** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monaco Grand Prix

Monaco Grand Prix

Betting Angle

A very different look to the betting this week with Ricciardo the odds on favourite, he’s a top price of 8/11 with Ladbrokes and you can’t argue with that although it’s a bit tight for my liking. He’s not the best starter I have ever seen so the first bend will be crucial. Rosberg and Hamilton are 100/30 - 7/2 shots and it wouldn’t be a bad bet to back either Mercedes to triumph at 5/4 with Coral as I can’t see any other danger from lower down the pack. Podium betting is a waste of time this week with only four real possibilities fighting for three spots and the value has gone in the top six betting too.

The points market is not very appealing either to be honest and the most fun would be to back Verstappen to see if he can make up the places from 21st to 10th. Win or lose it will be a roller coaster ride for sure.

Selections

Click Here To Bet Winning Team To be Mercedes @ 5/4

Click Here To Bet Point Finish For Max Verstappen @ 4/7

Click Here To Bet Over 15.5 Finishers @ Evens

Full Preview