** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bulgaria "A" PFG > 2017/18

Dunav-Vitosha

1 @Although the standings doesn't show that convincingly,Dunav are way a better team than VItosha who are hopeless.Dunav signed a couple of good players a fw days ago who are ready to play on Sunday(defender and midfielder).They are at home an a rumour suggests that this is their coach last chance if he is to stay in charge.Vitosha will get relegated,no doubt here,and given their 5:20 stats it is impossible for me to see any Dunav not winning this one. 1.40 high stakes;Dunav\Dunav @ 2.10 medium stakes with bet365.

Botev-Levski

Levski played really well against Ludogorets and if there weren't a few referee's mistakes they should've grabbed the victory.Levski are well organized under Rossi + they signed a couple of players young and promising players-defender and LM who are expected to feature on Saturday.Botev could be tricky at home where the crowd fully supports them and  makes it difficult for any visiting team,but the selling of Kossoko really cost them much in both defending and attacking department.I think they are still not used to play without him on the field.Levski are yet to concede since Rossi came in and although i am not sure whether they are able to avoid concedeing once again i think Levski look a value bet @ 1.75 with bet365

On 7.9.2017 at 8:50 PM, Simeon Borisof said:

Dunav-Vitosha

1 @Although the standings doesn't show that convincingly,Dunav are way a better team than VItosha who are hopeless.Dunav signed a couple of good players a fw days ago who are ready to play on Sunday(defender and midfielder).They are at home an a rumour suggests that this is their coach last chance if he is to stay in charge.Vitosha will get relegated,no doubt here,and given their 5:20 stats it is impossible for me to see any Dunav not winning this one. 1.40 high stakes;Dunav\Dunav @ 2.10 medium stakes with >bet365.

Botev-Levski

Levski played really well against Ludogorets and if there weren't a few referee's mistakes they should've grabbed the victory.Levski are well organized under Rossi + they signed a couple of players young and promising players-defender and LM who are expected to feature on Saturday.Botev could be tricky at home where the crowd fully supports them and  makes it difficult for any visiting team,but the selling of Kossoko really cost them much in both defending and attacking department.I think they are still not used to play without him on the field.Levski are yet to concede since Rossi came in and although i am not sure whether they are able to avoid concedeing once again i think Levski look a value bet @ 1.75 with >bet365

Levski-Septemvri

An obvious choice here.After Levski failed to win and lost it actually,they should bounce back at home against a side with no real aims this year except of building a team.Levski are great at home and Rossi said that they sould turn their home games in a fortress.Can't see the visiting team having any chance whatsoever today with Levski really keen on starting a new winning streak.They have a great squad and in front of their fans who cannot accept anything different than a convincing win.Levski\Levski HT\FT @ 1.75 with bet365

Etar-Beroe

Beroe are the better side,no argument here but they seem to lack creativity and their good forwarders cannot score enough.The defence is solid but the team is underperforming.They have one of the best attackers in Bulgarian football-Kamburov but looks like they cannot use him.Etar are hard nut to crack at home and recent results confirm that.Both teams have similar stats so far with draw being the most common result.I think we may see another one here with both camps having their ups and downs.Beroe's wins are always pretty close and with Etar keeping things tight at the back i think a level game is on the cards here.Draw @ 3.30 with bet365

16 hours ago, Simeon Borisof said:

Levski-Septemvri

An obvious choice here.After Levski failed to win and lost it actually,they should bounce back at home against a side with no real aims this year except of building a team.Levski are great at home and Rossi said that they sould turn their home games in a fortress.Can't see the visiting team having any chance whatsoever today with Levski really keen on starting a new winning streak.They have a great squad and in front of their fans who cannot accept anything different than a convincing win.Levski\Levski HT\FT @ 1.75 with >bet365

Etar-Beroe

Beroe are the better side,no argument here but they seem to lack creativity and their good forwarders cannot score enough.The defence is solid but the team is underperforming.They have one of the best attackers in Bulgarian football-Kamburov but looks like they cannot use him.Etar are hard nut to crack at home and recent results confirm that.Both teams have similar stats so far with draw being the most common result.I think we may see another one here with both camps having their ups and downs.Beroe's wins are always pretty close and with Etar keeping things tight at the back i think a level game is on the cards here.Draw @ 3.30 with >bet365

Cherno More-CSKA

Cherno more have lost their last two fixtures and it was kind of expected after their good run of form at the beginning.Their light schedule let them gain easy points but at the moment they have been facing the better opponents around and seem to be struggling.CSKA on the other hand are high flying and look like they are banging in goals for fun.As i said i expect them to win the league this season but in order to do that they should be winning these type of games where their opponents are put on pressure.''Ticha'' has never been an easy place to visit but given Cherno More bad streak of form i fancy CSKA chances to edge it.The home side was defeated by teams who are way weaker than the visiting side and it will be a bridge too far for them.I expect a tight match which will be dominated by the away side who should prove too good at the end.CSKA to win @ 1.70;under 2.5 @ 1.75 both with bet365

On 15.9.2017 at 10:01 PM, Simeon Borisof said:

Cherno More-CSKA

Cherno more have lost their last two fixtures and it was kind of expected after their good run of form at the beginning.Their light schedule let them gain easy points but at the moment they have been facing the better opponents around and seem to be struggling.CSKA on the other hand are high flying and look like they are banging in goals for fun.As i said i expect them to win the league this season but in order to do that they should be winning these type of games where their opponents are put on pressure.''Ticha'' has never been an easy place to visit but given Cherno More bad streak of form i fancy CSKA chances to edge it.The home side was defeated by teams who are way weaker than the visiting side and it will be a bridge too far for them.I expect a tight match which will be dominated by the away side who should prove too good at the end.CSKA to win @ 1.70;under 2.5 @ 1.75 both with >bet365

:hope

Loko PLD-Slavia 

Huge mistakes here from the bookies.They rate Loko as a heavy favourite for today but i think this will be tighter than they expect.Both camps really need the win in order to stop their negative run of form.Slavia are really in a free fall but from what i saw in their last game they are not done yet and are doing their best to make things work.A few days ago they signed a forwarder who will be ready to lead the attack.Loko are in a poor streak too.Their coach said that that's a crucial game for them but they should play it with their heads not their hearts and avoid going all out to attack.I see this game being decided by a single goal and i really believe Slavia can hit on a counter attack.Odds are totally wrong,no argument here,as i would have Loko as a slight favourite given the home factor.Slavia not to lose @ 2.10 with bet365.gl

14 hours ago, Simeon Borisof said:

Loko PLD-Slavia 

Huge mistakes here from the bookies.They rate Loko as a heavy favourite for today but i think this will be tighter than they expect.Both camps really need the win in order to stop their negative run of form.Slavia are really in a free fall but from what i saw in their last game they are not done yet and are doing their best to make things work.A few days ago they signed a forwarder who will be ready to lead the attack.Loko are in a poor streak too.Their coach said that that's a crucial game for them but they should play it with their heads not their hearts and avoid going all out to attack.I see this game being decided by a single goal and i really believe Slavia can hit on a counter attack.Odds are totally wrong,no argument here,as i would have Loko as a slight favourite given the home factor.Slavia not to lose @ 2.10 with >bet365.gl

:)

Slavia-Vitosha

Slavia managed to achieve a good win last weekend which could only boost their confidence.They don't belong to the bottom 3 and should prove it sooner rather than later.They were victorious in the Cup midweek where they rested the core of the team while Vitosha disappointed once again not scoring against Litex.Slavia are not world beaters and are not reliable these days but this pick is based on ''against Vitosha'' rather than ''Pro Slavi'' even though these are games Slavia should be winning.HW @ 1.75 with bet365

Beroe-Levski

I can see this game going under 2.5 goals.Levski were wasteful midweek in the Cup and somehow missed a dozen chances to score.They seem nervous when on pressure and tend to miss opportunities.It is rumoured that Obertan won't play so that's a big blow for them.He is the engine and gives the attack sharpness.Beroe on the other hand rely on their defensive stability and will be very cautious not to concede.Their defensive apporach is well known here and can't imagine them going all guns blazing.Levski are solid under Rossi and with Obertan most probably out they will struggle in front.Odds of above evs is must take here.Under 2.5 @ 2.05 with bet365

On 21.9.2017 at 7:49 AM, Simeon Borisof said:

Slavia-Vitosha

Slavia managed to achieve a good win last weekend which could only boost their confidence.They don't belong to the bottom 3 and should prove it sooner rather than later.They were victorious in the Cup midweek where they rested the core of the team while Vitosha disappointed once again not scoring against Litex.Slavia are not world beaters and are not reliable these days but this pick is based on ''against Vitosha'' rather than ''Pro Slavi'' even though these are games Slavia should be winning.HW @ 1.75 with >bet365

Beroe-Levski

I can see this game going under 2.5 goals.Levski were wasteful midweek in the Cup and somehow missed a dozen chances to score.They seem nervous when on pressure and tend to miss opportunities.It is rumoured that Obertan won't play so that's a big blow for them.He is the engine and gives the attack sharpness.Beroe on the other hand rely on their defensive stability and will be very cautious not to concede.Their defensive apporach is well known here and can't imagine them going all guns blazing.Levski are solid under Rossi and with Obertan most probably out they will struggle in front.Odds of above evs is must take here.Under 2.5 @ 2.05 with >bet365

:)

Vereya-Slavia

Only one bet for me this weekend and it will take place today.Both teams are doing exactly how expected to do.They win their games against weaker oppositions and get defeated by the better ones.Very similar gameplay i must say,similar form and similar goals-finishing between 6-10 places.H2H suggests their last two games were pretty close and i can say that recent results confirm that.SLavia beat Vitosha and Etar but facing Vereya on their own pitch will be a harder task for them.Vereya on the other hand are decent at home but Slavia are on a good streak of results with confidence getting higher.I think both camps will be satisfied sharing the points and keep their respect form on going.Draw @ 3.60 with bet365

21 hours ago, Simeon Borisof said:

Vereya-Slavia

Only one bet for me this weekend and it will take place today.Both teams are doing exactly how expected to do.They win their games against weaker oppositions and get defeated by the better ones.Very similar gameplay i must say,similar form and similar goals-finishing between 6-10 places.H2H suggests their last two games were pretty close and i can say that recent results confirm that.SLavia beat Vitosha and Etar but facing Vereya on their own pitch will be a harder task for them.Vereya on the other hand are decent at home but Slavia are on a good streak of results with confidence getting higher.I think both camps will be satisfied sharing the points and keep their respect form on going.Draw @ 3.60 with bet365

• 2 weeks later...

Slavia-Dunav

It's hard to know how the international pausewill affect team's performance but i think Dunav can benefit from it.They were on a poor run of results and the break might let the coach to work with the team,as he previously said.Slavia are doing as expected but i think there is a good chance they won't win on Saturday.They are not world beaters and you cannot rely on them to take back to back wins.Both teams have similar quality and i think Slavia have the upper hand only because of the home factor here but the international break might take its influence on the match.Personally,i think thsi game will end in a draw but i don't want to rule out an AW so X2 would be my choice.Dunav not to lose @ 1,61 with bet365

Etar-Levski

Massive odds on AW,i must say.The only reason we can get these kind of odds is because Etar took some point against both CSKA and Cherno More but to be honest,Cherno More are a mess right now with their coach resigning.CSKA on the other hand missed tons of chances and had about 25 hits on target.Levski are winning their games without shining too much.DE Rossi built a solid defence and with Obertan and Mapuku in front and gomez behind them they are always a thread.Again i must point out that the international break is a tricky thing and we have to be cautious when taking risks but as i see it it ruined Etar's momentum and Levski should be able to crush them on the road.It will be a hard fought game,no doubt here, but The Blues should end up victorious.It will be too much for the home side to shut down both CSKA and Levski.Levski to win @ 1,61 with bet365

On 11.10.2017 at 0:53 PM, Simeon Borisof said:

Slavia-Dunav

It's hard to know how the international pausewill affect team's performance but i think Dunav can benefit from it.They were on a poor run of results and the break might let the coach to work with the team,as he previously said.Slavia are doing as expected but i think there is a good chance they won't win on Saturday.They are not world beaters and you cannot rely on them to take back to back wins.Both teams have similar quality and i think Slavia have the upper hand only because of the home factor here but the international break might take its influence on the match.Personally,i think thsi game will end in a draw but i don't want to rule out an AW so X2 would be my choice.Dunav not to lose @ 1,61 with >bet365

On 11.10.2017 at 0:58 PM, Simeon Borisof said:

Etar-Levski

Massive odds on AW,i must say.The only reason we can get these kind of odds is because Etar took some point against both CSKA and Cherno More but to be honest,Cherno More are a mess right now with their coach resigning.CSKA on the other hand missed tons of chances and had about 25 hits on target.Levski are winning their games without shining too much.DE Rossi built a solid defence and with Obertan and Mapuku in front and gomez behind them they are always a thread.Again i must point out that the international break is a tricky thing and we have to be cautious when taking risks but as i see it it ruined Etar's momentum and Levski should be able to crush them on the road.It will be a hard fought game,no doubt here, but The Blues should end up victorious.It will be too much for the home side to shut down both CSKA and Levski.Levski to win @ 1,61 with >bet365

Dunav-Botev

I was on Dunav not to lose in Sofia against Slavia but they were pretty much shocking and seemed that the international break didn't affect them in positive way.They lost 2:0 but were dreadful with no sign where the goal could come from.It's true that they are a touch better at home where the crowd supports them but from what i saw last match they will need a miracle to baet Botev.Speaking of Botev,they are on a tremendous run of consecutive wins and last game proved that the team ahs been working hard for this.They have a fully fit squad with just 1 player who is long absence so nothing to worry about.Can't understand the odds here which should be set the other way.As i said the home side will need a miracle to win after that shambolic performance last round.Botev not to lose @ 1.66 with bet365

Levski-CSKA

Clash of the Titans here.The best defence around against the best offence.Rossi did a great job in LEvski but scoring goals remains a problem.The main goal scoring threat has been a defender who obviously cannot be kept shut and set pieces have been working miracles for ''The Blues''.Levski are rock solid at the back concedeing just 1 under Rossi and holding 0:0 to Ludogorets with 10 men for almost an hour.CSKA on the other hand produce tons of chances but tend to waste most of them.They posses the best attack in the division and personally i am thrilled to watch this game.Karanga is on fire but the hosts have been superb at the back but CSKA could prove too strong for them.Levski have a lot of stamina as a team and most of their opponents run dry on energy as the game closes 70th+ mi which won't happen against ''The Reds'' which lead me to think that the visitors are fully deserved favourites to win.I hate betting on such a big derbies but can't resists the odds.CSKA are really potent upfront and if they are focused on the goal they should nick it.They have been wasteful lately but against Levski,they are obligated to score when they can.DEFENCE against ATTACK-ATTACK to win @ 2.20 with bet365