** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Euro 2016 - Underdog

I will be backing the underdog in every game of the euros. If two teams are priced the same I will back the draw. I will be shopping around and getting the best price I can with the accounts I got.

BET 1 - 5pts Romania to beat France @ 12/1 (BET 365)

On 06/06/2016, 16:55:10, womble said:

I will be backing the underdog in every game of the euros. If two teams are priced the same I will back the draw. I will be shopping around and getting the best price I can with the accounts I got.

BET 1 - 5pts Romania to beat France @ 12/1 (BET 365)

-5pts

BET 2 - 5pts Albania to beat Switz @ 9/2 (Bet 365)
BET 3 - 5pts Slovakia/Wales draw @ 21/10 (Paddy Power)
BET 4 - 5pts Russia to beat England @ 4/1 (Bet Fred)

Hi are you still doing this?

I love an underdog system, as you may know. I liked your idea and copied your system but did my own variation. Basicaly the same, but if the odds between 2 teams were too tight it is a NO BET for me (you do the draw) and if the odds are too long, say over 8.0 roughly then I back the draw.

Currently sitting at 32 points profit to a 5 point stake, so not doing too badly at all. Especially when you consider I had both French matches and also Spain down for the draw and they were coming in until 88th (or later) winners for the big guns.

I had 8 straight losers tho from the first 8 games so understand you may have lost faith in it.

Yes the victory of Hungary (at around 5.80), the victory of Slovack (at 3.50) and the victory, yesterday, of N. Ireland (at 5.5) made the big profit...around 6 unity to punt 1 unity each..

Think this strategy is running good

PS: Only1woz: like already said by others forum members, i'm waiting at august to tail you at the underdog strategy...:)

Pretty happy at how this tournament has gone tbf.

Currently sitting at 55 points profit (for a 5 point stake) so I reckon I'm probably betting the rest of the tournament for free, even if I lose every bet. Now, I know I've got enough profit there for 11 bets, and there's more than 11 games left, but as I'm not betting on any matches where there isn't a clear underdog, then I obviously won't be betting on every match as I expect that as the tourney goes into the later stages there will be more matches that are quite even than in the group stages.

Anyway, thanks Womble as I wasn't even going to bet on this tourney so even if I lose most or all of my profit by the end, it's at least given me an interest in almost all of the matches. Hope it's gone well for you too, cheers mate :ok

• 3 weeks later...