** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Coral Summer League 2016 - 13/6 - 28/8

teaulc

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see you the other night John. Apologies if you tried to chat, currently have it turned off on all tables/skins.

Just played a couple to see how they were, no intention of playing them all. Really haven't been playing anything for several months now.

Will return later in the year no doubt.

Good luck :ok

• 1 month later...

Thanks Avon :ok

23/36 games played..... I'm in 34th on leaderboard outa 50......miles behind tbh. Even a 2nd and 13th last week has not propelled me much as now the field has dropped to between 45 -52 players so top points are only say 45- 52. there are new players that join.......but they only join to attack other players that are in the big money slots or dump chips to their mates if they get on same table.

I sat and played 2 hours 7-9 one night and a guy i knocked out finished 26th and I got 52/53.I was playing 1 hour longer and picked up up 1 point and he got 27??? yeah ....go figure...:lol