lucky winning their last two games. they scored the winner in first game 89 minute followed by 87 minute in second. that's a close call after trailing a goal behind in both games. chelsea are not set up to attack and there is a little passivity in their play. obviously conte is making them prioritise defending but when teams play them or come to stamford bridge they expect to be rushed and you don't see that anymore with chelsea. how long can they ride their luck

@andrewcalo, deleted your thread mate because this one was already up.

The Tottenham vs Liverpool game is a prime pick for a draw if you ask me. Tottenham haven't set the world alight but they have more points after two games than they did last season. Their defence is still solid so provided that continues they have a chance of getting a win. Liverpool are a game of roulette under Klopp. Just as likely to be a win for Tottenham as it is Liverpool.

I am tempted to go for four draws....

Liverpool vs Tottenham

Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth

Leicester vs Swansea

West Brom vs Middlesbrough

3 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

I expect a Leicester win there this week, and highly fancy both Burnley and West Ham.

I gotta say that West Ham have been atrocious this season. In the two games I watched they were awful. I think City smack them by 2 or 3 goals.

Is this the week that Diego gets sent off. Chelsea flying by the seat of their pants at the moment...

Would like to see Man. U drop Martial this weekend and play Marcus Rashford instead. Martial drifting out of games, and having no impact. Surely Mata has to sit and make way for Mikatarian ?

Liverpool have beaten Spurs in 5 of their last 7 league games. The other 2 were draws. In each of those wins Liverpool scored 3 or more goals. Look, they are probably the most inconsistent team in the league at the moment, but somehow they get up for these big games. Spurs have not impressed me. Also, they are sitting there like virgin at an orgy (not bringing in any new blood), holding hands with Arsene Wenger :lol:moon:ok

For me Bournemouth just have no firepower. They huff and puff and work hard, but have no huge quality upfront. The half chances, when they count, seem to be missed too often. Palace are awful at the moment, but it's rock bottom for them. They will get better. Just to much firepower upfront now to not score goals.

WBA will not win, unless they score 2 goals. They have not scored 2 in a league game for a while (I think it's 11 or 12 games), so I can't see it. Low draw here.

The big problem for Arsenal is that they have left their transfer business go to late. It does'nt matter now, because you will have to pay more than you want, and it still takes weeks before a player settles in. Man United and Man City, by doing their business so early, pick up a massive advantage. Arsenal have had a Summer transfer disaster ! Wenger is looking for that uncut diamond (Thierry Henry, for me the best player ever to play in the Premier League), which he will not find again ...

as a footnote: Merson is kicking my :moonin my pundit challenge, which is making me :@

Edited by neilovan

On 24/08/2016, 12:43:17, sajtion said:

i was looking at tottenham v liverpool game and thought it best to skip it. tottenham have not started season is hot blazing form i expected. they are very underish and liverpool you always know what you're going to get and that's high attacking midfield pressure and possession football but god they had 80% possession and 30 shots against burnley and lost the game. you wonder if tottenham are going to give them ball and beat them on the counter like burnley

Very good diagnostic for this game. I absolutely agree with you. But on the twitter @betinasia, I found very good odds for this game, and it's tempting for me. And I will try to bet on the win for Liverpool. I hope that can be realistic and make  winnings for me. Odds you can see on the screenshot.

biaforum.jpg

Watford FC v Arsenal

Watford FC: Brice Dja Djédjé (0/0 d)

Arsenal: Alex Iwobi (1/0 f), Aaron Ramsey (1/0 m), Danny Welbeck (0/0 f), Per Mertesacker (0/0 d), Carl Jenkinson (0/0 d), Gabriel Paulista (0/0 d)

Hull City v Manchester United

Hull City: Josh Tymon (0/0 d, probably in), Allan McGregor (0/0 first goalkeeper), Moses Odubajo (0/0 d), Alex Bruce (0/0 d), Michael Dawson (0/0 d), Brian Lenihan (0/0 d), Greg Luer (0/0 f)

Manchester United: no absences

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

What are you guys thinking for the early kick-off? I'm tempted to go for the draw. Liverpool always have a performance in them but Tottenham look resolute again this season. I was going to go for BTTS but odds are terrible on that. Tempted by an Erik Lamela anytime scorer bet at 4.00 with Betfred. If I had to pick a correct score I'd say 1-1.

On 8/26/2016, 12:44:11, andrewcalo said:

9 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

What are you guys thinking for the early kick-off? I'm tempted to go for the draw. Liverpool always have a performance in them but Tottenham look resolute again this season. I was going to go for BTTS but odds are terrible on that. Tempted by an Erik Lamela anytime scorer bet at 4.00 with Betfred. If I had to pick a correct score I'd say 1-1.

Nice 1 if you got the draw. Liverpool should have been up by 3 goals. Terrible miss early on, should have had a penalty for a Judo throw in the first half. Had a really good counter attacking goal ruled offside, which was really harsh, and dominated the game.

They missed Sturridge to just slot home some of those chances. I have never been a fan of Llalana but the kid has got some engine. His work rate was excellent

4 hours ago, WinningAdvice said:

@Niceguy He's just been charged with violent conduct by the FA for elbowing Winston Reid and he could possibly face a 3-match ban. However, no official announcement yet.

Ok, but I think that he can't be fined for this match. Because this is derby, and more fans around the world want to see the best players of both teams on this match. Match like this derby, makes a money for the football industry!

4 hours ago, WinningAdvice said:

I don't think it being a derby counts for anything. FA needs to be fair and just. Just read that City were given an extension to explain Aguero's conduct but if found guilty then an immediate game ban will be implemented which therefore would sideline him for the Manchester derby.

I agree with you that FA needs to be fair and justice. But in my opinion Aguero will play in the derby. What you think, which players will be in line-ups for both teams?

On 9/4/2016, 6:16:48, WinningAdvice said:

@Niceguy It has been confirmed. Aguero won't be playing for the Manchester derby.

Is it ambitious of me to have City at (SBOBET) AHD +0.25 with a 0-1 correct score?

Capture.JPG

Mate, you were right!
Very brave move for correct result 0-1.
Maybe I can help you with odds on Man City win, of betting platform for big bookies mollybet!
What are your opinions about these odds from big bookies?

tviterforum.png