** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League > April 16th through the 22nd

LEICESTER V WEST HAM

As a Spurs fan I seem to find myself laying Leicester alot only to be dissapointed when they win yet again. Today will be a difficult tense game for them so it's quite likely their trend of winning in low scoring matches will continue.

UNDER 2.5   13/14     MarathonBet

Premier League is becoming unwatchable. I enjoy watching Libertadores more for fuck sake, just watched Arsenal, had them -1,5 but started to root for Palace midway through the game. Just horrible football with no real effort or desire to win.

I know useless aren't they.

From https://inews.co.uk/essentials/sport/football/every-teams-fans-think-ahead-weekends-premier-league-games/

"Few of our players have any tactical knowledge or seemingly any common sense as shown at West Ham. Doesn’t Wenger realize that our players are crying out for extroverted, in your face style management in order to maintain any kind of discipline? OptimusPrimett (arsenal-mania)"

Edited by andrewcalo

Newcastle Utd v Manchester City

Newcastle Utd: Kevin Mbabu (3/0 d, doubtful), Daryl Janmaat (31/1 d), Steven Taylor (9/0 d), Fabricio Coloccini (26/1 d), Rob Elliot (21/0 first goalkeeper), Massadio Haïdara (7/0 d), Tim Krul (8/0 g)

Manchester City: Gael Clichy (12/0 d), Samir Nasri (10/2 m), Bacary Sagna (26/0 d), David Silva (23/2 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Newcastle vs Manchester City: Aguero and co look to plunge Toon Army into deeper relegation trouble

The Premier League midweek action begins tonight with relegation battlers Newcastle looking to build on their 3-0 win over Swansea on the weekend against an in-form Manchester City side who will be keen to get a victory to consolidate their position in the top four and earn a spot in next season's Champion League competition.

Selections

Anytime Scorer: Sergio Aguero @ 1.83 with William Hill

Score/ Win Double: Sergio Aguero and Manchester City @ 2.25 with Ladbrokes

Manchester City to be Winning at HT and FT @ 2.50 with Coral

Full Article: http://punts.pl/5lFBx7

I agree. I revised my estimates btw. I looked at the past 11 seasons and the average home wins are still 44% lol with 41% the low end of the range.the high end was two pints higher so I'm allowing for two pints below 42%. That leaves about 30 home wins. 

Liverpool vs Everton: Reds' Champions League hopes at stake in Merseyside derby

The second Merseyside derby of the season takes place this Wednesday night in an 8pm kick off at Anfield. Liverpool will be hoping to grab a win and not only earn the bragging rights over their rivals but also improve their hopes of qualifying for next season's Champions League via the top four in the Premier League. Everton will simply be looking for a first Merseyside derby win at Anfield since 1999.

Selection

Anytime Scorer: Divock Origi @ 2.6 with bet365

Full Article: http://punts.pl/fzx027

I hate Man United tonight. After watching the rubbish versus Villa, I think they will struggle here.

United just look dull. Slow, boring and totally unimpressive against a weak Aston Villa side.

van Gaal's tactics of boring the opposition (and the paying public) to death are working !

It was a perfect opportunity to go and play some great football, and they did not deliver.

I watch tennis and see a guy like Nadal dripping buckets of sweat.

Footballers hardly seem to raise a drop ! What gives ? United look really lethargic, with no pace. 

An interesting stat for me here is that Crystal Palace have won the 2nd half of 5 away games in a row.

Combine this with Man U failing to score in 7 of their last 10 first halves. 

HT draw FT Palace is a very very tempting 14 to 1. 
Palace second half Double Chance looks good.
Low scoring game and draw 1st half also tempting. 

Arsenal vs West Brom: Gunners look to consolidate top four place against below par Baggies

Arsene Wenger's Arsenal side host Tony Pulis and his West Brom team tonight in the last midweek Premier League game of this week. A Manchester United win last night means the pressure is on the Gunners to get a victory and consolidate their place in the top four and move a step closer to securing a Champions League spot next season.

Selections

Arsenal to be Winning at HT and FT @ 1.83 with Coral

Anytime Scorer: Alexis Sanchez @ 2.38 with Totesport

Full Article: http://punts.pl/ZonVZf

As my first post,let me start by praising Punters Lounge prediction and performance ratings for their high accuracy. For instance, the Newcastle vs. Man City the draw was accurately predicted. The most dramatic was yesterday's Serie A game between Genoa and Inter Milan: Genoa had a +31.5 prediction rating and caused the biggest upset beating Inter 1:0!! 

Guys,I don't know what algorithm you use to do the ratings but it is pretty good. I love it. Keep up! :okLet's see how it performs this weekend. Thank you

West Brom + 2      5/4      Betfair

Arsenal are now out of the title chase and almost nailed on to finish below Spurs for the first time since 1995, confidence will be pretty low so I doubt they will fancy facing a Pullis West Brom side who although are almost certainly safe, will like to make sure with a point or so more.

Can see them frustrating Arsenal here.

10 hours ago, Crystal Gecko said:

As my first post,let me start by praising Punters Lounge prediction and performance ratings for their high accuracy. For instance, the Newcastle vs. Man City the draw was accurately predicted. The most dramatic was yesterday's Serie A game between Genoa and Inter Milan: Genoa had a +31.5 prediction rating and caused the biggest upset beating Inter 1:0!! 

Guys,I don't know what algorithm you use to do the ratings but it is pretty good. I love it. Keep up! :okLet's see how it performs this weekend. Thank you

I agree, those two were massive. Thanks a lot PL for the excellent attack ratings and please keep up the good work:ok.