** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

June 13 - June 19

5pts Over 20.5 games (J.Ostapenko Vs P.Kvitova) Evens Bwin
3pts J.Ostapenko to beat P.Kvitova 10/3 Sportingbet

Kvitova back on her favourite surface and getting primed for Wimbledon but will face some resistance in the form of young Ostapenko. These two played there only h2h only months ago at Doha and despite losing the first set, Ostapenko showed great grit and maturity to come back and win 2-1 and lose just 3 games in the 2nd and 3rd set. Kvitova will want to win ofcourse but I question if she is willing to really kill herself to win this one with Wimbledon around the corner and no points to protect in Birmingham. I'm going to take the games as I'd expect three sets here but can also see it going to a tie-breaker in atleast one of the sets. Ostapenko the value for me. 

5pts B.Strycova (-2.5 games) to beat H.Watson Evens PaddyPower
Strycova on her favourite surface and the better player in all honesty. Watson is a real hard player to predict. She wins the games she should lose and vice versa it seems at times. These two have played eachother three times and Strycova leads 2-1 and won the last meeting in straight sets this year on the Clay. It's interesting that one of the meetings back in 2013 was on the hard (Watson's preferred surface) and yet Strycova still won the match in straight sets. I fancy a 2-0 here but I'm going to take the games handicap instead. Watson went out early here last year to lowly ranked Kruncic where as Strycova got to the last 16. Watson beat Giorgi in the previous round here but it's interesting to see Giorgi double faulted TEN times. Strycova won't be offering that gift after just the 1 double fault against Pliskova. 

Back Marcos Baghdatis to beat Alexander Zverev for a 7/10 stake at 1.91 with Skybet

Back Andreas Seppi to beat Florian Mayer for a 7/10 stake at 1.57 with Skybet

Fancy both Baggy and Seppi tomorrow given what I've seen from them and their opponents so far. The odds are also fairly solid, wouldn't have Baggy above 1.72 in all honesty.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/BRnvZW

6pts J.Wickmayer (+4.5 games to beat J.Konta) 4/6 Skybet
6pts Over 20.5 games (M.Keys Vs J.Ostapenko) 5/6 Bet365

Outside chances for both Wickmayer and Ostapenko at Birmingham for me. Konta leads the h2h with Wickmayer 2-0 and beat her this year in a close match which were both won on a tie-breaker but this will be the first meeting on the grass between the two. I would expect Konta to see it through but Wickmayer should be able to cover this handicap as I think atleast one set will be a tie-breaker and we may even see three sets. 

I'm also taking the overs in the Keys Vs Ostapenko match. I think Keys will edge this with her power in the service games but believe me, Ostapenko can serve too! Keys looks like she is going to be ranked inside the top 10 going into Wimbledon and at still such a young age she has improved alot. These two have never met, but I think the quality in the service games of both make the O20.5 line look alittle bit silly. Ostapenko has already shown her grit when faced with multiple break points against Kvitova so I wouldn't expect her to lie down and get a hammering here. 

Back Alexander Zverev (+1.5 sets) to beat Roger Federer for a 7/10 stake at 2.00 with Paddy Power

Back Florian Mayer (+1.5 sets) to beat Dominic Thiem for a 7/10 stake at 2.10 with Paddy Power

Both underdogs should have a chance tomorrow imo, Federer hasn't been impressive at all so far in this tournament (Goffin basically gifted him the match today), while Thiem might not like Mayer's unorthodox style on top of all the accumulated fatigue.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/vrZNNa

Madison Keys (-1.5 sets) to beat Carla Suárez Navarro and over 21.5 games for a 4/10 stake at 2.17 and 1.97 both with Pinnaclesports

Madison will be hard to break for Carla but she is tricky as hell and never gives up on a point. That's what is against the set handicap bet. There is absolutely no value at all on the win for Madison so I rather try this set handicap for a small stake. Also a big risk that this turns into three sets and even if it does'nt there can still be 22 games minimum in the match.

Back Florian Mayer to beat Alexander Zverev for a 7/10 stake at 2.87 with Paddy Power

I would say that this is a good match-up for Mayer on grass, as Zverev should hate getting to the low slices, so I'll go with the underdog in the finals, don't see why Zverev should be a 1.40 shot in all honesty.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/69hOeB