** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

German GP

Betting Angle

With Rosberg on pole it has at least made the market more open and he is the Even money favourite with Skybet. Hamilton will need to do the same as he did last week in Budapest and beat Rosberg to the first bend and the Brit can be backed at 5/4 with Paddy Power.

It’s really a toss up between these two but I suppose you have to go with the man in front on the grid and who will lifted by his own fans throughout the race. I’m not a fan of backing anything on the flip of a coin and better value can be found elsewhere.

With the Red Bull looking much better than Ferrari it’s also a match between Ricciardo and Verstappen for a podium spot. I think this is more clear cut and fancy the Australian to come out on top here and he can be backed at 5/6 with Paddy Power to finish in the top three places.

Force India are going well so far this week and look certain to finish in the points, Hulkenberg is the one I would be interested in but he’s a terrible price (1/3). A top six spot is possible if things go his way but at 6/5 it’s a bit tight to be honest as you will be hoping for a failure from Ferrari for the bet to oblige so I’ll give it a miss.

Selection:

Click Here To Bet Ricciardo Podium Finish @ 5/6 

Click Here To Bet Over 18.5 Finishers @ 11/10

Full Preview