** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League - Qualifying

uel1.jpg.170c90af493a6455177b8b19bcdd356uel2.jpg.84d8369919db1256246e66b73e95b28

Odds courtesy of bet365.

There are still a reasonable number of minnows left in this competition. The likes of Krasnodar, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Fenerbahce, Panathinaikos, Gent, and Sassuolo all firm odds-on favourites but can all of them prevail with wins?

An 11-fold backing them all to win comes in at 250/1. Is it worth it?

Austria Wien v Rosenborg BK

Austria Wien: Dominik Prokop (0/0 m)

Rosenborg BK: Yann-Erik de Lanlay (17/2 f), Mushagalusa Bakenga (2/3 f), André Hansen (14/0 first goalkeeper), Alexander Lund Hansen (0/0 g), Andreas Helmersen (0/0 f)

Sassuolo Calcio v FK Crvena Zvezda

Sassuolo Calcio: Terranova (6/0 d), Laribi (11/0 m), Missiroli (24/2 m), Pellegrini (19/3 m), Matri (f, newcomer)

FK Crvena Zvezda: Kanga (2/0 m, suspended), Orlandic (0/0 f)

Fenerbahçe SK v Grasshoppers

Fenerbahçe SK (last season): Demirel (32/0 first goalkeeper), Kjaer (28/2 d), Köybaşı (d, newcomer), Şen (25/5 m)(all doubtful), Zeybek (1/0 m)

Grasshoppers: Andersen (3/1 m, doubtful), Gülen (1/0 d, left the club), Barthe (0/0 d)

FC Arouca v Olympiakos Pireus

FC Arouca: Nelsinho (0/0 d)

Olympiakos Pireus (last season): Siovas (23/0 d), Elabdellaoui (21/2 m), Bouchalakis (5/1 m), Maniatis (2/0 m), André Martins (m, newcomer)

Panathinaikos v Brøndby IF

Panathinaikos (last season): Moledo (13/2 d, probably in), Boumale (13/1 m), Thelander (18/1 d), Tavlaridis (20/1 d), Abeid (29/3 m)

Brøndby IF: Kahlenberg (0/0 m), Da Silva (1/0 d), Nilsson (0/0 f)

FC Midtjylland v Osmanlispor FK

FC Midtjylland: Jonas Borring (4/0 m, cup-tied), Tim Sparv (0/0 m), Rafael van der Vaart (0/0 m)

Osmanlispor FK (last season): Aminu Umar (28/8 f, national selection), Engin Bekdemir (m, newcomer), Aykut Demir (d, newcomer), Bakary Soro (8/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Great job with this odds @StevieDay1983, but what you can say about odds of mollybet, you can see them on the link below...

For me odds from bet365 are for beginner, but odds from mollybet, are for professional, because punters which use mollybet and similar betting platform, have opportunity for unlimited betting, and can connect all accounts of big bookies to one account...did you know it?

forum1.png

Mac. Tel Aviv vs Hajduk

odds for home win (1.60 -1.65) probably reflect correctly on Tel Aviv's stature as the biggest and most decorated club in Israel and, of course, the fact they are hosts. but the thing is, I never feel comfortable with clubs from countries that aren't really that good at football. Ukraine for example have better and more competitive league system than Croatia but their lesser clubs (unlike Kiev and Shakhtar) don't really have the money to buy all those foreigners so they rely on youth/domestic players which, tbf, really aren't that good. Vorskla and Oleksandriya are both from Ukraine and are filled with homegrown players, with almost no foreign players - they were both eliminated by Croatian clubs (Lokomotiva and Hajduk) in previous round. much like Ukraine, I don't consider Israel to be particularly good in producing talents and it's not like Macabbi is filled with foreigners like Apoel or Ludogorets. again, it will be a case of domestic talent vs domestic talent, average Izraeli players vs average Croatian players. the main advantage Maccabi have here is the fact they are number 1 club in their country while Hajduk is like, the third best in Croatia. so... I believe Maccabi will win in the end, but I also believe Hajduk will score at least once.

both to score - 1.90

2 hours ago, winnerwinner said:

I usually dontt fancy my chances for these qualifiers. Too many small and unknown teams that I don't have much info about. 

Usually rely on stats in making my choices. Still contemplating my games for tonight.

My first bet for the early kickoff tonight - FC Astana DNB @ 1.67.

Astana won this game 2-0. Good start to the night.

Second bet for tonight - FC Midtylland v Osmanlispor FK - Over 2.5 @ 2.05

Edited by winnerwinner

On 8/8/2016, 5:58:15, StevieDay1983 said:

Sassuolo beating Red Star Belgrade is a shrewd one. I can see Red Star getting a draw from that. That said, Sassuolo are no mugs and qualified for the competition from an ever-improving Italian system.

I can see a few away wins here. AZ, Maribor, Anderlecht, Shakhtar Donetsk, BATE, and Genk could all be worth a punt.

I was in right with my prediction Sassuolo destroyed Red Star 3-0. Red Star was easy prey for Italian club. I used good odds from mollybet, and made a excellent winnings with this match, also on this ticket I bet on AZ Alkmar. Last night was terrible for Serbian clubs and exciting for me :D

uel1.jpg.dd1d9a1d53dc76b1cd12fa1e7fc9da3uel2.jpg.b849f7bc8b058fff077e82bc56ab265

Odds courtesy of bet365.

So @winnerwinner, what are you thinking of backing here? Any teams you're backing in the second legs, @Niceguy? What about the rest of you? I'm thinking of taking up a few Asian Handicap bets here. Teams that looked comfortable away from home could put a few on their opponents at home. I'm looking at Slovan Liberec, Anderlecht, Shakhtar Donetsk, AZ, Olympiakos, Rapid Vienna, and Saint-Etienne.

Also, I'm tempted to back Astra Giurgiu to knock out West Ham. They did it last year and West Ham didn't look very convincing against them out in Romania. The Hammers are also strained by injuries and fixture congestion so I think they are prone to being knocked out.

19 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

uel1.jpg.dd1d9a1d53dc76b1cd12fa1e7fc9da3uel2.jpg.b849f7bc8b058fff077e82bc56ab265

Odds courtesy of bet365.

So @winnerwinner, what are you thinking of backing here? Any teams you're backing in the second legs, @Niceguy? What about the rest of you? I'm thinking of taking up a few Asian Handicap bets here. Teams that looked comfortable away from home could put a few on their opponents at home. I'm looking at Slovan Liberec, Anderlecht, Shakhtar Donetsk, AZ, Olympiakos, Rapid Vienna, and Saint-Etienne.

Also, I'm tempted to back Astra Giurgiu to knock out West Ham. They did it last year and West Ham didn't look very convincing against them out in Romania. The Hammers are also strained by injuries and fixture congestion so I think they are prone to being knocked out.

These matches aren't easy for prediction...But I think next:

Anderlecht - 1
Shaktar -1
AZ 1 and 3+
Olympiacos - 1

Do you have any suggestion?
Also if we together start discussion we can beat bookies! :@

AS Saint-Étienne v Beitar Jerusalem

AS Saint-Étienne: Hamouma (1/1 f, doubtful), Søderlund (1/1 f), Dabo (0/0 m), M'Bengue (1/0 d), Corgnet (1/0 m), Polomat (1/0 d)

Beitar Jerusalem: Atzili (0/0 m, doubtful), Eric Sabo (m, newcomer)

FK Crvena Zvezda v Sassuolo Calcio

FK Crvena Zvezda: Kanga (3/0 m, suspended), Plavšić (4/1 m)

Sassuolo Calcio: Gazzola (1/0 d), Terranova (0/0 d), Missiroli (0/0 m), Pellegrini (0/0 m), Laribi (0/0 m), Defrel (1/0 f)

Olympiakos Pireus v FC Arouca

Olympiakos Pireus (last season): Figueiras (m, newcomer, suspended), Siovas (23/0 d), Bouchalakis (5/1 m), Maniatis (2/0 m), Marin (m, newcomer), Elabdellaoui (21/2 m)

FC Arouca: Gegé (1/0 d, doubtful), Coelho (2/0 m, captain, suspended), Nelsinho (0/0 d)

West Ham v Astra Giurgiu

West Ham: Manuel Lanzini (0/0 m), Dimitri Payet (1/0 m)(both doubtful), Andre Ayew (1/0 f), Andy Carroll (1/0 f), Sofiane Feghouli (0/0 m), Aaron Cresswell (0/0 d), Diafra Sakho (0/0 f), Doneil Henry (0/0 d)

Astra Giurgiu: no absences

Anderlecht v Slavia Praha

Anderlecht: De Maio (2/0 d), Praet (1/0 m)(both left the club), N'Sakala (2/0 d, went on loan), Obradovic (0/0 d), Najar (0/0 m), Alvarez (0/0 f), Kawaya (0/0 f), Okaka (0/0 f, suspended by club, last season top scorer)

Slavia Praha: Mikula (1/0 d, doubtful), Deli (1/0 d), Šcuk (0/0 m), Železník (0/0 f)

Rosenborg BK v Austria Wien

Rosenborg BK: Matthias Vilhjálmsson (20/5 f, doubtful), Yann-Erik de Lanlay (17/2 f), André Hansen (14/0 first goalkeeper), Mushaga Bakenga (2/3 f), Alexander Lund Hansen (0/0 g), Andreas Helmersen (0/0 f)

Austria Wien: Dominik Prokop (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

On 23/08/2016, 10:48:02, Niceguy said:

Anderlecht - 1
Shaktar -1
AZ 1 and 3+
Olympiacos - 1

@Niceguy, that is a massive call on AZ. I think they will win but 3+ is massive. What are the odds on that?

Agree with your other selections.

Maybe you are in right, but well...AZ is the better team than Vojvodina. But we should not forget, in previous season Vojvodina is beat Sampdoria in the Italy, and I think that miracles rarely happen, and hope big win for AZ. Either way, on the screenshot you can see odds from mollybet for my prediction!

biaforumic.png

On 8/23/2016, 5:48:02, Niceguy said:

Anderlecht - 1
Shaktar -1
AZ 1 and 3+
Olympiacos - 1

I like those games as well and agree with your selection. Probably won't do 3+ myself.

12 hours ago, winnerwinner said:

I like those games as well and agree with your selection. Probably won't do 3+ myself.

My prediction - 3/4 it's ok. But AZ Alkmaar was terrible yesterday...You was in right...On the end Vojvodina was able to make a surprise and win in Netherland.