** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Open

Striker

Good luck mate :ok

Win bet for me on Rory 11/1 coming to the boil wont be far away others e/w  paying 1/4  7 places AN 150/1 worth a few bob at that price Matsuyama 66/1 that looks a massive price Fowler 30/1 could  miss the cut but could win thats are Rickie.

https://forum.punterslounge.com/topic/138557-golf-majors-thread-2016-~-ted-bangs-in-the-winners-in-2015/?page3

Colin Montgomerie Top final qualifier 5/1 paddy power

Top Senior 3/1 paddy power

I fancy him to do well on the course as he knows it so well and he has lot of experience

Branden Grace first round leader 33/1 paddy power

Jordan Spieth first round leader 18/1 paddy power

They have early moring tee off times where the weather is not so bad and can get off to a good start

Edited by owenclass

15 hours ago, owenclass said:

Colin Montgomerie Top final qualifier 5/1 paddy power

Top Senior 3/1 paddy power

I fancy him to do well on the course as he knows it so well and he has lot of experience

Branden Grace first round leader 33/1 paddy power

Jordan Spieth first round leader 18/1 paddy power

They have early moring tee off times where the weather is not so bad and can get off to a good start

Grace is always knocking on the door and even though I doubt he'll win it those are great odds for him to lead after the first round. I always love having a punt on Martin Kaymer. Not sure why. I just think... German... efficient... precise... haha.

On 14/07/2016, 15:30:28, StevieDay1983 said:

Grace is always knocking on the door and even though I doubt he'll win it those are great odds for him to lead after the first round. I always love having a punt on Martin Kaymer. Not sure why. I just think... German... efficient... precise... haha.

Grace and Kaymer are struggling but all they need is a good round tomorrow and can they make the top ten

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2016‎ ‎06‎:‎52‎:‎02, Striker said:

Top 20

Richie Ramsay @ 10-1  Bet 365

Said on Twitter that he hasn't been well, so will see if he tees it up. If so on last weeks form this is a decent price

Missed the cut:moon