Announcements
** April Poker League Result : 1st Rhino_Power, 2nd muttley, =3rd Elliott Sutcliffe & Rav **
** Congratulations to Skittle who wins £50 in the Last Man Standing Consolation Competition **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd Power900, 3rd Gazza's United, 4th Trotter, 5th Rainbow **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st PercyP, 2nd daisychain, 3rd Costello, 4th silver fox. KO Cup Winner Kingdom for. Most Winners bymatrix: **

£50 - £1000

Hi - I am starting this as I have had relative success with my stratergy taken from Kevin Pullein's 'Betting On Football' which I would highly reccomend. I will be starting with only a £50 bankroll, allowing other members to join in as I attempt to change £50 into £1000.

My first bet is at 14:00 Today (21/8/16) I am taking FC Astana to win against Ordabasy, in the Kazakhstan Premier League! This game fits my varied system that Kevin has outlined in his book, I am staking £10 to win £14.95, giving us a possible profit of £4.95!

I will report back when the game is over, later!

Thanks for the messages lads, got a feeling I will need some luck along my way! We are off to a flyer with FC Astana winning, giving us a total profit of £4.95 & taking our bank balance to £54.95!

I am tinkering with what seems to be a profitable Over 1.5 Goals system which with the system I used today could get us firing on all cylinders and give us a few more options in regards to selections, although I will test further before using this.

I will post again soon, possibly having our next bet tommorow depending on what I fancy. I will not be forcing a bet as we want to try and cut out silly losses, see you soon!

I have a Over 1.5 Goals bet which I am too confident on to pass up, so I will be placing £15 on Ull/Kisa v Asane in the Norway 1st Division! This is just a small bankroll builder with short odds but, that is the aim of the game.

I will report back later hopefully telling you we are 2/2, and that we have a little more money in the bank until then...