** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

accas 20th august

sajtion

i didn't see a post for this weekends accas so here it goes. going for £10.000

tottenham - win

chelsea - win

swansea - win

fulham v cardiff - both to score

qpr to win

brighton to win

oxford v peterborough - both to score

rochdale win

bolton win

millwall win

plymouth win

portsmouth win

any thoughts on these games?

Rotherham United v Brentford 6/4, Rotherham are leaking goals like a sieve and Brentford have won their last two league games, although there is a question mark over their away form having lost both games on the road so far but Rotherham just seem totally clueless, they have conceded 13 in 4 games, winning none and drawing 1, even the most optimistic Rotherham fan must be reaching for the bottle and fearing the worst. Easy win for Brentford here. Brentford are a decent team and will be looking to build on there 2 back to back victories, which I think they will.

Reading v Brighton & HA 23/20......are Sky bet really offering them at 23/20? I think that's pretty generous. Reading have made a very inauspicious start and Brighton are flying. The facts point to an away win here

Bolton Wanderers evs v Fleetwood Town....What can we say, totally clueless last season but Phil Parkinson has turned these guys around and have recorded 9 out of 9 so far. Hard to see Fleetwood stopping them tomorrow, although Fleetwood are still unbeaten but not sure they'll have enough to stop Bolton.

Hartlepool United 7/5 v Notts County....risky one but Notts County have had a terrible start and Hartlepool have made an okish start, I like a risky one, might mess up my acca but I fancy Pool's on this one.

Hope I have more luck than last week, just one winner out of 4, hoping for more this weekend.

Edited by Kenton Schweppes

23 hours ago, Kenton Schweppes said:

Rotherham United v Brentford 6/4, Rotherham are leaking goals like a sieve and Brentford have won their last two league games, although there is a question mark over their away form having lost both games on the road so far but Rotherham just seem totally clueless, they have conceded 13 in 4 games, winning none and drawing 1, even the most optimistic Rotherham fan must be reaching for the bottle and fearing the worst. Easy win for Brentford here. Brentford are a decent team and will be looking to build on there 2 back to back victories, which I think they will.

Reading v Brighton & HA 23/20......are Sky bet really offering them at 23/20? I think that's pretty generous. Reading have made a very inauspicious start and Brighton are flying. The facts point to an away win here

Bolton Wanderers evs v Fleetwood Town....What can we say, totally clueless last season but Phil Parkinson has turned these guys around and have recorded 9 out of 9 so far. Hard to see Fleetwood stopping them tomorrow, although Fleetwood are still unbeaten but not sure they'll have enough to stop Bolton.

Hartlepool United 7/5 v Notts County....risky one but Notts County have had a terrible start and Hartlepool have made an okish start, I like a risky one, might mess up my acca but I fancy Pool's on this one.

Hope I have more luck than last week, just one winner out of 4, hoping for more this weekend.

Can we have a 'turd' emoticon please.....for my selections??

Only one winner out of the 4....second week running.

i don't know how qpr lost that one. maybe i'm overestimating hasselbaink because i didn't expect them to fold like that at home. preston are nothing special in this league. swansea loss was a surprise as well. i guess from now they will experience some side effects from selling ashley to everton. brighton could have done a bit better but don't know why suddenly they become poor defensively when they had three game run without conceding. milton keynes is a doggy team to follow. how do they go from being trashed 5-1 to being seemingly alright defensively and getting an away victory. i didn't expect many in that game but i thought rochdale would edge it narrowly. oh well onto the next week