** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Hungarian GP

Full Preview

Betting Angle

So with Rosberg pinching pole from Hamilton it at least gives us something to get excited about. The last thing the neutral viewer wants is to see Hamilton clear off in front early on and turn the race into a procession. This way round I feel we have more chance of an exciting contest as long as Mercedes don’t lay the law down and prevent the title contenders from racing. Hamilton is still the favourite (5/4 Coral) which I find interesting as I don’t think he will dare try and overtake Rosberg (13/8 Bet365) on the track unless it’s a gimme. He may have to rely on a reliability problem or an undercut in the pits to get by his German team mate. For that reason it’s the value call to back Rosberg here.

For those looking for something a bit more speculative they might want to look at Kimi Raikonnen to finish in the top 6 at around 3/1 (Stan James). If the Fin gets off to a decent start he will soon cut through the pack and will be challenging McLaren and Force India for a top six spot.

Selection: Click Here To Bet Nico Rosberg @ 13/8

Selection: Click Here To Bet Under 18.5 Finishers @ 8/15