Announcements
** October Poker League Result : 1st avongirl, 2nd McG, 3rd Rhino_Power **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st internetmails, 2nd Donnyflyer, 3rd vangovin, 4th Peter York. KO Cup Winner mickyftm32. Most Winners waggy: **

Chinese Grand Prix

BillyHills

Chinese GP

..........My fancy is for Kimi Raikkonen; he’s 13/2 with Betfair so an each way bet on him strikes me as a bit of value. He has to beat Vettel to land the place part I suspect and if Rosberg has chosen the wrong strategy then we are quids in. For my ‘Points’ bet I’m going to take a punt on Jenson Button at a decent price. He was pretty quick at times today and was unlucky when his last flying lap was cut short by the red flag, he can do better and is far more reliable theses days compared to some. His experience on strategy may also work in his favour here too.

The bookies this week have increased the spread on the amount of finishers to 17 so it’s a pretty much 50/50 choice on the stats. I think qualifying has given us a clue so will be backing on the ‘unders’ at around 5/6. The odds for a Safety Car are around the same but I’m leaning towards the 11/10 with Stan James that we will see one this week, the sport is pretty hot on safety just lately and any slight problems seems to call for a Safety Car these days.

Selections:

Click Here To Bet Kimi Raikkonen EW @ 13/2 

Click Here To Bet Under 17.5 Finishers @ 5/6 

Click Here To Bet Jenson Button Points Finish @ 7/4 

Click Here To Bet Safety Car ‘Yes’ @ 11/10 

Full Preview