Simeon Borisof

Bulgaria "A" PFG > 2017/18

Recommended Posts

Dunav-Vereya

Dunav finished first in our "B" league after being undoubtedly the best team around.To be honest i have watched just a couple of thier games back then when they played on home soil and i can say that they looked like A group material.Now they have signed a couple of ex A group players,experienced ones.They signed a couple of foreign players as well and a few youngsters.Their coach said that the bare minimum should be to avoid relegation.On the other hand a know next to nothing about in what kind of shape Vereya are except that they have signed Tsvetanov(ex CSKA player) and Yordanov (Levski) but to be fair Yordanov hasnt play a top class football since 2012...while Tsvetanov has never been that remarkable and has been kicked out of every team he plays due to his bad behavaviour so dont read too much in these transfers.Saying all that i think Dunav are rightly favourites and should win the game at home.It can be cagey betting on first few rounds but i will take that risk and place my money on HW @ 1.60 with sportingbet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CSKA-Slavia

Cska are back to professional football after a one year out and will want to make most of it.Fans are some kind  not trusting the new leadership but i think they will start if the team begins to win matches.They have some excellent players in the team and  witj all talanted youngsters CSKA will no doubt be aiming to finish in top 4.They won The cup last year and will come out all guns blazing.Slavia has always been feeling awkward when they face their hosts and cant see this trend changing.Their owner said that he feels confident ahead of the start of the campaign but what can he say...Slavia has never been such a force to be reckoned with and they usually struggle big time against teams who hold the ball well and have good organization upfront such as CSKA i think they are.CSKA to win @ 1.55 with sportingnet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Levski-Montana

Levski once again left the Euro stage early but this time was some kind different.The team looked cleverly built and solid at the back,holding the ball well but what wasnt ok was the attack.Not that they didnt create plenty upfront against Maribor but somehow wasted them all.Still there was  a lot of pressure on them which no doubt affected them and now when it has been refuced after they are out,they should look much more calm.Levski were doing really well last year winning almost every game but playing away from Sofia was where they were losing vital points.I think this Levski has potential to compete for the 1st place this year especially if they sign one more striker.Montana were awkward visitors last year and i am afraid that wont change now.They sold the core of the team and now should build a new one but this time meanwhile the season is going.I am sure of the hw here but since no bookie has relesed HT/FT home win or some handicaps i decided to go for over 2.5 goals.I know that i said that Levski are not that good when attacking but at home against Matibor they had several very good chances to score + Montana has never been that good like Maribor and their selection seems like its not going well at all.over 2.5 at evens with sportingbet 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simeon, great to see this set up. Great to see CSKA Sofia back in the mix. The Sunday League team I manage is called CSKA Sophia Gardens and we've built a dedicated following of over 2,000 fans from CSKA Sofia due to our name similarity. So really hope they do well. Who are you tipping for success this season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Simeon, great to see this set up. Great to see CSKA Sofia back in the mix. The Sunday League team I manage is called CSKA Sophia Gardens and we've built a dedicated following of over 2,000 fans from CSKA Sofia due to our name similarity. So really hope they do well. Who are you tipping for success this season?

I am afraid that Ludogorets are set to win the league once again but it should really be a furious fight between them and Levski especially if Ludogorets make it to the group stages of CL or Europa league which can distract them.Levski have the potential to win it but i think everything depends on how Levski will deal with their games away from home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27 юли 2016, 10:31:10, Simeon Borisof said:

CSKA-Slavia

Cska are back to professional football after a one year out and will want to make most of it.Fans are some kind  not trusting the new leadership but i think they will start if the team begins to win matches.They have some excellent players in the team and  witj all talanted youngsters CSKA will no doubt be aiming to finish in top 4.They won The cup last year and will come out all guns blazing.Slavia has always been feeling awkward when they face their hosts and cant see this trend changing.Their owner said that he feels confident ahead of the start of the campaign but what can he say...Slavia has never been such a force to be reckoned with and they usually struggle big time against teams who hold the ball well and have good organization upfront such as CSKA i think they are.CSKA to win @ 1.55 with sportingnet

2:0  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Simeon

I read your info about bulgarian teams and found them very interesting. If possible could you send few info about all the teams competing in this years ;league. As you are aware info regarding Bulgarian league is very scarce and i searched and searched but to no avail. You seem very up to date and appreciate lots if you could help. An example is like this:

 

Team:    ######## ( Name of team )

Simeon Predict :   2nd  or 3rd etc etc

Odds:  #####

Info: Few info regarding strenght of team and aspirations.

 

Would be of very useful help for us punters in aleague where info is very limited.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vereya-Botev

Wasnt going to put my money on that but odds have rised to hights i cant accept.Vereya are some kind of strong favourites according to the bookies and that's what i strongly disagree with and i would set the odds opposite way.1st thing is that Vereya wil host their visitors not on their own stadium but on Beroe's.Its true that Tomash will have all players at his disposal which will no doubt benefit the newcomers but Botev is a team who can compete with the best around if they are on their day.Vereya have scored just once on three occasions which is too low but that happened against one of the favourites this year-CSKA.To be fair that's not a big deal because CSKA seem to be feeling awkward being away from home which reflected on their head coach who resigned earlier today.Anyway Botev will be without the service of Serkan Yusein(CM) and Rafael(CB) which no doubt can encourage today's hosts to be bravier this time but  traditionally their game plan doesnt include too many attacks so i think Botev will have time to adjust their style without these abcenses.Botev should really be looking forward to this fixture after their good display in the last round against a team better than today's one.Its true that Vereya will give their best  today but i cannot see them winning all 3 points today while draw seems to be the most probable outcome.Both teams would be cautious once again.Vereya always play defensively minded while Botev won't go all guns blazing especially without Rafael and Yusein.I think the fact taht both teams will be cautious will benefit the visitors because they will have enough time to learn how to play without the two missings.If i had to choose something in terms of 1x2 it would be the draw but i will play safer in case Botev edge it in the end.My prediction will be Botev not to lose @ 1.60 with high stakes with local bookie and small pun on CS 0:0 @ 7 with bet365

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cherno More Varna v Ludogorets

Cherno More Varna: Daniel Zlatkov (4/0 d), Georgi Andonov (4/0 f)(both left the club), Sefan Stanchev (0/0 d)

Ludogorets: Andrei Prepelita (0/0 m, left the club), Abel Anicet (1/0 m), Claudiu Keseru (4/3 f, top scorer)

 

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loko PLD-Pirin

Loko deserve to be seen as favourites here but not that heavy.They remain a mediocre side and a bet on them would be much more one ''against'Pirin than ''pro'' them.Kamburov is on fire now but the players surrounding him are not that trustworthy.Pirin are building some momentum here and if on their day,they can cause some problems

No bet:  2:1

 

Beroe-Cherno More

Beroe are underachieving once again.In their last 5 games they have scored just twice losing last 3 in the process.(once of which once against semi-professionals in the Cup).I was thinking that their coach DImitrov was going to get fired after the crush against CSKA but the board said that they are fully behind him.The home side looks toothless upfront but the worse thing is that they are shaky at the back too.Cherno more are not world beaters as well but at least their defence is a touch better.I am leaning towards a low scoring draw here but i dont want to write off an away win too so my money goes on X2 double chance @ 1.80 with bet365.Both teams have no important missings and the respective coaches can play their best 11.

My bet:X2  1:1

 

Montana-Loko GO

As i see it Montana are slowly getting better and that should be proven this weekend against the worst playing side in the league.Montana took a few new players in but they will need time to settle in the team but that is a sign that the team is not done fighting for promotion.They didnt deserve to lose in Blagoevgrad last round but even though they were the better team ,they got defeating due to their inability to score when necessary.They procceded in the Cup and before that they beat Neftohimic at home so as i read it ,there are some positive vibes around them.On the other hand we have LOKO GO who are yet to win a single goal and are looking dreadful.They changed the coach yesterday but he is not better than the previous one and has zero experience whatsoever and i dont see the impact he will have on the team over a couple of days.As far as i am concerned nothing has changed and evs for a HW is worth taking although it is going to be a close affair.

My bet:Montana to win @ evens with bet365   1:0

 

Botev-CSKA

Botev have hit some kind of form during the last few weeks and i really expect to see some goals from them this Saturday.They have some really good attacking players upfront and while their defence is not as solid as it should be the attackers seem to be compensating it.They manage to defeat Dunav away from home last round which is something to speak for and i have in faith in them to net at least 1 this round.Even though CSKA are not shining at the minute they seem to be getting results.The positive change came after a late winner against Cherno More which was followed by an impressive win over Beroe last weekend.They were eliminated from the Cup but that wasnt their priority and i dont read too much in it.CSKA have a couple of technically gifted Brazilians upfront including Viana and are really on the front foot so my money obviously goes on an overish game.Both teams play attacking football and with the defensive uncertainy in Botev i can see this one going over 2.5 goals.

My bet:BTTS-Yes @ evens with bet365

 

Slavia-Vereya

Slavia are having a typical for their standard season.They are in the middle of the table with no real chance of higher finish but totally safe from relegation.They win when they are expected to and lose against the better sides around.So there is uncertainty in terms of 1x2 betting here bu the bet which took my attentin is on underish game.Both teams are suffering against better sides and get humuliated because their attacking power is missing.Slavia are struggling for goals big times and if there werent the 5 goals they scored against Loko PLD a few rounds before they would have net the net just 6 times in 8 games.They feel awkward at home when they have to lead the tempo and Vereya might be comfortable with that.There won't be a team which will be on the front foot non-stop and both sides can cancel each other out.They have similiar game styles,relying on counter attack,preffering not to lose instead of scoring a few so i am leaning towards a goalless draw or a win either way.

My bet:under 2.5 goals @ 1.75 with sporting bet  1:0 either way

 

Levski and Ludogorets should be winning their respective matches at home but odds are far from attractive.Levski are too short in my opinion and there isn't even the slightest touch of value there.If i had to bet on something it would be under 2.5 goals but still no bet for me.

Ludogorets will no doubt win that game but i don't know if they are going to cover a bigger margin.They played against PSG during midweek and might want to save some energy for the uphill battle in both domestic league and CL so they might win just by a couple on Sunday.No bet for me too,

 

No bet: Levski-Dunav 2:0

             Ludogorets-Neftohimic 3:1

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Simeon Borisof said:

Beroe-Cherno More

Beroe are underachieving once again.In their last 5 games they have scored just twice losing last 3 in the process.(once of which once against semi-professionals in the Cup).I was thinking that their coach DImitrov was going to get fired after the crush against CSKA but the board said that they are fully behind him.The home side looks toothless upfront but the worse thing is that they are shaky at the back too.Cherno more are not world beaters as well but at least their defence is a touch better.I am leaning towards a low scoring draw here but i dont want to write off an away win too so my money goes on X2 double chance @ 1.80 with >bet365.Both teams have no important missings and the respective coaches can play their best 11.

My bet:X2  0:1 :hope

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Septemvri-CSKA

Septemvri are easily the worst team in the division and is 99% sure they will get relegated at the end.On the other had we have CSKA who are baning in goals for fun and look really potent upfront.They scored 4 past Loko PLD last round and before that 6 against Botev.I have no doubt that CSKA will net at least 2 on Friday and i think they will be winning HT\FT as well.In fatct i recommend an ante post bet on CSKA to win the league if anyone can find that market somewhere,CSKA\CSKA HT\F @ 1.90 with bet365

 

 

Ludogorets-Vereya

Ludogorets are again free scoring and at home their foot is always on gas.Vereya must be fired on after the big win against Levski last round and should be confident going forward.They have good attacking trio which could cause problems to Ludo's defence.More than that,Ludogorets are not that defensively solid as they were last season.I expect both teams to score in a thrilling affair.Over 2.5 @ 1.60 with bet365

 

 

Levski-Dunav

Levski are once again very shaky at the back and their attack is not working as it should.They brought in very good players suck as Obertan and Jordi Gomez + a few youngsters.They signed Delio Rossi as a head coach who should boost team's morale.Levski at home and away is a totally different animal and i am confident they will crush Dunav on home soil.Levski @ 1.61 with bet365

 

Loko PLD-Vitosha

You should not bet on Loko PLD these days.They have been left by their captain and leading goal scorer Kamburov and now are struggling for goals but to make things worse their defence is a joke and i make them another top candidate for going down.Can't see why the bookies are offering such odds on them to win,maybe because Vitosha are newcomers and not that popular.Anyway,They have a fighting spirits inside them and their results are decent so far.I think they will give LOko PLD a good fight and an away win should not be completely ruled out.I think at odds that high Vitosha not to lose hold the best value of the round.X2 @ 2.80 with bet365

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bulgariaratings.jpg

@Simeon Borisof, I've changed the title of this thread to this current season rather than create a whole new thread and confuse things. I'll get the odds and ratings updated every week so you can have something to check out. Hopefully, this will give the Bulgarian top flight more exposure. :ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.8.2017 at 8:35 AM, Simeon Borisof said:

Septemvri-CSKA

Septemvri are easily the worst team in the division and is 99% sure they will get relegated at the end.On the other had we have CSKA who are baning in goals for fun and look really potent upfront.They scored 4 past Loko PLD last round and before that 6 against Botev.I have no doubt that CSKA will net at least 2 on Friday and i think they will be winning HT\FT as well.In fatct i recommend an ante post bet on CSKA to win the league if anyone can find that market somewhere,CSKA\CSKA HT\F @ 1.90 with >bet365

 

 

Ludogorets-Vereya

Ludogorets are again free scoring and at home their foot is always on gas.Vereya must be fired on after the big win against Levski last round and should be confident going forward.They have good attacking trio which could cause problems to Ludo's defence.More than that,Ludogorets are not that defensively solid as they were last season.I expect both teams to score in a thrilling affair.Over 2.5 @ 1.60 with >bet365

 

 

Levski-Dunav

Levski are once again very shaky at the back and their attack is not working as it should.They brought in very good players suck as Obertan and Jordi Gomez + a few youngsters.They signed Delio Rossi as a head coach who should boost team's morale.Levski at home and away is a totally different animal and i am confident they will crush Dunav on home soil.Levski @ 1.61 with >bet365

 

Loko PLD-Vitosha

You should not bet on Loko PLD these days.They have been left by their captain and leading goal scorer Kamburov and now are struggling for goals but to make things worse their defence is a joke and i make them another top candidate for going down.Can't see why the bookies are offering such odds on them to win,maybe because Vitosha are newcomers and not that popular.Anyway,They have a fighting spirits inside them and their results are decent so far.I think they will give LOko PLD a good fight and an away win should not be completely ruled out.I think at odds that high Vitosha not to lose hold the best value of the round.X2 @ 2.80 with >bet365

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Botev-Cherno More

Personally,there is not much between these two right now.Cherno more are topping the div at the moment but they have faced mainly weaker oppositions and beaten them phisycally.They are doing better as udnerdogs because building the play is not their strenght.They feel awkward away from home and going to Botev is rarely and easy thing to do.Botev had a good start to the campiagn in Europa League but somehow slowed things down.They sold their best player Kossoko and now are struggling for goals.Nedelev rarely founds his scoring boots and i cannot see them finishing in top 5 this season.As i said,i can't separate both teams and given how they are performing Draw looks a logical outcome.3.10 with sportingbet

 

Pirin-Levski

These games are usually pretty tight as Pirin as almost every team here really rely on their home games.It has been typical season for them with ups and downs and i think a down is coming.Levski have to be backed after their 2:0 win last round.They are slowly getting their mojo back with Rosi in charge.Their outings haven't been great recently and i suspect this one could be as tougher but the individual class should prevail eventually as it happaned against Vereya-it's just Obertan is full of pace and Gomez is bringing in so much creativity that the forwarders could not miss forever.I think despite Levski's bad away form they will be getting better under Rosi and can't see any reason why can't win this fixture.Pirin will be hard nut to crack but Levski will have the upper hand here.1.72 with sportingbet

 

Septemri-Beroe

Beroe is no doubt a value pick here.Signing Kamburov who is league top scorer was really a good thing for them and many teams will be getting home empty handed.Beroe are no doubt better at home than away but Septemvri is nothing interesting to write home about and Beroe should be winning this more foten than not.Odds of above evs is must take for me.It's true that Beroe are not top 4 team but definetely bigger and better than Septemvri and with Kamburov adding to their attacking capability they should outscore the home side.They might be the only exception who is better on the road than at home with both wins coming away from home soil.Saying all that i think home factor could be well out of the picture which Beroe could embrace.AW @ 2.10 with sportingbet

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Simeon Borisof said:

Botev-Cherno More

Personally,there is not much between these two right now.Cherno more are topping the div at the moment but they have faced mainly weaker oppositions and beaten them phisycally.They are doing better as udnerdogs because building the play is not their strenght.They feel awkward away from home and going to Botev is rarely and easy thing to do.Botev had a good start to the campiagn in Europa League but somehow slowed things down.They sold their best player Kossoko and now are struggling for goals.Nedelev rarely founds his scoring boots and i cannot see them finishing in top 5 this season.As i said,i can't separate both teams and given how they are performing Draw looks a logical outcome.3.10 with sportingbet

 

Pirin-Levski

These games are usually pretty tight as Pirin as almost every team here really rely on their home games.It has been typical season for them with ups and downs and i think a down is coming.Levski have to be backed after their 2:0 win last round.They are slowly getting their mojo back with Rosi in charge.Their outings haven't been great recently and i suspect this one could be as tougher but the individual class should prevail eventually as it happaned against Vereya-it's just Obertan is full of pace and Gomez is bringing in so much creativity that the forwarders could not miss forever.I think despite Levski's bad away form they will be getting better under Rosi and can't see any reason why can't win this fixture.Pirin will be hard nut to crack but Levski will have the upper hand here.1.72 with sportingbet

 

Septemri-Beroe

Beroe is no doubt a value pick here.Signing Kamburov who is league top scorer was really a good thing for them and many teams will be getting home empty handed.Beroe are no doubt better at home than away but Septemvri is nothing interesting to write home about and Beroe should be winning this more foten than not.Odds of above evs is must take for me.It's true that Beroe are not top 4 team but definetely bigger and better than Septemvri and with Kamburov adding to their attacking capability they should outscore the home side.They might be the only exception who is better on the road than at home with both wins coming away from home soil.Saying all that i think home factor could be well out of the picture which Beroe could embrace.AW @ 2.10 with sportingbet

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


    • Free Bets
    • Offers
    • Casino

    • £10 Free Bet at Mr Green! New & Recommended Bookmaker! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • Bet £5, Get £20 Free Bets! 4 x £5 Free Bets! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • Bet £10, Get £40 Free Bets! £30 Free Bets & £10 Casino Bonus. New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • £100 in Free Bets! Up to 5 x £20 Free Bets! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bets! PLUS £5 Free Bet Every Week! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bets! PLUS £10 Free Bet Every Week! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • £60 in Free Bets! £30 Free Bets & £30 Casino Bonus! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • £20 Risk Free Bet! Refunded as £20 CASH! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • £30 Risk Free Bet! Refunded as a Free Bet if losing! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • Join the No.1 Bookmaker! The World's Leading Bookmaker! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • £20 Risk Free Bet for #WhatsOddsPaddy! PLUS Money Back in CASH if it loses! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • £10 Free Bet Every Week! £10 free bet every week in VIPP Club! EXISTING Customers too! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • £100 Welcome Bonus! New Players Only. T&C's apply. 18+ New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • £100 Deposit Bonus! New Players Only. T&C's apply. 18+ New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • £10 No Deposit + £500 Bonus! New Players Only. T&C's apply. 18+ New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
    • £200 Bonus +200 Free Spins! New Players Only. T&C's apply. 18+ New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+ begambleaware.org

    Betting Tools

    Most Visited

    Shortcuts

    Strategic Partners

  • Popular Members