** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Barclays

Bamford

Tough golf course, Bethpage State Park, Black Course. Home of the 2002 and 2009 U.S. Opens. The course won't play USGA tough this week, but with fast conditions assured, anything approaching -15 seems a very tough ask. Nick Watney won here at -10/274 in 2012 from Snedeker, Dustin Johnson and Sergio Garcia.

I always look for those a little deeper in the FEC standings at the Barclays - Jason Day was Number 2 LY, coming off a win at the PGA Championship 2 weeks earlier. He's the only player from the top-8 to win the opening PlayOff event. Its also worth mentioning that the PGA was 4 weeks ago - so will the favourites suffer a little with inactivity? 

I'm going for Rose (25), Matsuyama (30), Watson (45), Grace (50) and Walker (80). Horschel must be worth an investment too.

From the market leaders, the player I like is Stenson. If it wasn't for a terrible pitch at last hole of the Olympic tournament he could have made a play-off and from there could have won it. If he had picked up the Gold Medal I think his price would be shorter than this so that's enough of a reason for me to put half a point on the Swede at 15.00 on the Betfair exchange.

Edited by Torque
Forgot odds and bookmaker