** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wednesday Racing -

650 nàas

Future icon  98.86

Three bells   98,84

Lady maesmor 98,84

Sassaway 98.82

Very tricky race but I love tackling these big hcaps as there's always plenty of value on offer ....future icon is improving and should make a bold bid to land the hat trick ......dangers aplenty with sassaway who's been running well in defeat but is looking a touch exposed now ...Three bells looks interesting with condition perfect now and also lady mass nor is the value ew bet of the race because at 25/1 is vastly overpriced.....in a 20nrunner race I'll take all 3 and hope the biggie comes through 

Future icon 5 pts win 6/1 sky

Three bells 5 pts win 10/1 sky

Lady maesmor 5 pts win 25/1 bet365

10 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

650 nàas

Future icon  98.86

Three bells   98,84

Lady maesmor 98,84

Sassaway 98.82

Very tricky race but I love tackling these big hcaps as there's always plenty of value on offer ....future icon is improving and should make a bold bid to land the hat trick ......dangers aplenty with sassaway who's been running well in defeat but is looking a touch exposed now ...Three bells looks interesting with condition perfect now and also lady mass nor is the value ew bet of the race because at 25/1 is vastly overpriced.....in a 20nrunner race I'll take all 3 and hope the biggie comes through 

Future icon 5 pts win 6/1 sky

Three bells 5 pts win 10/1 sky

Lady maesmor 5 pts win 25/1 bet365

Three bells wins ...nice price 55 pts returned