Announcements
** October Poker League Result : 1st avongirl, 2nd McG, 3rd Rhino_Power **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st internetmails, 2nd Donnyflyer, 3rd vangovin, 4th Peter York. KO Cup Winner mickyftm32. Most Winners waggy: **

European Grand Prix

European GP

Nico Rosberg is 8/13 to win the European Grand Prix from pole and while street circuits often favour the pole-sitters I really don’t want to get involved in backing a driver who is out of form at that sort of price. Hamilton is only 7/2 from 10th on the grid, which is a bit mean so we need to look elsewhere for a decent bet.

I like the chances of Daniel Ricciardo on making the Podium at the current prices, he is driving out of his skin at the moment and the Red Bull seems capable of holding its own on the long straight.

It looks like we could have a one or two interruptions in this weeks race as the price for a Safety Car is 1/9, we could be in for a long afternoon if we add a few ‘virtual safety cars’ in the mix too. Betting on the amount of finishers is an interesting one here as it’s long odds on for under 17.5 but you can get 6/5 with Bet365 if you risk just one more retirement and go under 17.

The final bet is for Romain Grosjean to make the points this week for the Haas team, he’s just outside the top ten at present and had problems with his breaks during qualy, once that is sorted out I reckon he can move up the grid.

Selections:

Click Here To Bet Ricciardo Podium Finish 6/5 

Click Here To Bet Grosjean Points Finish 6/4 

Click Here To Bet Under 17 finishers 6/5

Full Preview