** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany Lower Leagues 2016/2017

Seasons in Germany starts slowly after Summer Break and tomorrow the Regional League Nort-East starts.
I will start with a bet for the Match
Babelsberg-Nordhausen

Babelsberg last Year very strong at home with 9-7-1, but now they playing against one of the Top Candidate Team for Promotion Place 1.
But now Babelsberg lost some of last Years Players who have most of time playing in Starting XI. So you must know for me Babelsberg is not a team who have that Key Player. Maybe best striker Shala but he are staying in Babelsberg. So every Starting XI Players is important and for me a big Minus that: Uzun (29 Games last Season), Mihm (30 Games), Cubucku (31 Games), Hellwig (30 Games) and Uslucan (23 Games, was injured begining of last Season) have all left the Club. The new signings are for me personal not the best, maybe Koch for central Midfield from 2. Bundesliga Team Union Berlin are a good Transfer. So for me Babelsberg this year is weaker then last Season. And now playing against Nordhausen a Team who was last Year in 3. Postion in Table and playing against Babelsberg (2:0 at Home and 0:0 in Babelsberg). Also they want to Promoted in next 2 Seasons for 3. Bundesliga. They have signed for this League superb Players. Main Transfer here is for me Sailer, who are come from 1. Bundesliga Team Darmstadt 98. He can made the difference because he is a type of Player who are fight and thats whats Nordhausen needs, because they will be in most of the Games in this Seasons are the Favourite. So you need such Guys. Other very good Transfers are Yelen (former 2. Bundesliga Player), Chaftar (good Left Defender), Schloffer from Sturm Graz, Günzel from Bayern Munich II. And some other Players. So 13 New Signings against 13 Players who left the club. It can be difficult in first Games, because Nordhausen at the moment not in Rythm. But Friendly Wins against Erfurt and Halle who are both in 3. Bundesliga, sounds really good and thats what i read from both Games, Nordhausen must made good Games. So for me here, with low Stakes because Seasons Begining:

Nordhausen @ 2.10 3/10 Marathonbet

Schalding-Heining v Illertissen
Schalding-Heining: Christian Brückl (0/0 m), René Huber (0/0 m)
Illertissen: no absences

Rosenheim v SpVgg Bayreuth
Rosenheim: Johannes Zottl (0/0 f), Stefan Mück (0/0 m), Andreas Maurer (0/0 f), Egehan Caner (0/0 f), Markus Wallner (0/0 d, doubtful)
SpVgg Bayreuth: Anton Makarenko (0/0 m), Dominik Schmitt (2/1 m, doubtful)

ASV Neumarkt v FC Würzburger Kickers II
ASV Neumarkt: Bojan Sremcevic (0/0 m), Quirin Meier (0/0 f)
FC Würzburger Kickers II: Emre Özdemir (0/0 m), Erik Schnell-Kretschmer (0/0 f), Nikita Kirik (1/0 m), Nils Lange (0/0 m), Adrian Dußler (3/1 m, doubtful)

Schwabmünchen v Rain/Lech
Schwabmünchen: Tim Uhde (0/0 m), Lucas Kusterer (2/0 d), Johann Dietrich (0/0 d), Michael Keppeler (0/0 f)
Rain/Lech: Alexander Schneider (2/1 m), Dominik Bobinger (0/0 d), Sebastian Habermeyer (0/0 m), Matthias Kühling (3/0 m), Simon Landes (0/0 d), Marcel Posselt (1/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 90 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Edited by malabgd

On 28.7.2016, 17:26:20, Neubs said:

Seasons in Germany starts slowly after Summer Break and tomorrow the Regional League Nort-East starts.
I will start with a bet for the Match
Babelsberg-Nordhausen

Babelsberg last Year very strong at home with 9-7-1, but now they playing against one of the Top Candidate Team for Promotion Place 1.
But now Babelsberg lost some of last Years Players who have most of time playing in Starting XI. So you must know for me Babelsberg is not a team who have that Key Player. Maybe best striker Shala but he are staying in Babelsberg. So every Starting XI Players is important and for me a big Minus that: Uzun (29 Games last Season), Mihm (30 Games), Cubucku (31 Games), Hellwig (30 Games) and Uslucan (23 Games, was injured begining of last Season) have all left the Club. The new signings are for me personal not the best, maybe Koch for central Midfield from 2. Bundesliga Team Union Berlin are a good Transfer. So for me Babelsberg this year is weaker then last Season. And now playing against Nordhausen a Team who was last Year in 3. Postion in Table and playing against Babelsberg (2:0 at Home and 0:0 in Babelsberg). Also they want to Promoted in next 2 Seasons for 3. Bundesliga. They have signed for this League superb Players. Main Transfer here is for me Sailer, who are come from 1. Bundesliga Team Darmstadt 98. He can made the difference because he is a type of Player who are fight and thats whats Nordhausen needs, because they will be in most of the Games in this Seasons are the Favourite. So you need such Guys. Other very good Transfers are Yelen (former 2. Bundesliga Player), Chaftar (good Left Defender), Schloffer from Sturm Graz, Günzel from Bayern Munich II. And some other Players. So 13 New Signings against 13 Players who left the club. It can be difficult in first Games, because Nordhausen at the moment not in Rythm. But Friendly Wins against Erfurt and Halle who are both in 3. Bundesliga, sounds really good and thats what i read from both Games, Nordhausen must made good Games. So for me here, with low Stakes because Seasons Begining:

Nordhausen @ 2.10 3/10 Marathonbet

FT 2:0 :cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Regional League North East
BFC Dynamo Berlin - Berliner AK

Odds not right in my opinion. BFC Dynamo here favorite but think odds must be turn around. Promotion Candidate Berliner AK with not a good start, after loosing first Game against Schoenberg and a Draw against good Team of Viktoria Berlin. No they have back Muehlhauser, after suspension. He is Left Defender and very important at the moment. Other LD Belegu are injured, so in last game Uzuma, who is naturall Left Winger must play LD. So now the defensive will be more stable. Also Berliner AK have a very good offensive. That for me now the difference. For sure BFC Dynamo have won both games in League, BUT agsinst Fuerstenwalde who are new in league and with a squad who isn´t good enough for the League and last Game with away win against Neustrelitz. So that´s not bad result but think now they are overrated. They have lost before season important players, and now they facing against a strong offensive team. BFC Dynamo have a young defensive line with not so much experience like the offensive from Berliner AK have. So i write it... That can be the difference. Last Season Berliner AK have won both games against BFC Dynamo and i think both are on the same level like last season games. So for me here:

Berliner AK @ 3.10 3/10 Marathonbet

23 hours ago, Neubs said:
Regional League North East
BFC Dynamo Berlin - Berliner AK

Odds not right in my opinion. BFC Dynamo here favorite but think odds must be turn around. Promotion Candidate Berliner AK with not a good start, after loosing first Game against Schoenberg and a Draw against good Team of Viktoria Berlin. No they have back Muehlhauser, after suspension. He is Left Defender and very important at the moment. Other LD Belegu are injured, so in last game Uzuma, who is naturall Left Winger must play LD. So now the defensive will be more stable. Also Berliner AK have a very good offensive. That for me now the difference. For sure BFC Dynamo have won both games in League, BUT agsinst Fuerstenwalde who are new in league and with a squad who isn´t good enough for the League and last Game with away win against Neustrelitz. So that´s not bad result but think now they are overrated. They have lost before season important players, and now they facing against a strong offensive team. BFC Dynamo have a young defensive line with not so much experience like the offensive from Berliner AK have. So i write it... That can be the difference. Last Season Berliner AK have won both games against BFC Dynamo and i think both are on the same level like last season games. So for me here:

Berliner AK @ 3.10 3/10 Marathonbet

FT 1:1 :@

• 1 month later...

Regional League North-East

Auerbach-Cottbus

Promotion Canditate Cottbus, play today against a strong Home Team on the Paper. Cottbus after struggling in the league in first games, now with some Form and Result Trend Up. Playing very good against the 1-0 Win against Meuselwitz last Game. Important Player Weidlich are back in squad after injury. Maybe he can play some minutes. Will be a big plus and motivation today for Cottbus. Because i think this will be a tough game and fighting game. Raining acutally in Saxony and if it´s not stopping, pitch will be hard to play. So i think the clever team will win. And for me this is Cottbus, reason are simple. Auerbach today missing 2 very important and experience Players. Schlosser and Wild are missing. Also 3 other Players from Starting XI are doubts, but think he will play. If not, better for my bet. Last Game against Hertha II, Auerbach are playing not good and the performance was not good. Think Cottbus will take here the advantage and will be grab all 3 Points for climb up in the table.

Cottbus @ 2.30 5/10 bet365

8 hours ago, Neubs said:

Regional League North-East

Auerbach-Cottbus

Promotion Canditate Cottbus, play today against a strong Home Team on the Paper. Cottbus after struggling in the league in first games, now with some Form and Result Trend Up. Playing very good against the 1-0 Win against Meuselwitz last Game. Important Player Weidlich are back in squad after injury. Maybe he can play some minutes. Will be a big plus and motivation today for Cottbus. Because i think this will be a tough game and fighting game. Raining acutally in Saxony and if it´s not stopping, pitch will be hard to play. So i think the clever team will win. And for me this is Cottbus, reason are simple. Auerbach today missing 2 very important and experience Players. Schlosser and Wild are missing. Also 3 other Players from Starting XI are doubts, but think he will play. If not, better for my bet. Last Game against Hertha II, Auerbach are playing not good and the performance was not good. Think Cottbus will take here the advantage and will be grab all 3 Points for climb up in the table.

Cottbus @ 2.30 5/10 >bet365

FT 4:0 :ok

• 3 weeks later...

Lets try again :)

1 Over 2.5 Bayern Munich II v Augsburg II
(Total Goals)
08/10/2016 None 1.60 To Run
2 Over 2.5 Memmingen v Schweinfurt 05
(Total Goals)
3 Over 2.5 Verl v Borussia M'gladbach II
(Total Goals)
08/10/2016 None 1.80 To Run
4 Over 2.5 Sportfreunde Siegen v FC Viktoria Köln
(Total Goals)
08/10/2016 None 1.53 To Run

20 hours ago, winnerwinner said:

Lets try again :)

1 Over 2.5 Bayern Munich II v Augsburg II
(Total Goals)
2 Over 2.5 Memmingen v Schweinfurt 05
(Total Goals)
3 Over 2.5 Verl v Borussia M'gladbach II
(Total Goals)
08/10/2016 None 1.80 To Run
4 Over 2.5 Sportfreunde Siegen v FC Viktoria Köln
(Total Goals)
08/10/2016 None 1.53 To Run

Bet lost!!

Lets try again....

Moses said "let there be goals"

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Over 2.5 VfR Garching v Nurnberg II
(Match Goals)
08/10/2016 None 1.72 To Run
2 Over 2.5 SpVgg Bayreuth v Wacker Burghausen
(Total Goals)
08/10/2016 None 1.65 To Run
3 Over 2.5 FC Ingolstadt II v Buchbach
(Total Goals)
08/10/2016 None 1.66 To Run
4 Unterhaching -1.5 Unterhaching v Bayern Hof
(Alternative Asian Handicap)
08/10/2016 None 1.400 To Run
5 Over 2.5 Greuther Furth II v SV Schalding-Heining
(Total Goals)
08/10/2016 None 1.61 To Run

And another multi...lets own this b*tch

1 St Pauli II St Pauli II v SV Eichede
(Full Time Result)
08/10/2016 None 1.55 To Run
2 SC Wiedenbruck TSG Sprockhovel v SC Wiedenbruck
(Full Time Result)
08/10/2016 None 1.50 To Run
3 Over 2.5 Rot-Weiss Oberhausen v Bonner SC
(Total Goals)
08/10/2016 None 1.57 To Run
4 Over 2.5 SSV Ulm 1846 v Hoffenheim II
(Total Goals)

2 hours ago, winnerwinner said:

Lets try again....

Moses said "let there be goals"

1 Over 2.5 VfR Garching v Nurnberg II
(Match Goals)
08/10/2016 None 1.72 To Run
2 Over 2.5 SpVgg Bayreuth v Wacker Burghausen
(Total Goals)
08/10/2016 None 1.65 To Run
3 Over 2.5 FC Ingolstadt II v Buchbach
(Total Goals)
08/10/2016 None 1.66 To Run
4 Unterhaching -1.5 Unterhaching v Bayern Hof
(Alternative Asian Handicap)
08/10/2016 None 1.400 To Run
5 Over 2.5 Greuther Furth II v SV Schalding-Heining
(Total Goals)
08/10/2016 None 1.61 To Run

And another multi...lets own this b*tch

1 St Pauli II St Pauli II v SV Eichede
(Full Time Result)
08/10/2016 None 1.55 To Run
2 SC Wiedenbruck TSG Sprockhovel v SC Wiedenbruck
(Full Time Result)
08/10/2016 None 1.50 To Run
3 Over 2.5 Rot-Weiss Oberhausen v Bonner SC
(Total Goals)
4 Over 2.5 SSV Ulm 1846 v Hoffenheim II
(Total Goals)

When moses ask for goals..he gets them. Won the big multi with 10-1 odds. Lost the first 2nd multi. 

Good start. 

1 Over 2.5 SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach v Paderborn
(Total Goals)
15/10/2016 None 1.85 To Run
2 Over 2.5 Buchbach v SpVgg Bayreuth
(Total Goals)
15/10/2016 None 1.60 To Run
3 Borussia M'gladbach II Borussia M'gladbach II v SC Wiedenbruck
(Full Time Result)
15/10/2016 None 1.44 To Run
4 Over 2.5 Rot Weiss Ahlen v Borussia Dortmund II
(Total Goals)
15/10/2016 None 1.80 To Run

Just now, winnerwinner said:
1 Over 2.5 SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach v Paderborn
(Total Goals)
15/10/2016 None 1.85 To Run
2 Over 2.5 Buchbach v SpVgg Bayreuth
(Total Goals)
15/10/2016 None 1.60 To Run
3 Borussia M'gladbach II Borussia M'gladbach II v SC Wiedenbruck
(Full Time Result)
15/10/2016 None 1.44 To Run
4 Over 2.5 Rot Weiss Ahlen v Borussia Dortmund II
(Total Goals)
15/10/2016 None 1.80 To Run

Moses wants goals....let there be goalssssssssssssssssssssss

37 minutes ago, winnerwinner said:

All 3 games with O2.5 goals have won. Only 1 pending which is the BM game. Its currently 0-0 at HT.

Come on....win it goddamn it....moses wants you to win

Update: Still 0-0 after 70 mins. I cashed out. Got odds of 2.8 -1.

Knowing my luck they will end up scoring in next 5 mins and win the game...making me regret not winning 8-1 odds...

anyway still a win...

Moving on....

• 1 month later...

Werder Bremen II - Sonnenhof-Großaspach

3. Bundesliga

I will go here for Bremen II. After Bremen II Coach Nouri take in charge of the first team, Bremen II installed Kohfeld as new Coach. Under him Bremen grabing 8 Points from last 4 Games, wining both Home Games and Drawing away against Chemnitz and Rostock. So very good results in last Games, thats also a fact that Bremen II are playing last games with a lot of First Team Players, because there Squad is very big. So today playing with Yatabare, GK Zetterer (who was playing Germany U21 National Team - last Game), Schmidt, Manneh, Eggestein Maxi and his Top Talented Brother Eggestein Johannes are playing today with Bremen II. Also maybe Important CD from First Team can be playing, after injury. But personal i don´t think so - think he will be rested after his injury.

Oponent Großaspach last Games loosing a little bit of his Form. Last Away Game was a win against Mainz II, but this is the weakest oponent of the league. Last Game they deserved the Lose at Home against Magdeburg. Today they will missing for sure 2nd Top Scorer Roettger with injury and important CD Gehring with suspension. Großaspach are strong defensive team with only 4 conceded goals in there away games, but Bremen II are with all of todays players who can play very tactical and scoring also late Goals in last games, when the fitness are going down. For me Bremen II are here favorite.

Bremen II @ 2.60 3/10 interwetten

9 hours ago, Neubs said:

Werder Bremen II - Sonnenhof-Großaspach

3. Bundesliga

I will go here for Bremen II. After Bremen II Coach Nouri take in charge of the first team, Bremen II installed Kohfeld as new Coach. Under him Bremen grabing 8 Points from last 4 Games, wining both Home Games and Drawing away against Chemnitz and Rostock. So very good results in last Games, thats also a fact that Bremen II are playing last games with a lot of First Team Players, because there Squad is very big. So today playing with Yatabare, GK Zetterer (who was playing Germany U21 National Team - last Game), Schmidt, Manneh, Eggestein Maxi and his Top Talented Brother Eggestein Johannes are playing today with Bremen II. Also maybe Important CD from First Team can be playing, after injury. But personal i don´t think so - think he will be rested after his injury.

Oponent Großaspach last Games loosing a little bit of his Form. Last Away Game was a win against Mainz II, but this is the weakest oponent of the league. Last Game they deserved the Lose at Home against Magdeburg. Today they will missing for sure 2nd Top Scorer Roettger with injury and important CD Gehring with suspension. Großaspach are strong defensive team with only 4 conceded goals in there away games, but Bremen II are with all of todays players who can play very tactical and scoring also late Goals in last games, when the fitness are going down. For me Bremen II are here favorite.

Bremen II @ 2.60 3/10 interwetten

FT 1:0 :cheers

• 2 months later...

3. Bundesliga

Werder Bremen II - Paderborn

I must play here the Away Team. They have an experience team and afters terrible start of the season, now they find his way and it seems that there new Coach Emmerling made a good job. Also away they have a 5-0-6 Bilance which is verry good in this league. Saw the Highlights of the Games against Magdeburg (1-1) and Duisburg (0-1) and in both Games they are playing really good and specially against Dusiburg they creating many chances. Today against Bremen II - who for me a not so good like these two teams.

Bremen II fights against Relegation this season and becoming a hard knock out last weekend when Bremen GK Oelschlegel made a own-goal for there 1-2 loss against another Relegeation-Candidate team Zwickau in extra Time. So think this is not good for motivation and moral. Also they must give there best striker Manneh to the first team of Bremen. So he won´t play today. From the first team they have today Caldirola and Eilers. Both are coming from long-term injurys and also for me they are both not good enough for starting XI in first Team. So no big boost for Bremen II team here.

For me today Paderborn can win this. Bremen II with a good 5-2-3 Bilance at home but they have grab some late wining Goals or equalize goals. Today it will be tough against such a experienced team.

Paderborn @ 3.10 3/10 bet365