** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bulgaria "A" PFG > 2017/18

On 18.10.2017 at 5:52 PM, Simeon Borisof said:

Dunav-Botev

I was on Dunav not to lose in Sofia against Slavia but they were pretty much shocking and seemed that the international break didn't affect them in positive way.They lost 2:0 but were dreadful with no sign where the goal could come from.It's true that they are a touch better at home where the crowd supports them but from what i saw last match they will need a miracle to baet Botev.Speaking of Botev,they are on a tremendous run of consecutive wins and last game proved that the team ahs been working hard for this.They have a fully fit squad with just 1 player who is long absence so nothing to worry about.Can't understand the odds here which should be set the other way.As i said the home side will need a miracle to win after that shambolic performance last round.Botev not to lose @ 1.66 with >bet365

On 18.10.2017 at 5:59 PM, Simeon Borisof said:

Levski-CSKA

Clash of the Titans here.The best defence around against the best offence.Rossi did a great job in LEvski but scoring goals remains a problem.The main goal scoring threat has been a defender who obviously cannot be kept shut and set pieces have been working miracles for ''The Blues''.Levski are rock solid at the back concedeing just 1 under Rossi and holding 0:0 to Ludogorets with 10 men for almost an hour.CSKA on the other hand produce tons of chances but tend to waste most of them.They posses the best attack in the division and personally i am thrilled to watch this game.Karanga is on fire but the hosts have been superb at the back but CSKA could prove too strong for them.Levski have a lot of stamina as a team and most of their opponents run dry on energy as the game closes 70th+ mi which won't happen against ''The Reds'' which lead me to think that the visitors are fully deserved favourites to win.I hate betting on such a big derbies but can't resists the odds.CSKA are really potent upfront and if they are focused on the goal they should nick it.They have been wasteful lately but against Levski,they are obligated to score when they can.DEFENCE against ATTACK-ATTACK to win @ 2.20 with >bet365

Vitosha-Cherno More

Insane odds here,i must say.Cherno More were on an awful run of form before they beat Loko in Plovdiv.Loko PLD is a team who has problems off and on the field,money issues,players refusing to play etc.and it was about time for them to get heavily beaten.So for me the trend stays-Cherno More are on a bad streak.They have always been flat away from home and that win doesn't change anything.Vitosha on the other hand have a solid budget and players who always give their best,but they have limited options.They are trying to keep it relatively tight at home and the results somehow confirm that.I see that home game as a great possibility for them to gain their 3rd point and why not their first win.Cherno More are really in a denial and that 0:3 win was a fluke.They are rightly favourites for this one but certainly not a 1.50 shot but maybe 1.80.Bet365 are offering 2.50 on Vitosha double chance which is something i would take every day of the week.There is a great chance this game ending 0:1 but still odds are too got to refuse.1X @ 2.50 with bet365

Ludogorets-Levski

Another double chance that i'd take instantly at these kind of odds is Levski not to lose in Razgrad given the circumstances here.Ludogorets now have a tight schedule given their participation in Europa League-5 games in 14 days is not something they are used to.It's true that they have a long bench but i am not sure that all 26 players are comparable and that competetive.Ludogorets have a relatively solid lead in front of CSKA-5 points and 8 in front of Levski so they have room for mistakes,especially before a game that will decide their future in Europa League-a win will see them topping the group proceeding to the next stage.Last game between these two was pretty intence and LEvski were unlucky not to win,despite having a man sent off in the 30min.''The Blues' are 100% focused on this game and with a tactition like Rossi i think they can take something off their hosts who have an eye on their euro game.At odds well above evens i will take my chances here-X2 @ 2.40 with bet365

Pirin-Botev

Two teams with defensive approach here.Botev tend to score goals at home while being defensively minded on the road.They managed to finally strenghtened their back four and now can depend on not leaking goals.This game will be their 3rd in 10 days + playing extra time yesterday for the Cup  so tiredness will  take its role at some point for sure.Pirin have a history of low scoring games and the last 3 game prove that-3 times 0:0...That pretty much sums it up-a team who is trying not to lose.I am sure that both teams will be thrilled with a point here-after taking a point from CSKA,Pirin will be keen on continuing this pattern with a point off Botev,while the guests will avoid losing to a team who is decent at home and fresher than them.Both meetings in 2017 between these two ended as low scoring affairs and can't see what could possibly change that.Can't really see the reason why bookies are favouring the overish game but i am 100% sure that the under 2.50 is the more probable outcome.Under 2.5 @ 1.95 with bet365

On 26.10.2017 at 7:21 AM, Simeon Borisof said:

Vitosha-Cherno More

Insane odds here,i must say.Cherno More were on an awful run of form before they beat Loko in Plovdiv.Loko PLD is a team who has problems off and on the field,money issues,players refusing to play etc.and it was about time for them to get heavily beaten.So for me the trend stays-Cherno More are on a bad streak.They have always been flat away from home and that win doesn't change anything.Vitosha on the other hand have a solid budget and players who always give their best,but they have limited options.They are trying to keep it relatively tight at home and the results somehow confirm that.I see that home game as a great possibility for them to gain their 3rd point and why not their first win.Cherno More are really in a denial and that 0:3 win was a fluke.They are rightly favourites for this one but certainly not a 1.50 shot but maybe 1.80.Bet365 are offering 2.50 on Vitosha double chance which is something i would take every day of the week.There is a great chance this game ending 0:1 but still odds are too got to refuse.1X @ 2.50 with >bet365

Ludogorets-Levski

Another double chance that i'd take instantly at these kind of odds is Levski not to lose in Razgrad given the circumstances here.Ludogorets now have a tight schedule given their participation in Europa League-5 games in 14 days is not something they are used to.It's true that they have a long bench but i am not sure that all 26 players are comparable and that competetive.Ludogorets have a relatively solid lead in front of CSKA-5 points and 8 in front of Levski so they have room for mistakes,especially before a game that will decide their future in Europa League-a win will see them topping the group proceeding to the next stage.Last game between these two was pretty intence and LEvski were unlucky not to win,despite having a man sent off in the 30min.''The Blues' are 100% focused on this game and with a tactition like Rossi i think they can take something off their hosts who have an eye on their euro game.At odds well above evens i will take my chances here-X2 @ 2.40 with >bet365

Pirin-Botev

Two teams with defensive approach here.Botev tend to score goals at home while being defensively minded on the road.They managed to finally strenghtened their back four and now can depend on not leaking goals.This game will be their 3rd in 10 days + playing extra time yesterday for the Cup  so tiredness will  take its role at some point for sure.Pirin have a history of low scoring games and the last 3 game prove that-3 times 0:0...That pretty much sums it up-a team who is trying not to lose.I am sure that both teams will be thrilled with a point here-after taking a point from CSKA,Pirin will be keen on continuing this pattern with a point off Botev,while the guests will avoid losing to a team who is decent at home and fresher than them.Both meetings in 2017 between these two ended as low scoring affairs and can't see what could possibly change that.Can't really see the reason why bookies are favouring the overish game but i am 100% sure that the under 2.50 is the more probable outcome.Under 2.5 @ 1.95 with >bet365

it was about time....

Botev-Slavia

After unlucky last weekend i am keen on betting on under 2.5 goals again.Both teams tend to do underish games and as i said last week the schedul now is pretty tight and fatigue is taking its place.I don't have anything more to add from last week.It's true that these two have history full of goals but the squads nowadays are relatively new and so are the coaches and circumstances so i think we should not pay much attention to that fact.Very good odds IMo.Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with bet365

Etar-Vitosha

Once again i will be on Vitosha not to lose.Massive value here as odds are undoubtedly incorrect no matter how the games ends.Vitosha were looking ok against Cherno More last round but the guests somehow managed to score 2nd which was enough.Etar were beaten by Loko PLd who have on and off the field issues and looked never to trouble their GK so i am willing to put my money on Vitosha not to lose market.Both teams are pretty much equal and only the home advantage could make the difference.Anyhow at odds that high i have no doubt where my money goes.X2 @ 3.25 with bet365

Levski-Loko PLD

After the defeat from Ludogorets last round,fans are starting to ask themselves if Rossi is The Man.The teams is defensively solid but the attack is not that potent as it should be-and that is not levski who they want to see.It will be interesting to see if the team will be set forward in order to score a few or once again will be defensively minded in order not to concede and score 1 upfront.Loko are in the right mess right now,new coach,no money,players refusing to train but the owner somehow manages to keep things together.They were too good for Etar last week but will find a much tougher task in Sofia.''The Blues'' backline is good and i cannot see Loko scoring on Saturday.On the other hand we have Levski who are not healthy scorers as well but Loko's problems might give them wings and go all out to put a few past them.I think Levski will win it but the goals market is more attractive.Bookies favour the over 2.5 because don't believe Loko could deal with their problems keeping Levski shut.My thinking is that Rossi won't change it style,prioritising the defence.My bets: levski to win @ 1.45;under 2.5 goals @ evs both with bet365

On 1.11.2017 at 7:34 AM, Simeon Borisof said:

Botev-Slavia

After unlucky last weekend i am keen on betting on under 2.5 goals again.Both teams tend to do underish games and as i said last week the schedul now is pretty tight and fatigue is taking its place.I don't have anything more to add from last week.It's true that these two have history full of goals but the squads nowadays are relatively new and so are the coaches and circumstances so i think we should not pay much attention to that fact.Very good odds IMo.Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with >bet365

Etar-Vitosha

Once again i will be on Vitosha not to lose.Massive value here as odds are undoubtedly incorrect no matter how the games ends.Vitosha were looking ok against Cherno More last round but the guests somehow managed to score 2nd which was enough.Etar were beaten by Loko PLd who have on and off the field issues and looked never to trouble their GK so i am willing to put my money on Vitosha not to lose market.Both teams are pretty much equal and only the home advantage could make the difference.Anyhow at odds that high i have no doubt where my money goes.X2 @ 3.25 with >bet365

Levski-Loko PLD

After the defeat from Ludogorets last round,fans are starting to ask themselves if Rossi is The Man.The teams is defensively solid but the attack is not that potent as it should be-and that is not levski who they want to see.It will be interesting to see if the team will be set forward in order to score a few or once again will be defensively minded in order not to concede and score 1 upfront.Loko are in the right mess right now,new coach,no money,players refusing to train but the owner somehow manages to keep things together.They were too good for Etar last week but will find a much tougher task in Sofia.''The Blues'' backline is good and i cannot see Loko scoring on Saturday.On the other hand we have Levski who are not healthy scorers as well but Loko's problems might give them wings and go all out to put a few past them.I think Levski will win it but the goals market is more attractive.Bookies favour the over 2.5 because don't believe Loko could deal with their problems keeping Levski shut.My thinking is that Rossi won't change it style,prioritising the defence.My bets: levski to win @ 1.45;under 2.5 goals @ evs both with >bet365

Pirin-Beroe

5 of their last 6 H2H meetings have all finished 1:1.This pretty much sums up my opinion for this game.Both teams are pretty equal and i can't separate them actually.Both are defensive minded and depend on their stability at the back because scoring goals is not their thing.Beroe have 11 points more than their hosts but if we take a look at the GS and GA we will see that they have almost identical numbers Both camps have nothing to fight for-Beroe won't be able to finish further than 5th place and Pirin won't be troubled to fight against relegation.I can see another low scoring affair and probably a draw.under 2.5 @ 1.95:draw @ 3.40 both with bet365.

CSKA-Botev

Both teams have been in a good form recently,especially the home side,who were able to fight their way back to the game againts Ludogorets to beat them in Razgrad.That win boosted their selfesteem and the crowd started to ask themselves if there's going to be a different champion this year-something i was predicting before the league was even started but couldn't find a market.I don't know if CSKA would get crowned but they are banging in goals and look unstoppable right now.At home they should feel confident about getting another 3 points although it's easier said than done.Botev are on a great run of results as well.They have not been defeated in a month and a half and are playing the best football i have ever seen them to play.I think this game is likely to be a classic and both teams would be toe to toe from the very beginning.Of course,there is a chance Botev to sit back and wait but  that's something that they are yet to do this season so i will take my chances with the over 2.5 bet @ 1.66 with bet365

Vitosha-Levski

My last bet comes from the game between Vitosha and Levski.I tried to give Vitosha a credit two times in a row with no joy and this time i will stick to the obvious.It's a matter of time before they go down and this seems like a rock solid bet to me.Vitosha have lost 13 of their 15 games scoring just 8 in the process,concedeing 37 which is more than 2avg per game....They know they don't belong here and that's something that frustrates them instead of giving them wings to play free and calm.Anyway,Levski are not healthy scorers but they should be able to put a few past them.I can't imagine the likes of Obertan,Jordi Gomez and Mapuku to be kept shut by the Vitosha defence who has been so leaky from the very beginning of the campaign.I think ''The Blues'' will be very concentrated on the game from the start beacuse they have no room for errors after getting beaten by Ludogorets 2 weeks ago.I think the visitors will decide the game in the 1st half.Levski\Levski @ 1.66 with bet365

On 15.11.2017 at 7:12 AM, Simeon Borisof said:

Pirin-Beroe

5 of their last 6 H2H meetings have all finished 1:1.This pretty much sums up my opinion for this game.Both teams are pretty equal and i can't separate them actually.Both are defensive minded and depend on their stability at the back because scoring goals is not their thing.Beroe have 11 points more than their hosts but if we take a look at the GS and GA we will see that they have almost identical numbers Both camps have nothing to fight for-Beroe won't be able to finish further than 5th place and Pirin won't be troubled to fight against relegation.I can see another low scoring affair and probably a draw.under 2.5 @ 1.95:draw @ 3.40 both with >bet365.

CSKA-Botev

Both teams have been in a good form recently,especially the home side,who were able to fight their way back to the game againts Ludogorets to beat them in Razgrad.That win boosted their selfesteem and the crowd started to ask themselves if there's going to be a different champion this year-something i was predicting before the league was even started but couldn't find a market.I don't know if CSKA would get crowned but they are banging in goals and look unstoppable right now.At home they should feel confident about getting another 3 points although it's easier said than done.Botev are on a great run of results as well.They have not been defeated in a month and a half and are playing the best football i have ever seen them to play.I think this game is likely to be a classic and both teams would be toe to toe from the very beginning.Of course,there is a chance Botev to sit back and wait but  that's something that they are yet to do this season so i will take my chances with the over 2.5 bet @ 1.66 with >bet365

Vitosha-Levski

My last bet comes from the game between Vitosha and Levski.I tried to give Vitosha a credit two times in a row with no joy and this time i will stick to the obvious.It's a matter of time before they go down and this seems like a rock solid bet to me.Vitosha have lost 13 of their 15 games scoring just 8 in the process,concedeing 37 which is more than 2avg per game....They know they don't belong here and that's something that frustrates them instead of giving them wings to play free and calm.Anyway,Levski are not healthy scorers but they should be able to put a few past them.I can't imagine the likes of Obertan,Jordi Gomez and Mapuku to be kept shut by the Vitosha defence who has been so leaky from the very beginning of the campaign.I think ''The Blues'' will be very concentrated on the game from the start beacuse they have no room for errors after getting beaten by Ludogorets 2 weeks ago.I think the visitors will decide the game in the 1st half.Levski\Levski @ 1.66 with >bet365

After distastrous weekend when the unthinkable happened(Levski not to beat Vitosha...)it is time to get back on tracks with 2 bets

Beroe-Slavia

Both teams have ben doing relatively good and while it was expected so for Beroe,Slavia are the pleasant surprise.After the slow start to the campaign they are now on a good run of form and looking well organized.The statistic shows that both teams are better on the road rather than at home and there is a pretty good explanation for this-both of them feel more comfortable being underdogs when not having pressure on them to achieve result on any cost.H2H suggests that as well-Beroe have failed to win their last 5 games at home against this opponent.I  don't see any reason why that has to change this weekend because the currernt statistics shows the same and both camps should be rather satisfied sharing the spoils.Slavia not to lose @ evs with bet365

Levski-Vereya

I think that there was no one here who could see that coming.Vitosha had had obtained just 2 points before welcoming Levski last round but they managed to keep Jordi Gomez,Obertan etc. shut(we must point out that Gomez missed a penalty in the 1st half).Anyway it became clear that Rossi won't be the manager in the long term as the crowd  is understadably not pleased with the way he coaches the team-relying only on defence stability not caring for scoring goals.Vereya are mediocre team on form.Their confidence has been boosted after 2 consecutive good wins against Etar and Cherno More without even concedeing goals.Andonov(their CAM and most creative player) said that they have what it takes to beat Levski and they will show no fear and hesitation.Rossi doesn't care about the rumours surrounding him and will no doubt play ''Catenaccio'' again.Vereya won't park the bus but won't go all out to attack for sure so there is every chance to see another low scoring game here.Under 2.5 goals @ 1.75 with bet365

On 21.11.2017 at 7:15 AM, Simeon Borisof said:

After disastrous weekend when the unthinkable happened(Levski not to beat Vitosha...)it is time to get back on tracks with 2 bets

Beroe-Slavia

Both teams have ben doing relatively good and while it was expected so for Beroe,Slavia are the pleasant surprise.After the slow start to the campaign they are now on a good run of form and looking well organized.The statistic shows that both teams are better on the road rather than at home and there is a pretty good explanation for this-both of them feel more comfortable being underdogs when not having pressure on them to achieve result on any cost.H2H suggests that as well-Beroe have failed to win their last 5 games at home against this opponent.I  don't see any reason why that has to change this weekend because the currernt statistics shows the same and both camps should be rather satisfied sharing the spoils.Slavia not to lose @ evs with >bet365

Levski-Vereya

I think that there was no one here who could see that coming.Vitosha had had obtained just 2 points before welcoming Levski last round but they managed to keep Jordi Gomez,Obertan etc. shut(we must point out that Gomez missed a penalty in the 1st half).Anyway it became clear that Rossi won't be the manager in the long term as the crowd  is understadably not pleased with the way he coaches the team-relying only on defence stability not caring for scoring goals.Vereya are mediocre team on form.Their confidence has been boosted after 2 consecutive good wins against Etar and Cherno More without even concedeing goals.Andonov(their CAM and most creative player) said that they have what it takes to beat Levski and they will show no fear and hesitation.Rossi doesn't care about the rumours surrounding him and will no doubt play ''Catenaccio'' again.Vereya won't park the bus but won't go all out to attack for sure so there is every chance to see another low scoring game here.Under 2.5 goals @ 1.75 with >bet365

Dunav-Levski

We keep betting on unders in Levski's games and they keep on delivering well so i can't see a reason why we should stop that now.Dunav are doing well but against weaker oppositions.They saw what they have to do in order to stop Levski-sit back and wait,park the bus-Vitosha managed to do it and Vereya were just 3 mins away to do it as well.I don't know if Dunav are going to take a point or 3 from this game but under 2.5 is the obvious choice.Nothing else to say-the visitors find it hard to break down opponents who play 11 men behind the ball and that's why they did well against both CSKA and Ludogorets-both teams played attractive and offensive fooball,something Levski enjoy.The weather here is awful snowy,windy and cold so knowing our pitches the game has under written all over it.Under 2.5 @ 1.90 with bet365

Pirin-Etar

Another one which should contain less than 3 goals in it.Pirin,as has been pointed out already,feel awkward when they have to lead the tempo and attack.They are built for waiting and hitting on the counter,being the underdogs.Now they are at home against a team who have to be beaten and the pressure is mounting on them.Etar on the other hand know that they won't finish last and get relegated and will be in the 2nd half of the table.They will no doubt sit back and wait,waiting to see what the hosts have to offer.Pirin wil no doubt want to win as they are not meant to be 12-13 th place but being at home where the home crowd expect them to win won't be something which eases the pressure off them.Under 2.5 @ 1.65 with bet365

Cherno More-Botev

The home side lost their last 2 games in a row and they were against teams weaker than them on paper.Pirin once again they are better as an underdogs while Slavia proved too strong at home.It is rumoured that Cherno More's coach Ivanov would go to Dunav so that might work as a distraction for them but anyhow the home team is far from solid these days.Botev on the other hand extended their unbeaten run but they are winless in 4 as well.Both of the draws came against good opponents-CSKA and Beroe and i think Botev have all they need not to lose and even to win.I will take the safer approach as Varna is hard place to visit and will be on Botev not to lose @ 1.66 with bet365.

Etar-Slavia

Slavia lost the reversed fixture 1:2 and now will be keen on winning this one especially after the good win last round over Cherno More on home soil.They have been relatively solid in Sofia but not so much when on the road which puts me off backing the away side on the clear AW so wil take the safer bet once again which is the DNB option @ 1.83 with bet365.Etar are doing as they are supposed to-fighting against relegation.Last round they put a lot of effort and ignored their usual style-11 men behind ball and threw all upfront in order to surprise their hosts and outscore them.Sadly,that didn't happen although they were very close to do that and i think that would work as a cold shower for them and lower their selfesteem.Slavia have the upper hand in this one and as long as they remain calm and not rush forward,i think they'll win.

On 30.11.2017 at 7:37 PM, Simeon Borisof said:

Cherno More-Botev

The home side lost their last 2 games in a row and they were against teams weaker than them on paper.Pirin once again they are better as an underdogs while Slavia proved too strong at home.It is rumoured that Cherno More's coach Ivanov would go to Dunav so that might work as a distraction for them but anyhow the home team is far from solid these days.Botev on the other hand extended their unbeaten run but they are winless in 4 as well.Both of the draws came against good opponents-CSKA and Beroe and i think Botev have all they need not to lose and even to win.I will take the safer approach as Varna is hard place to visit and will be on Botev not to lose @ 1.66 with >bet365.

Etar-Slavia

Slavia lost the reversed fixture 1:2 and now will be keen on winning this one especially after the good win last round over Cherno More on home soil.They have been relatively solid in Sofia but not so much when on the road which puts me off backing the away side on the clear AW so wil take the safer bet once again which is the DNB option @ 1.83 with >bet365.Etar are doing as they are supposed to-fighting against relegation.Last round they put a lot of effort and ignored their usual style-11 men behind ball and threw all upfront in order to surprise their hosts and outscore them.Sadly,that didn't happen although they were very close to do that and i think that would work as a cold shower for them and lower their selfesteem.Slavia have the upper hand in this one and as long as they remain calm and not rush forward,i think they'll win.

Botev-Etar

Huge value here.Botev have drawn heir last 6 games concedeing in each one of them except in the last round against Cherno More.This is a game where they should be feeling confident on winning.The crowd is rather supportive and cheering the unbeaten run which is actually a winless one as well,but given that the opponents were of the stronger ones,its more of an achievement rather than a poor streak.Anyway,at home they have no room for errors against this kind of opponents and i am sure that they will go out all guns blazing for this one and a high scoring affair won't surprsie me even though the bookies are favouring the home team heavily.The streak aside,we must not forget that Botev have conceded in 5 of their last 6 games while Etar have been playing freely with no pressure on them.They tend to score more at home than on the road but they will no doubt face their chances here at least to net one i think.They will fear not from their hosts and given how the odds are set 2.62 on BTTS-Yes with bet365 is a must take for me.GL

Dunav-Lokomoitv PLD

Dunav have lost 3 of their last 4 games but we must point out that the losses were against the stronger opponents here.The victory was over Etar but it was on the road so it counts for something.Dunav are a team who play for nothing actually-they won't finish last and have no chance for top 4 so their goal is just to play attractive football and gain result when possible.The welcoming of Loko is a game they should see as winnable one but the rumour surrounding the team is that they lack money and their suriving in the top flight is questionable.Yesterday 2 of the reported 5 players who were said that the coach won't rely on,were released from the club and it remains to be seen if the rest will join them.The squad is tightening to a point where only 11 starters + 6 or 7 subs will be available and that's never a good sign.As far as i know the salaries have been paid but the fact that players who are out of these 17 or 18 chosen players are leaving leads me to think that the financial issues could be more bigger than expected because we are in the middle of the season and 18 players are not enough to rotate with.Loko are having a season which they were supposed to have-ups and downs,hit and miss etc. so the fact that they are winless in 4 is not that concerning.So to sum it up-both teams are doing everything they can with no pressure on them but the fact that the home team are releasing players after it was rumorued that there are financial issues to be solved is leading me towards a X2 bet.Can't see a favourte here and a level game could be on the cards here.X2 @ 1.72 with bet365

On 7.12.2017 at 1:20 PM, Simeon Borisof said:

Botev-Etar

Huge value here.Botev have drawn heir last 6 games concedeing in each one of them except in the last round against Cherno More.This is a game where they should be feeling confident on winning.The crowd is rather supportive and cheering the unbeaten run which is actually a winless one as well,but given that the opponents were of the stronger ones,its more of an achievement rather than a poor streak.Anyway,at home they have no room for errors against this kind of opponents and i am sure that they will go out all guns blazing for this one and a high scoring affair won't surprsie me even though the bookies are favouring the home team heavily.The streak aside,we must not forget that Botev have conceded in 5 of their last 6 games while Etar have been playing freely with no pressure on them.They tend to score more at home than on the road but they will no doubt face their chances here at least to net one i think.They will fear not from their hosts and given how the odds are set 2.62 on BTTS-Yes with >bet365 is a must take for me.GL

Dunav-Lokomoitv PLD

Dunav have lost 3 of their last 4 games but we must point out that the losses were against the stronger opponents here.The victory was over Etar but it was on the road so it counts for something.Dunav are a team who play for nothing actually-they won't finish last and have no chance for top 4 so their goal is just to play attractive football and gain result when possible.The welcoming of Loko is a game they should see as winnable one but the rumour surrounding the team is that they lack money and their suriving in the top flight is questionable.Yesterday 2 of the reported 5 players who were said that the coach won't rely on,were released from the club and it remains to be seen if the rest will join them.The squad is tightening to a point where only 11 starters + 6 or 7 subs will be available and that's never a good sign.As far as i know the salaries have been paid but the fact that players who are out of these 17 or 18 chosen players are leaving leads me to think that the financial issues could be more bigger than expected because we are in the middle of the season and 18 players are not enough to rotate with.Loko are having a season which they were supposed to have-ups and downs,hit and miss etc. so the fact that they are winless in 4 is not that concerning.So to sum it up-both teams are doing everything they can with no pressure on them but the fact that the home team are releasing players after it was rumorued that there are financial issues to be solved is leading me towards a X2 bet.Can't see a favourte here and a level game could be on the cards here.X2 @ 1.72 with >bet365

• 4 months later...

I will bring this thread back to life with two value picks:

Levski – Ludogorets
Under 2.5   @2.05  Bet365

Levski is one of the most underish teams in Bulgarian league and it’s understandable considering the fact that they have experienced  Italian coach (Delio Rossi - former Lazio coach). 4 unders in their last 5 matches. The bookies always open their matches with very high odds for under. Then odds drop to 1.50-1.60. Here it will happen the same thing. It’s will be a nervous match as this is one of the biggest matches in Bulgaria and no doubt this is a great value bet if you take these early (and wrong) odds.

Dunav – Septemvri
Home win @2.70 Betfair sportsbook

13 points difference between Dunav and Septemvri, but these points are misleading. No real difference in classes here. Both teams have conceded 42 goals and Septemvri have score just 6 goals more than Dunav. More importantly Dunav should more motivated to win than Septemvri. The rules of our league are very complicated, but Dunav must finish 3rd in this group to play against Vitosha Bistritsa (the weakest team in the league) in the next phase. For Septemvri doesn’t matter if they are going to finish 1st or 2nd in the group. It’s ridiculous to see Septemvri as favourites in this macth, the odds for home win definitely will drop till Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

Beroe – Levski
Under 2.5 goals    Betfair sportsbook 1.91 (10/11 fractional odds)
29/04/2018

I know most people don’t like to bet early, but you better hurry, because the odds for under 2.5 goals will drop for sure.
Under Delio Rossi the visitors are one of the most underish teams in the league. Levski have 8 unders and 4 overs this spring. And in pretty much all these matches the bookmakers have made the same mistake – early odds for under around 2.00 and then huge drop till 1.50-1.60 on the the day of the match (you can check this easily in oddsportal.com).  These two teams have played against each other 20 days ago and the odds for under 2.5 dropped till 1.47. Now most likely will happen something similar. For me it’s a great value bet/ opportunity to make an arbitrage.