** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 > August 2016

SC Bastia v Paris St. Germain

SC Bastia (last season): Raspentino (11/1 f), I. Diallo (0/0 d)

Paris St. Germain (last season):  Cavani (32/19 f, 2nd top scorer), Thiago Silva (30/1 d), Bahebeck (f, newcomer), Ongenda (5/1 f)

AS Monaco v Guingamp

AS Monaco (last season): Falcao (f, newcomer), De Sanctis (g, newcomer), Vagner Love (12/4 f), Germain (f, newcomer, suspended), Echiejile (20/0 d)

Guingamp (last season): Lévêque (14/1 d), Lemaitre (6/0 d), Didot (m, newcomer), Sankoh (d, newcomer), Martins Pereira (16/0 d), Martinet (0/0 f), Benezet (19/4 m), Mendy (f, newcomer, suspended)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

FC Nantes v AS Monaco

FC Nantes: M'Laab (0/0 m), Thomasson (0/0 m), Sala (1/0 f)

AS Monaco: Falcao (0/0 f), Vagner Love (0/0 f), Jemerson (1/0 d), Fabinho (1/1 d), Carrillo (1/0 f), Sidibé (1/0 d), Touré (0/0 d), Mbappé (1/0 f)

Angers SCO v OGC Nice

Angers SCO: Letellier (0/0 g), Mangani (0/0 m), Saiss (0/0 m)

OGC Nice: Le Marchand (0/0 d), Le Bihan (0/0 f), Benitez (0/0 g)

FC Lorient v SC Bastia

FC Lorient: Paye (0/0 d), Marveaux (0/0 m), Conte (0/0 d), Lautoa (1/0 d), Touré (1/0 d, suspended)

SC Bastia: Raspentino (0/0 f), I. Diallo (0/0 d), Vincensini (0/0 g)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

ligue1.jpg.cd9c47207a318cbfcd9e7f2744c30ligue2.jpg.2ced0cddb0e97d57a56f2a698a876

Odds provided by bet365.

The third week of Ligue 1 games and the fifth round of Ligue 2 matches.

PSG and Lyon have started strongly as expected in Ligue 1. PSG face a tough task away to Monaco but I feel they should get the win. Think it will take something special to beat them this year under Unai Emery. Nice are the surprise package to have started well. Can they make it three wins out of three against Lille at home.

In Ligue 2, Brest have started in fine form this season but face their toughest challenge yet in the form of Sochaux. Anyone brave enough out there to back Brest?

On 01/09/2016, 11:11:45, Niceguy said:

Odds provided by mollybet.

Do you think that PSG can win the title without Ibrahimovic?
I think that this championship will be very uncertain.
In my opinion four teams: Monaco, Nice, Lyon and PSG are competitors for the title.

france.png

I really rate Unai Emery as a manager so think PSG will have it sealed but just not as easily as they would have done with Zlatan in their squad. I think the other sides are getting stronger though.

16 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

I really rate Unai Emery as a manager so think PSG will have it sealed but just not as easily as they would have done with Zlatan in their squad. I think the other sides are getting stronger though.

Yeah mate, you're right. PSG is the biggest favorite, but I say similar like you, the other teams in Ligue 1 are better than before. And because of that, I expect uncertain championship, if you understand me. 

23 hours ago, Niceguy said:

Yeah mate, you're right. PSG is the biggest favorite, but I say similar like you, the other teams in Ligue 1 are better than before. And because of that, I expect uncertain championship, if you understand me. 

Yeah, definitely agree. That will only be good for the league as well. It's a shame because I'm not sure I can see PSG winning the Champions League for a while now. The last couple of seasons were their big chances but they couldn't do it.

On 9/10/2016, 10:34:13, StevieDay1983 said:

Yeah, definitely agree. That will only be good for the league as well. It's a shame because I'm not sure I can see PSG winning the Champions League for a while now. The last couple of seasons were their big chances but they couldn't do it.

I absolutely agree with you. But for me PSG never was a favorite for the title in Champions League. Beside clubs such as: Real, Barca, Bayern and Juventus. PSG looks like an easy prey for them. Without Zlatan, they are much weaker team.