Announcements
** December Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd LIKE2FISH, 3rd kevsul **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Like A Roughie, 2nd Paperclip, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Alastair, 5th Gray306 **
** December Naps Competition Result: 1st BARNSLEYCHOP, 2nd SADDLESORE, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th ADAMROSS. KO Cup Winner BBBC, Most Winners: JCW **

Germany 2. Bundesliga 2016/2017

I will start this Thread with a Sunday Game....

Greuther Fuerth-1860 Munich

A Game from two cities who are nearly to each other, but i would say it´s not a Derby. But little important Fact here is that a lot of 1860 Munich Fans will travle here to Fuerth. So for me from the crowd no advantage for the Home Team.
Fuerth also a Mid-Field Team for me and in my view they will have to do nothing with Promotion or Relgation Fight. They losing acutally with Stiepermann and Roecker 2 important Players. But buy some nice players. But all not have the quality to be THAT guy who made the difference. Tomorrow they will miss important central Mid Field Player Gjasula, by injury. So blow here for me specially by the view on the Offensive Power of Munich.

On the other Hand we have here 1860 Munich with new Coach Runjaic, who for me is a good Guy for this league. His Problem is that Munich have doing superb Transfers, specially in Offensive. But now he must Form a Team. So take a look on the new signings. They bough Aigner from Frankfurt, who directly is new captain of the team. Also new Record Signing Ribamar from Brazil, Olic (former Bayern Munich Striker),Matmour (former Bundesliga), Perdedaj from FSV Frankfurt, Stojkovic from Belgrade and Andrade from Benfica for Defensive are really good new signings. So now they must be a Team. After struggling last 2 Seasons for me this Year Munich can be surprised in positive nature. So whats tomorrow. I think new signings who will be playing in Starting XI are have big experience. Ribamar for example will not be playing, after he is only training few days with team. So offensive can be picked up with big experience, so maybe the fact that they are not good enough at the moment at a team are not so big. Aigner, Olic, Matmour, Aycicek i will think playing in Front.
So for me here a little call for 1860 Munich, who can really surprised this season.

1860 Munich @ 3.50 3/10 bet365

16 hours ago, Neubs said:

I will start this Thread with a Sunday Game....

Greuther Fuerth-1860 Munich

A Game from two cities who are nearly to each other, but i would say it´s not a Derby. But little important Fact here is that a lot of 1860 Munich Fans will travle here to Fuerth. So for me from the crowd no advantage for the Home Team.
Fuerth also a Mid-Field Team for me and in my view they will have to do nothing with Promotion or Relgation Fight. They losing acutally with Stiepermann and Roecker 2 important Players. But buy some nice players. But all not have the quality to be THAT guy who made the difference. Tomorrow they will miss important central Mid Field Player Gjasula, by injury. So blow here for me specially by the view on the Offensive Power of Munich.

On the other Hand we have here 1860 Munich with new Coach Runjaic, who for me is a good Guy for this league. His Problem is that Munich have doing superb Transfers, specially in Offensive. But now he must Form a Team. So take a look on the new signings. They bough Aigner from Frankfurt, who directly is new captain of the team. Also new Record Signing Ribamar from Brazil, Olic (former Bayern Munich Striker),Matmour (former Bundesliga), Perdedaj from FSV Frankfurt, Stojkovic from Belgrade and Andrade from Benfica for Defensive are really good new signings. So now they must be a Team. After struggling last 2 Seasons for me this Year Munich can be surprised in positive nature. So whats tomorrow. I think new signings who will be playing in Starting XI are have big experience. Ribamar for example will not be playing, after he is only training few days with team. So offensive can be picked up with big experience, so maybe the fact that they are not good enough at the moment at a team are not so big. Aigner, Olic, Matmour, Aycicek i will think playing in Front.
So for me here a little call for 1860 Munich, who can really surprised this season.

1860 Munich @ 3.50 3/10 >bet365

Poor Performance from Munich...

FT 1:0

VfB Stuttgart v St. Pauli

VfB Stuttgart (last season): Daniel Ginczek (7/3 f, doubtful), Kevin Großkreutz (10/0 d), Timo Baumgartl (19/0 d), Tobias Werner (m, newcomer), Mart Ristl (0/0 m), Jens Grahl (g, newcomer)

St. Pauli (last season): Richard Neudecker (m, newcomer), Cenk Sahin (m,newcomer), Dennis Rosin (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Stuttgart-Pauli

Huge Game today at the end of the Gameweek in 2. Bundesliga.
Relegated and Top Favorite Team for Promotion VfB Stuttgart host a team that in my personal view can made a surprise this season.
First of all take a look of Stuttgart. Loosing important players after relegated, players like: Kostic, Didavi, Schwaab, Niedermeier, Harnik and so on.
New Signings are really good for this league, players like Terrode from Bochum, Grgic,Kaminski, Zimmer, Werner and Hosoggai. All players with good quality for this league. But today it will be difficult. The Defensive from Stuttgart was very weak last season. This Season with Zimmer, Kaminski and Sama (Stuttgart II) are new players in, who can made the defensive better. But not today. It needs first of all time, then maybe Zimmer must play today Right Winger, Baumgartl the most important CD are injured. So Sunjic will play with Kaminski or Sama in CD. Never played in a league game together. So think Stuttgart have also today a weak defensive. Also Suttgart today without Grgic, Werner and Ginzceck. So best Striker are injured and both Wingers are out. So Terrode will play in Front but he is a striker who need the balls from outside the box. But it will be hard today without there best Wingers.
Pauli on the other Side with also some importants Players left the club. Thy, Verhoek, Maier and Rzatkowski. But for me with suberb transfers. Bouhadouzz, Avevor, Hedenstadt, Neudecker all known this league because his former clubs are 2. Bundesliga Teams last season. And then with Duksch from Dortmund II also a player who have played Bundesliga in Dortmund and Shain from Basaksehir who is on loan.
Today Pauli only without Sahin and Neudecker. Both are not fit enough for todays game. So i think the team of St. Pauli is in better shape acutally and for me it´s at begining of the season easier to grab something against a new team from Stuttgart, then later in the Season.
Also today Stadium will be nearly sold out, over 55.000 Tickets are bought. But Stuttgart has a crwod, when game isn´t good then the booing his team out. After relegation from Stuttgart the Fans are also not happy, so this could be happen today. For me the odds are not right, so i will bet:

St. Pauli AHC+0.5 @ 2.19 3/10 Dafabet
10 hours ago, Neubs said:
Stuttgart-Pauli

Huge Game today at the end of the Gameweek in 2. Bundesliga.
Relegated and Top Favorite Team for Promotion VfB Stuttgart host a team that in my personal view can made a surprise this season.
First of all take a look of Stuttgart. Loosing important players after relegated, players like: Kostic, Didavi, Schwaab, Niedermeier, Harnik and so on.
New Signings are really good for this league, players like Terrode from Bochum, Grgic,Kaminski, Zimmer, Werner and Hosoggai. All players with good quality for this league. But today it will be difficult. The Defensive from Stuttgart was very weak last season. This Season with Zimmer, Kaminski and Sama (Stuttgart II) are new players in, who can made the defensive better. But not today. It needs first of all time, then maybe Zimmer must play today Right Winger, Baumgartl the most important CD are injured. So Sunjic will play with Kaminski or Sama in CD. Never played in a league game together. So think Stuttgart have also today a weak defensive. Also Suttgart today without Grgic, Werner and Ginzceck. So best Striker are injured and both Wingers are out. So Terrode will play in Front but he is a striker who need the balls from outside the box. But it will be hard today without there best Wingers.
Pauli on the other Side with also some importants Players left the club. Thy, Verhoek, Maier and Rzatkowski. But for me with suberb transfers. Bouhadouzz, Avevor, Hedenstadt, Neudecker all known this league because his former clubs are 2. Bundesliga Teams last season. And then with Duksch from Dortmund II also a player who have played Bundesliga in Dortmund and Shain from Basaksehir who is on loan.
Today Pauli only without Sahin and Neudecker. Both are not fit enough for todays game. So i think the team of St. Pauli is in better shape acutally and for me it´s at begining of the season easier to grab something against a new team from Stuttgart, then later in the Season.
Also today Stadium will be nearly sold out, over 55.000 Tickets are bought. But Stuttgart has a crwod, when game isn´t good then the booing his team out. After relegation from Stuttgart the Fans are also not happy, so this could be happen today. For me the odds are not right, so i will bet:

St. Pauli AHC+0.5 @ 2.19 3/10 Dafabet

Pauli first Half the better team, 2nd Half Stuttgart with the equalizer (they deserved that) and with a late goal who was lucky.
So i would play the bet again.
FT 2:1 for Stuttgart

Friday Games

Not many time today, but i think in all 3 Games today we can see a winning team.

Duesseldorf-Stuttgart

Duesseldorf in my opinion with not the best Coach Funkel. He isn´t a good coach and only good enough for relegation Fight. Also Duesseldorf lost some important players before the season starts. They lost Avevor, Demirbay, Pohjanpolo and some other interessting players. New Signings maybe some good one´s. But from them new Mainstriker Van Duienen are actually injured, the same like new winger Yildirim.
On the other Side Stuttgart. At Monday Game against St. Pauli with a lucky win, but this boost up the morale. Also no new injurys, so also without Baumgartl, Ginczeck and Grgic. Think the morale from Stuttgart is now big and we have here a huge quality difference between the team and also the coaches.
For me Stuttgart will win this:
Stuttgart @ 2.32 3/10 Pinn

Aue-Sandhausen

Aue with a good Game last week in Heidenheim and they don´t deserved this 0:1 Lose. The Promoted Team Aue can hold all important players. So Team is very good in Shape and now they playing at home, where they are very strong. Sandhausen for me will have this season very difficult. They lost his sucsessfull coach, who made superb work in Sandhausen. Also they lost his best Striker Bouhaddouz, also important CD Huebner joined Hannover 96. Also they have today some important missings. Both right Midfield Players Kuhn and Stiefler are injured. Also injured are Strikers Derstroff and Vunguidica.
For me here with Home Advantage and last week performances Aue can grab here all 3 Points against a team who are also will be fighting against relegation.

Aue @ 2.19 3/10 Pinn

Nuernberg - Heidenheim

Saw Nuernberg last week Live against Dresden and they lost all 3 Points by becoming a goal in last Minute against them. So only a Draw, but showing most of the time a good Performance. Today they have another option in creative Midfield, because new Signing Alushi are back from injurey. Think he will play in Starting XI and can be today a good weapon. Also Heidenheim last week i write it, with a lucky win against Aue. Aue with some great chances and GK Mueller made a good Game, by saving all shoots.This performance is i think that Heidenheim have many new signings in Starting XI. And also they are a very young team, so with some unexperienced players. This can be a problem against teams who are good in Physis, like Nuernberg. Saw them last week, Dresden have also some young Players in Squad and Nuernberg physical are better then Dresden. So offensive can today made the difference and here i see Nuernberg on the better way. Defensive both are strong, because they have played both with the same Players like last Season. So performances from last week and a physical better Nuernberg Team made today the difference. No important missings on both Sides.

Nuernberg @ 1.92 4/10 Pinn

Stuttgart an Nürnberg i agree but i can´t see a clear winner between Aue - Sandhausen.

Stuttgart knows after the first game that it´s won´t be easy this year.

Stuttgart and Nürnberg are my favorites for the 1. Bundesliga next year

21 hours ago, Neubs said:
Friday Games

Not many time today, but i think in all 3 Games today we can see a winning team.

Duesseldorf-Stuttgart

Duesseldorf in my opinion with not the best Coach Funkel. He isn´t a good coach and only good enough for relegation Fight. Also Duesseldorf lost some important players before the season starts. They lost Avevor, Demirbay, Pohjanpolo and some other interessting players. New Signings maybe some good one´s. But from them new Mainstriker Van Duienen are actually injured, the same like new winger Yildirim.
On the other Side Stuttgart. At Monday Game against St. Pauli with a lucky win, but this boost up the morale. Also no new injurys, so also without Baumgartl, Ginczeck and Grgic. Think the morale from Stuttgart is now big and we have here a huge quality difference between the team and also the coaches.
For me Stuttgart will win this:
Stuttgart @ 2.32 3/10 >Pinn

Aue-Sandhausen

Aue with a good Game last week in Heidenheim and they don´t deserved this 0:1 Lose. The Promoted Team Aue can hold all important players. So Team is very good in Shape and now they playing at home, where they are very strong. Sandhausen for me will have this season very difficult. They lost his sucsessfull coach, who made superb work in Sandhausen. Also they lost his best Striker Bouhaddouz, also important CD Huebner joined Hannover 96. Also they have today some important missings. Both right Midfield Players Kuhn and Stiefler are injured. Also injured are Strikers Derstroff and Vunguidica.
For me here with Home Advantage and last week performances Aue can grab here all 3 Points against a team who are also will be fighting against relegation.

Aue @ 2.19 3/10 >Pinn

Nuernberg - Heidenheim

Saw Nuernberg last week Live against Dresden and they lost all 3 Points by becoming a goal in last Minute against them. So only a Draw, but showing most of the time a good Performance. Today they have another option in creative Midfield, because new Signing Alushi are back from injurey. Think he will play in Starting XI and can be today a good weapon. Also Heidenheim last week i write it, with a lucky win against Aue. Aue with some great chances and GK Mueller made a good Game, by saving all shoots.This performance is i think that Heidenheim have many new signings in Starting XI. And also they are a very young team, so with some unexperienced players. This can be a problem against teams who are good in Physis, like Nuernberg. Saw them last week, Dresden have also some young Players in Squad and Nuernberg physical are better then Dresden. So offensive can today made the difference and here i see Nuernberg on the better way. Defensive both are strong, because they have played both with the same Players like last Season. So performances from last week and a physical better Nuernberg Team made today the difference. No important missings on both Sides.

Nuernberg @ 1.92 4/10 >Pinn

Stuttgart FT 0:1

Aue FT 2:0

Nuernberg FT 1:1

Not a good Start here...

• 2 months later...
St. Pauli - Aue

Today here we have a interessting Game. Both with poor starts in League and i didn´t expected this from St. Pauli. Aue will fight for every single Point, but today there are a lot of important missings on Aue Side. The both most important Players on Aue Side are out. GK Männel and Midfield Player Tiffert are not able to play today. So both are huge missings, specially Tiffert. For Männel - Aue have signed experience GK Haas, but he has not play a game for a while. Also CD Rizzuto also out, so Aue again with a other Formation in Defensive. It was often this season that they must change defensive Formation. Also i think Aue isn´t such strong in Away Games, they grab the points specially at home where they are traditional strong.
St. Pauli with very poor Start and now they sit bottom of the league. Today with some missings: Gonther, Sobiech, Picault and Miyaichi are out. All 4 can be a Starting XI Players but for me is the fact, that this season St. Pauli did not have such Player who can´t be replaced by another guy. Someone can find this good, other would say this is bad.
Important for me here is, that whole Club from St. Pauli isn´t in trouble. Fans didn´t boooh the team, Coach are not struggling... So this can be important tonigh at Floodlight Game, where Games at "Millerntor-Stadium" are allways special. Also St. Pauli made Friendly Game last week against Werder Bremen, where they made a good Game and it end´s with 1:1. So little Trend to find back there good Form.

St. Pauli @ 2.10 4/10 Interwetten

Edited by Neubs
  • 2 months later...
Aue-Duesseldorf

For me here this ends in a Under 2.5 Game. Last Game in Bundesliga 2 before Winterbreak, so both teams want to lose, specially Aue. They are in danger situation, by sitting on Relegation Place. Last Week in Kaiserslautern, there defensive perforamnces was good, think not much more then 3 chances for Kaiserslautern. But offensive, that was nothing, really poor. Now things are not changed in Offensive, they playing against Duesseldorf who are really strong in last away games in there defensive performances. Becoming only one goal in 3 away games. So very strong, but there problem is in away games, also a very weak performance.
And there is some big boost for Aue tonight. First GK Maennel are back from injury, so anyone who follows Bundesliga 2 knows that he is key men in Aue. So defensive will be doing again more better then in last Games.
So for me:

Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.78 5/10 bwin
On 16.12.2016, 11:41:28, Neubs said:
Aue-Duesseldorf

For me here this ends in a Under 2.5 Game. Last Game in Bundesliga 2 before Winterbreak, so both teams want to lose, specially Aue. They are in danger situation, by sitting on Relegation Place. Last Week in Kaiserslautern, there defensive perforamnces was good, think not much more then 3 chances for Kaiserslautern. But offensive, that was nothing, really poor. Now things are not changed in Offensive, they playing against Duesseldorf who are really strong in last away games in there defensive performances. Becoming only one goal in 3 away games. So very strong, but there problem is in away games, also a very weak performance.
And there is some big boost for Aue tonight. First GK Maennel are back from injury, so anyone who follows Bundesliga 2 knows that he is key men in Aue. So defensive will be doing again more better then in last Games.
So for me:

Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.78 5/10 bwin

FT 0:0 :cheers

• 1 month later...

Hannover vs Kaiserslautern

This is the first game in 2017 for Hannover who sit on the 3rd spot in Bundesliga, spot that can seal their promotion in the Germany Bundesliga.  With 32 points from 17 games played, they are unbeaten at home with 4 wins and 1 draw out of 5 games.

Hannover scored 2.67 goals/match in their last 6 home apperances and conceded 0.67 goals/match in the same time.

They didn’t manage to win before the winter break against Sandhausen, only drawing 0-0.

On the other side, Kaiserslautern sit on the 14th spot in Bundesliga, only 3 points above the relegation zone. They managed to earn 19 points in 17 games played this season, being in low form. They only managed to get 6 points from their away matches so far, being one of the weakest teams in the away fixtures.

Kaiserslautern managed to score 0.83 goals/match in their last 6 away appearances and conceded 0.83 goals in the same time.

TIP: Over 1,5 goals to be scored in game @1,28