** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

June 13 - June 19

Juan Martin Del Potro to beat John Isner for a 7/10 stake at 1.50 with Paddypower

I rate Johns chances of winning this as pretty low. He's not played on grass so far this season and it will further dent his hopes of winning this that Juan Martin has 4-1 in the head to head with John winning their latest clash on hardcourt. Juan Martin who is playing a rain-delayed semi-final in Stuttgart comes well prepared for the Aegon Championships with all the match practice he could have hoped for. These are enough reasons for backing Juan Martin in this one. And ofcourse there's not mutch to win but it seems quite safe to say John will lose and the match will probably be played on tuesday or wednesday so it'll give Juan Martin some time to rest.

Edited by four-leaf

Aljaz Bedene to beat Benoit Paire for a 7/10 stake at 2.50 with Paddypower

I saw Aljaz play his first match against Ernesto Escobedo where he served very well striking down ace after ace, his serve seemed so suitable for grass. He's sure as hell not unbreakable but Ernesto was so bad at returning but is Benoit really so good right now as he should be rated as a favourite on grass? No he's not is my simple answer and certainly not on grass but he can return so that's some danger of backing Aljaz but that's all. I still think Benoit will have problems returning Aljaz serve but when some second serves come along it's possible to win some points. But then there's this small home court advantage for Aljaz. Playing in London will give him some extra motivation. Anyway I belive there's value in backing Aljaz.

Back Timea Babos to beat Madison Keys for a 6/10 stake at 3.60 with BetVictor

Back Jelena Ostapenko to beat Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova for a 7/10 stake at 2.20 with BetVictor

Keys can misfire and Babos is pretty decent in her own right, so 3.60 looks a touch big to me regardless of the former being the much better player of the two. Also fancy Ostapenko against the up-and-down Pavlyuchenkova, who hasn't impressed me since pretty much the start of the season.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/hmy5dI

Back Kei Nishikori to win ATP Halle 2016 for a 4/10 stake at 5.00 with Skybet

Back Ernests Gulbis to beat Benjamin Becker for a 7/10 stake at 1.66 with Skybet

Nishikori looks like the pick to me here considering everything, easier side of the draw as well. Gulbis is my pick on Monday - he seems to be up for it nowadays and he's a class above Becker.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/aCQIqA

Kyle Edmund to beat Gilles Simon for a 5/10 stake at 3.50 with Paddypower

Saw Gilles play against Juan Martin Del Potro and he was just awful, he could'nt play without commiting UE after UE. He was plain bad and I doubt it will change when Kyle is on the other side of the net. Kyle can defenitely win this match. He'll probably play himself to lots of chances to break Gilles serve. Gilles will try and play with patience in the rallies but it does'nt work in the long run and from what I've seen from Kyle he does have patience in rallies and motivation to do well at home in England in the tournament where he won his first ever ATP level match. They have met once before and it was on grass in Eastbourne in 2013 but then Edmund was just 18 and it still went to a match with two tie-breaks which Gilles won. Anyway I think Kyle can do some damage here.

Ivo Karlovic (-1.5 sets) to beat Andrey Kuznetsov for a 7/10 stake at 2.25 with Paddypower

Can't see how Andrey can have a chance in this one. He will most likely not be able to return Ivos serve succesfully enough to get a break and he's got no match practice for this season on grass and he's anyway not as good on grass as he is on hardcourt or clay. Ivo can excel on this surface with his big serve. A 7-6 7-6 job is ofcourse not out of the question but Ivo might get himself a break somewhere along the way to make the bet more sure. Not saying this 2-0 for Ivo absolutely will happen but it's standard for Ivo to win 7-6 7-6 and against an opponent who has'nt played any matches on grass so far this season it might be even easier then two tie-breaks.

Edited by four-leaf

Back Malek Jaziri to beat Ricardas Berankis for a 7/10 stake at 2.37 with Skybet

Not sure why Berankis is the fav here. Jaziri has already played a grass court match in this season and he also beat the Lithuanian when they met on grass in 2014, so I'm happy to give the underdog a go here.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/mSgrHN

Monica Puig (-1.5 sets) to beat Julia Georges for a 6/10 stake at 2.75 with Paddypower

Monica got to the semis last week and now faces Julia who she's beaten already three times, last time was in this years RG in a thriller where Monica won 7-5 in third. Now Julia coming into this without match practice on grass which is the surface in this new Mallorca event. I think there is a good chance Monica will roll over Julia who has'nt played a match since losing to Monica in RG. But also I think there is some danger of Monica underestimating her opponent here to but I hope she won't and will take this match very serious. If she wins this match she will probably face Garbiñe Muguruza who first will have to knock out Kirsten Flipkens.

Hibino - Siegemund 2.45

Siegemund has the best season but she's not player for grass. She has played 8 matches on grass in her carrier longer than 14 years. She won only with players out of top100. Despite of Hibino played many many more matches on grass. Yes, in Japan is not natural grass but it is similiar.

Back Marcos Baghdatis to beat Dustin Brown for a 7/10 stake at 1.60 with BetVictor

Fancy Baghdatis at this price, the only bet that I like from tomorrow's schedule in all fairness. If he plays like he did against Berdych today, he should be able to beat Brown with something to spare.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/l9RiCy

2 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Back Marcos Baghdatis to beat Dustin Brown for a 7/10 stake at 1.60 with BetVictor

Fancy Baghdatis at this price, the only bet that I like from tomorrow's schedule in all fairness. If he plays like he did against Berdych today, he should be able to beat Brown with something to spare.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/l9RiCy

I agree with this. I'm taking the same bet at 1.63 with 1xBet.

2 hours ago, potus said:

Isn't his girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger? Sharapova was a long time ago.

Did'nt have a clue about that since I still thought it was Sharapova but whatever the reason for Grigor to play like a challenger player his game is not what it used to be when he was at hist best.

5pts Over 21.5 Games K.Edmund Vs G.Simon 4/5 Sportingbet
2pts K.Edmund to win the first set and lose the match 13/2 Bet365

This should be a tight match. Edmund not a big favourite of the grass but his serve and hard forehand shots should allow him to hold. These two have played a close match already 3 years back where there was 26 games in two sets so this could be covered in two close sets ofcourse but I think Edmund can nick the first. Simon has already played a couple of matches on the grass which will help, however he was very poor against Del Potro winning just 51% of his first serve points. 

Meanwhile Baggy has only offered one breakpoint and he's got 93% of his first serve won. Very good stats for Baggy. Seems like Baggy will beat Dustin Brown today and up next for Baggy is Alex Zverev. Not an easy match as most people who bet on tennis knows.

Andy Murray (-5.5) to beat Aljaz Bedene for a 7/10 stake at 1.90 with Paddypower

Aljaz was a mess just like Benoit Paire in that last match he played and I doubt he will have to mutch time to improve on anything. The match could not be streamed but from what I could see out of the statistics, Aljaz was broken for fun and so was Benoit and Aljaz only had average 65% won points on his first serve. Andy will have a party on that serve of Aljaz. He will get broken a lot by Murray and I doubt he will be able to get any breaks back. Seems like a pretty straight forward match this one so 6 games Murray should win by at least.

Back Teimuraz Gabashvili (+4.5) to beat Dominic Thiem for a 7/10 stake at 1.72 with Skybet

Thiem is starting to get tired by the looks of things and he isn't going to get a day off before meeting Gabashvili, so I'll be backing the Russian on the 4.5 games handicap line. Gaba is a decent player in his own right, after all.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/ndW13Q