** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

May 9 - May 15

Back Novak Djokovic to beat Kei Nishikori 2-0 for a 5/10 stake at 1.51 with Unibet

Just this interest punt for me tomorrow, Nishikori was a bit off against Thiem and also needed a medical time-out, so, given that he has an awful record against Djokovic this year, chances are that this will be just one of those routine wins for the Serb.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/SlPecc

1 hour ago, CzechPunter said:

Back Novak Djokovic to beat Kei Nishikori for a 5/10 stake at 1.51 with Unibet

Just this interest punt for me tomorrow, Nishikori was a bit off against Thiem and also needed a medical time-out, so, given that he has an awful record against Djokovic this year, chances are that this will be just one of those routine wins for the Serb.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/SlPecc

Is that meant to say 1.15 or what? I was reading it thinking, 'surely that can't be the price' and checked Bet365 where Djokovic is 1/7, so something isn't correct here.

Novak Djokovic to win the RG @1.72 IS the big mountain of value. The Everest value. Useless are all efforts to discover other winner. I watched yesterday the match against Nadal. It is almost unthinkable that Rafa can upset the current Nole. The Serbian is simply colossus for him. Rafa lost his attitude. He might lose to other players too, even very early in the tournament. Murray is my selection to play the final, providing they will not meet in semis

thnx

Women's affair is by far more complicated story. Serena looks as a heavy tank. She might trash most of girls even without moving on court. But she is not unbeatable. I like Azarenka to lift the trophy. What is my concern? Her mysterious performances lately resulted to defeats to some average girls. But that would be part of her strategy to mislead Serena and all the others. Safarova is gone. No chance for her to repeat anything near last year performance. Kerber needs a closer look. KERBER maybe has the role of the dark horse coming from the outside to finish first....

Back Andy Murray (+1.5 sets) to beat Novak Djokovic for a 5/10 stake at 1.80 with Unibet

Lower stakes for me again, no need to get too involved in the finals given what we've witnessed over the last couple of days. Murray shouldn't be without his chances given that Djokovic is more than capable of dropping sets this week, so I'll go for the plus set handicap on the Scot.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/q04fSV

I'm going to play a couple of main draw qualifiers in the WTA tournament in Strasbourg. One win would see me into profit so fingers crossed.

Alize Lim to beat Alison Riske @ 3.62 Pinnacle (1 pt)

Lim already has a couple of wins here and should be familiar with conditions as the home player, and whilst I can understand Riske being the favourite I think she is too short. The American hasn't had any big wins on clay recently, and in her last match on the surface she lost to Stosur who isn't really in form as far as I can tell. All in all I think it's worth backing Lim at the price.

Alla Kudryavtseva to beat Alize Cornet @ 4.30 Marathonbet (1 pt)

Kudryavtseva has come through qualifying and has a few recent wins on clay behind her, whilst Cornet has only one win on the red stuff since the switch from hard courts and even then that was via a retirement. You'd think she would want to put a few wins together before the French Open starts in order to build her confidence, but at the same time I wonder if she would rather focus on Roland Garros and matching or improving on her fourth round appearance last year.  

Kudryavtseva obliges so that's some profit for today. Here's a summary of what I took this week.

• Wawrinka to beat Monaco @ 1.32 Tempobet -1
  • Bellucci to beat Djokovic @ 18 Betfair -1
  • Federer to beat Thiem @ 1.59 1xBet -1
  • Kyrgios to beat Nadal @ 4.05 Marathonbet -1
  • Doi to beat Konta @ 4.05 Pinnacle +3.05
  • Goffin to beat Murray @ 4.15 Marathonbet -1
  • Doi to beat Begu @ 3.96 Marathonbet -1
  • Lim to beat Riske @ 3.62 Pinnacle -1
  • Kudryavtseva to beat Cornet @ 4.30 Marathonbet +3.30

-0.65 in total. Hope for better next week. :ok