** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Top Scorer Odds

bpl-top-scorer.jpg.74469b7a0b97d3ae08114

Odds courtesy of bet365.

Some very interesting prices there.

For me, personally, it's between Aguero, Kane, and Ibrahimovic. I'm not certain Kane can score as many as he has the past two seasons. I think there is a higher quality of manager amongst the sides this season which means they will more likely nullify him. I'm not keen to judge him based on Euro 2016. I think he was simply exhausted and not used in the right system.

So it is probably between Aguero and Ibrahimovic but out of those two I'd go Aguero. He has the best manager backing him and I also believe he has the best creative midfield behind him.

I would definitely see the likes of Lukaku, Costa, Vardy, and Giroud as wasted money.

Andre Gray, Callum Wilson, and Anthony Martial as e/w options are not bad.

On 09/08/2016, 11:59:58, StevieDay1983 said:

That is a great shout. I think this could be a big season for Firmino. I am a big fan of his. Hopefully, Klopp shows faith in him.

He looked excellent for a few months in the Spring tbh and I hate Pool. Probably get a tenner on it.

14 hours ago, bobsyerunkle said:

I think whilst Sturridge is unfit then Origi will be our main striker for PL games with Ings coming off the bench.. Origi came on leaps and bounds last season,  but I still can't be tempted by the 66/1.. 

Origi could be worth an each way. Klopp rates him and he needs to be believed in if he is to fulfil his potential.

On 13/08/2016, 09:48:16, StevieDay1983 said:

I like the cut of your jib BOBN! I've got Gray in my fantasy team and as I mentioned in my opening post I think he's a bargain at each way.

In my team too. No dream start but he looked reasonably sharp on MOTD.

20 hours ago, BOBN said:

In my team too. No dream start but he looked reasonably sharp on MOTD.

Yeah, I was having this conversation with my dad today. I thought Gray just looked so hungry. I'd be surprised if he didn't hit the 10 goal mark this season and for the value he is at I would take that as a third striker in my team. I still think he could finish top 3-4 scorers as well.