** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Doncaster Saturday (Inc. Lincoln H'cap )

Top 22 runners ......rated 

Express himself    99.16

Storm rock     99.14

Buckstay     99.09

Well my initial fancy didn't get in ....thankfully I didn't back him ....express himself has kind of slippedunder the radar here with focus on the ante post fancies .....the form of his last race looks solid ....he totally missed the break and ordinarily that would have been it but he got back into the race ...weaved through and got there before the line with front two 3 and half lengths clear of field ......has been penalised 8 lbs but deservedly so and if he can improve a little then could be very dangerous ...similarly storm rocks last run was a bit lacklustre but possibly didn't appreciate the all weather and his previous run against your fired is more his level of form and that has a solid look to it too ......at the moment there are patches of 20/1 about each but I'll wait as late as poss to place the bet ......got a 100 pt carry over from last week ....I'll recoup the 40 I lost Monday and with the rest try two 30 pt wins top two for shot at the jackpot again .......

1 hour ago, richard-westwood said:

Top 22 runners ......rated 

Express himself    99.16

Storm rock     99.14

Buckstay     99.09

Well my initial fancy didn't get in ....thankfully I didn't back him ....express himself has kind of slippedunder the radar here with focus on the ante post fancies .....the form of his last race looks solid ....he totally missed the break and ordinarily that would have been it but he got back into the race ...weaved through and got there before the line with front two 3 and half lengths clear of field ......has been penalised 8 lbs but deservedly so and if he can improve a little then could be very dangerous ...similarly storm rocks last run was a bit lacklustre but possibly didn't appreciate the all weather and his previous run against your fired is more his level of form and that has a solid look to it too ......at the moment there are patches of 20/1 about each but I'll wait as late as poss to place the bet ......got a 100 pt carry over from last week ....I'll recoup the 40 I lost Monday and with the rest try two 30 pt wins top two for shot at the jackpot again .......

Buckstay confirmed as going for Victoria Cup at Ascot instead. 

8 hours ago, DanV89 said:

Buckstay confirmed as going for Victoria Cup at Ascot instead. 

I just noticed only a couple of bookies were pricing him up for this .....so weights might go up ?? Dont think it will effect ratings much on top two maybe wven make them stronger now ...just depends who sneaks in at bottom ...ill keep an eye on it as bottom weights can do well in lincoln .....this is always a hard race and theres a lit of well backed ante post coups present but may as well have a play ...only 22 runners ...gulp ....

Edited by richard-westwood

Got some 14 /1 on express himself ...will have to place rest at 12/1 odds are tumbling now to say 20/1 was available a few days ago .....storm rock is holding around 16/1 ill prob wait and see if theres a gamble developing onexpress himself as i have a feeling it might because close inspection of form reveals the horse he beat last time is now rated 108 and he was giving him weight that day!....so off a mark of 101 saturday ??....,well you can see the potential there ..,,so storm rock might drift later hopefully ......I'm thinking of go in 25pts express and 15pts storm because of that mark of expresses just makes him look a good bet 

These are the ratings for the spring mile currently 

Right touch  99.01 

Edgar Balthazar  98.93

Emerald   98.91 

As you can see right touch is a bit clear of the field here ....this is a notoriously difficult race ....the poor mans lincoln but right touch has lots in his favour  good trainer fahey does well in this race ...,so thats one ..,,finished last year on steep upward curve so plenty of reason to believe he can continue that this year .,,,,trainer has also opted to let  7lb claimed ride allowing him to effectively run off a mark of 90 which is very very generous .,,and finally is drawn 6 which gives him a straight line to the finish .,,only negative is he's never raced at 1 mile ...stepped up from 6f to 7f last race so if there's any chink then that's it ....but if 90 % is saying yes back me ...then I'm in ....no prices yet but I think bookies won't take much chances on him tbh ....if I can get 13/2 plus I'll be happy ......if he chumps it then maybe Edgar Balthazar can benefit ...finished in top 2 in most races so ew material at least ....might even try a double with Lincoln cos both ratings are looking quite strong this year ew of course ..lol

Gamble on express himself has begun already 10 and 8 now!!!

Edited by richard-westwood

Full Lincoln Preview - 

Verdict:

The favourite Lord Of The Land is hard to ignore but at the same time a difficult one to weigh up and the value looks to have gone now anyway. I definitely think Brian Meehan has yet to get the best out of Mutarakez and could be the well-handicapped horse of the race. I just he was drawn a bit lower but must be thereabouts. The Godolphin runner Udododontu and Bravo Zolo look best of those with a recent run under their belts and both have no complaints with the draw.

Selection:  Mutarakez EW @ 10/1 Bet365

Cammidge trophy ratings ...no prices yet 

Jack Dexter   99.18

Shared equity   99.16

Mobsta 99.15

Marsh hawk  99.11

suedois 99.11

Difficult race ....suedous is a grp1 runner so you have to respect him but lack of English form is a negative for me ...Jack Dexter race over 6f last time looks a hot race ...he beat shared equity and mobsta quite decisively that day so warrants respect but this race tends to be won by a young improving type and both shared equity and mobsta fit that perfectly ....mobsta especially ran into all sorts of trouble that day and still finished alongside shared equity so is easily value for more than bare form rating .....personally I'd rather be looking for decent ew prices on those two in this 

2 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

Cammidge trophy ratings ...no prices yet 

Jack Dexter   99.18

Shared equity   99.16

Mobsta 99.15

Marsh hawk  99.11

suedois 99.11

Difficult race ....suedous is a grp1 runner so you have to respect him but lack of English form is a negative for me ...Jack Dexter race over 6f last time looks a hot race ...he beat shared equity and mobsta quite decisively that day so warrants respect but this race tends to be won by a young improving type and both shared equity and mobsta fit that perfectly ....mobsta especially ran into all sorts of trouble that day and still finished alongside shared equity so is easily value for more than bare form rating .....personally I'd rather be looking for decent ew prices on those two in this 

Price decrepancys here ....corals go 8/1 Jack Dexter and betfred go 5/1 !, so if u like that one get that nugget ....meanwhile shared equity is 10/1 with betfred ..8/1 with corals so I'll have some 10/1 .....also mobsta is 12/1 with betfred .,16/1 with corals ...I'll take that 

Shared equity 3pts ew 10/1 betfred 

Mobsta  3pts ew 16/1 corals 

5 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

These are the ratings for the spring mile currently 

Right touch  99.01 

Edgar Balthazar  98.93

Emerald   98.91 

As you can see right touch is a bit clear of the field here ....this is a notoriously difficult race ....the poor mans lincoln but right touch has lots in his favour  good trainer fahey does well in this race ...,so thats one ..,,finished last year on steep upward curve so plenty of reason to believe he can continue that this year .,,,,trainer has also opted to let  7lb claimed ride allowing him to effectively run off a mark of 90 which is very very generous .,,and finally is drawn 6 which gives him a straight line to the finish .,,only negative is he's never raced at 1 mile ...stepped up from 6f to 7f last race so if there's any chink then that's it ....but if 90 % is saying yes back me ...then I'm in ....no prices yet but I think bookies won't take much chances on him tbh ....if I can get 13/2 plus I'll be happy ......if he chumps it then maybe Edgar Balthazar can benefit ...finished in top 2 in most races so ew material at least ....might even try a double with Lincoln cos both ratings are looking quite strong this year ew of course ..lol

Gamble on express himself has begun already 10 and 8 now!!!

14/1 on right touch ....I'm in ......20/1 on Edgar Balthazar ....I'll have 5pts ew on right touch and 3pts ew Edgar Balthazar.....plus 3pt ew doubles with express himself and storm rock in Lincoln .....gotta be in it ....

• BillyHills changed the title to Doncaster Saturday (Inc. Lincoln H'cap )

Cammidge Trophy Preview

Verdict:

A fascinating renewal of the Cammidge Trophy and its all about the new David O’Meara inmate Suedois. He is the class act of the race and should really be up to winning in Listed company. The new trainer looks to have found a decent opportunity to get his season off on the right foot and may have most to fear from the 3yo Gracious John. The David Evans youngster adds a bit of intrigue to the contest and just needs a change of luck, the weight allowance gives him every chance and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in the frame.

Selection: Back Suedois @ 5/1 Coral

In the Cammidge Trophy over 6f Alben Star heads the betting after his Lingfield win on Good Friday but can be very hit and miss and isn't one you'd like to be backing at short prices. David O'Meara's French import Suedois looks the one to be on. He's a group 3 and listed winner over 6f in France and has a lot of form on softer ground. He was thought good enough to contest the Group 1 Foret at Longchamp over 7f, he only finished midfield that day but possibly he's better suited to 1200m on a softer surface. Suedois is a hold up horse and he's likely to get a well run race here, possibly more so than what he's used to. David O'Meara is an expert at Improving horses and he also has Group 1 winner Move In Time in the race but hes penalised and giving weight all round. Tudhope has opted for Suedois out of the two. I'm taking the hint. Are you? 

Suedois 5/1 @ Coral 

In the Spring Mile Predominance is in warm order in the betting and the 4/1 favourite. But he's a very lightly raced horse and this is by no means an easy race. I think he'll have his work cut out and can be passed over at the price. Second favourite Keystroke won a decent race at Wolverhampton recently and has match fitness on his side. But again he is very lightly raced having had only 4 starts. He was sent off 2/1 favourite in a handicap at Newmarket towards the back end of last year running off of 92 and was well beaten out of sight. He's now rated 97 and it's likely he could find life tough here. Right Touch for Richard Faney is interesting but he's done all his races over sprint trips and this is the 6yo first time at a mile. The one I like is the Marco Botti trained Azraff. He isn't a prolific winner but he's ran into some top opposition last year like Time Test and Peacock. He ran a very good 4th over this course & distance in a good handicap at the St Leger meeting won by Bronze Angel. He's been gelded now and hopefully that will spark some improvement, he should go alright on the softer surface and has the brilliant Ryan Moore in the saddle. 

Azraff 10/1 @ Betfred 

Total fund expected to reach £1.5m

Tote Scoop6 – Saturday April 2nd

Once again the Tote Scoop6 proved very difficult and nobody got further than the third leg. The good news is we have a rollover and the Win Fund starts at £166,770, the even better news is that the massive Bonus Fund is still climbing and has now reached a staggering total of £1,152,108.

This week’s action includes the first big race of the new turf flat season from Doncaster, the Betway Lincoln Handicap at 2.45. We also have jump racing from Newbury and one race on the AW at Kempton Park this week so a little something for everyone.

Full Preview Here

The Lincoln. David O'Mearas new French recruit heads the market but looks abit of a hype horse and has no easy feat carrying a big weight to win this race. Udododontu has gone up in the weights recently and it's likely he's better suited to fast ground. Express Himself has to be respected, the form of his Haydock win for which he went up 8lbs looks solid. The one I like is Man Of Harlech from the Andrew Balding stable. He's been left ticking over During the winter having ran a very creditable 4th in the Easter Classic behind Grendisar. The son of Dansili was a solid 4th in last years Cambridgeshire. There are some more unexposed types in the race but I think he gets in here off a decent enough weight and should run a good race with match fitness on his side. He stays well having won over further in what could become a slog and should be fine in the ground. He has the up and coming Oisin Murphy up top. 

Man Of Harlech 16/1 @ SkyBet

3.20 Doncaster

A chance is taken on Jack Dexter he is perhaps not the best in here at the weights but he loves it here at Doncaster, he won over CD on final start last season in heavy ground. This drying ground perhaps not in his favour, has won and placed in this race the last 3 seasons and Moore is a strong booking.

Alben Star is the current favourite and I am keen to oppose he is a much better horse on the AW, has gone with some cut in the ground previously in much easier races than this. Has also become inconsistent with age.

1pt win Jack Dexter 13/2 corals

3.00 Kempton

Dougan is hard to oppose in this field I feel, most of these can be given a chance and most have been in reasonable form recently. Dougan remains  an unexposed sort won his maiden on 2nd attempt over 7f around here, then won on handicap debut over 6f at Lingfield off 72, tried to make all next time out back over 7f and just didn’t quite see that out. Switched back to slightly more patient tactics next time at Wolves under useful apprentice again over 7f got home narrowly. Latest start was a good second on latest start behind the rapidly improving Supersta, 3 lengths clear of the rest. Shaped that day as if a drop back to 6f would suit and gets that today, 4lb rise looks harsh but should have further improvement in him yet.

2pt win Dougan 3/1 bet365

5.20 Kempton

Surprised to see Castillo Del Diablo as short as he is for all I feel he has a solid chance in this. His losing run is stacking up but he has dropped to an attractive mark 6lb below his last win which was over this CD in this race in 2014. Running as if in good heart recently over an inadequate trip finishing well, Hamelin and Flashman are the obvious pace angles to ensure a decent gallop to chase. Apprentice takes off a very handy 7lb and has ridden him last couple of starts so knows him well.

2pt win Castilo Del Diablo 9/2 hills

2.20 Kelso – Isle Of Skye Blended Scotch Whisky Handicap Hurdle.

This looks a tricky little handicap hurdle and whilst he does have to concede weight to all his rivals here, I find it hard to get away from the chances of SILSOL. His trainer Paul Nicholls has an excellent strike-rate at Kelso in recent seasons having saddled three winners from his last six runners at the course and the seven-year-old comes here on the back of a decent effort behind Reve De Sivola last time. He has spent most of this season over fences but his current mark of 152 is just 1lb higher than the mark he won the Welsh Champion Hurdle off in January last year. The usual cheekpieces that he wears are replaced with blinkers for this assignment and having raced in snatches last time, clearly connections are hoping these help him to travel a bit better. His opposition are far from no-hopers but his overall ability and the record of his trainer here mean he gets the vote.

Donald Whillans’ Shades Of Midnight has won his last two starts, most recently when winning over 2m4d at Ayr three weeks ago. Having been raided 13lb for his first win, he went up another 7lb for this latest success but in fairness he won with plenty in hand last time and could be open to further improvement. The six-year-old is clearly progressing but whether he is as effective on a sounder surface only time will tell. He shouldn’t be too far away from the pace and could be the one to benefit should the selection underperform.

David Pipe’s runner Top Wood is also worth a second look having travelled well for a long way before falling in the Kim Muir at Cheltenham a couple of weeks ago. He hasn’t run over hurdles since finishing fourth in a Pertemps Qualifier last January and his handicap is 4lb lower over hurdles than it is over fences. David Pipe is not afraid to send his runners up to the north and normally they aren’t too far away. It is hard to know what effect his latest fall may have had on the six-year-old but if he is none the worse for that run, he could run a big race.

Advice

SILSOL – 1pt win @ 7/2 (Betbright)

2.35 Newbury – The Betfred ‘Follow Us On Twitter’ Handicap Chase.

Although he has proven to be expensive to follow for a couple of years now, Philip Hobbs seems to have found a much easier opening for FINGAL BAY and he is fancied to regain the winning thread. It’s over two years since he last got his head in front, when winning the Pertemps Final in 2014, and you have to go back to October 2012 for his last chase win. However, he has finished in the frame on each of the last six occasions he has completed over fences and continues to drop in the handicap. The now ten-year-old finds himself on a career-low mark of 140 and contests a Class 2 handicap chase for the very first time this afternoon. Although he has won on heavy ground, boggy conditions aren’t ideal for him and the sounder surface he will encounter here should be right up his street (only failed to finish out of the top 3 once with good in the going description). He can be forgiven a below-par effort at Cheltenham latest over an inadequate trip and is the one to beat.

In contrast, Tour Des Champs has shown his best form when faced with a proper test of stamina which may just count against him here. Nevertheless, you couldn’t fail to be impressed with the manner of his facile victory in the Sussex National on Sunday and a 7lb penalty for that win could prove to be good value. Although he did it easily, three-and-a-half miles in soft ground will still take a bit out of a horse and it is not often that you would see one turned out so soon. I can’t believe that connections would run him if he was feeling any adverse effects and they obviously think he is ahead of his mark but there is that nagging doubt that he may not be tip-top and the drying ground clearly doesn’t do him any favours.

One that bounced back to form recently is Benvolio and I have believed since his novice days that there is a big race to be run with him. He couldn’t have finished much closer when narrowly outpointed in the 2014 Welsh National but that effort seemed to leave his mark and it has taken him until last month’s solid third at Taunton to get back on track. He is another that won’t be thrilled to see the ground continuing to dry as he seems at his best in a real slog these days but it is interesting to see that Sam Twiston-Davies has chosen him over Tour Des Champs, who he rode to victory on Sunday.

Harry’s Farewell is also worthy of a mention and he has been in very good form this campaign. He is only 6lb higher than when landing a course and distance handicap at the Hennessy Meeting earlier in the season (with subsequent Classic Chase winner Russe Blanc back in second) and has continued in good heart since. He fell at the first in the race won by The Last Samuri at Kempton over Christmas before finishing third in a hot handicap back there in January. He was only beaten by leading Grand National fancy Kruzhlinin and subsequent Sandown winner Le Reve that day so the form reads well. He comes from a small yard but cannot be discounted.

Advice

FINGAL BAY – 2pts win @ 4/1 (Betfair Sportsbook)

3.05 Newbury – The Betfred ‘Goals Galore Extra’ Handicap Chase.

This looks a rather tricky little contest but a chance is taken on a change of surroundings revitalising ART OF LOGISTICS. Upon winning the Grade 3 Buck House Novice Chase at Punchestown in October 2013 for the late Dessie Hughes, I thought that he could really make his mark at the highest level. However, he lost his way somewhat following a couple of wins the following summer and was snapped up by Philip Hobbs earlier this year. It seems a smart move as spring/summer is definitely his time of year and the drying ground will certainly be to his advantage. Granted, a leap of faith is required as he hasn’t been on top form for some time but he couldn’t be in better hands and is certainly worth a gamble.

Thomas Crapper has been a consistent yardstick for some time now but has proven expensive to follow from a win point of view over fences. Surprisingly, he is still a novice after eleven chasing attempts, finishing runner-up on no less than five occasions and coming third three times. He again ran respectably when third behind Henryville in an Exeter novice chase last month but never really looked like mounting a serious challenge, looking one-paced when the race started to hot up. There is little doubt that he has the class for a contest like this and is now back to the same mark on which he finished second to Irish Cavalier at last year’s Cheltenham Festival but his reluctance to get his head in front is a worry from a win perspective.

With Kerry Lee seemingly having the world at her feet at the moment, Simply Wings must be taken seriously. He is only 2lb higher than when winning at Southwell back in November and can be forgiven a couple of lesser efforts in hot handicaps at Newbury and Doncaster. His latest runners-up effort at Leicester was a pleasing return to form, only being beaten by the highly progressive Stilletto and finishing well clear of the rest of the field. He does seem to like to get his toe in nowadays though which may go against him if the ground continues to dry.

Morning Reggie can’t go without a mention and he looks potentially well treated with only a 2lb rise for his latest win. He showed his gutsiness when grinding out the victory as he was entangled in a ding-dong battle with Minella Reception from 2 out and kept on going all the way to the line. He is the youngest horse in the race at seven and is clearly going in the right direction. He will probably stay further than this in time but 2m4f looks his trip at the moment and he has to enter calculations.

Advice

ART OF LOGISTICS – 1pt win @ 11/2 (Betbright)

3.25 Kelso – Liz Adam Memorial Chase.

Not quite the spectacle the race may have been after Simonsig and Vibrato Valtat weren’t declared, but still a decent contest nonetheless. Simply Ned heads them up and on his best form, he’d have a great chance even with this penalty – his third place in the Paddy Power chase at Naas was a fair effort last time out and even though he has come up short at the very top level, a race such as this is a good opportunity for him to get his head back in front for the first time since October.

Upsilon Bleu comes into the race in cracking form, having won on his last outing at Doncaster in decent handicap company, but having to run off the same weight as Simply Ned could be too much of a big ask, even though that Doncaster win was quite impressive.

Last seen finishing sixth in the Champion Chase at Cheltenham, in front of 2015 winner Dodging Bullets and 2014 winner Sire De Grugy, JUST CAMERON goes into this getting 8lb from the top two in the race and judging by his rating of 150, that brings him right up to the top of the table with Simply Ned. Micky Hammond’s nine-year-old always seems to come into his own at this time of year and the slower pace of this compared to the Champion Chase should suit him well – I can’t see him being out of the frame in this.

Savello was last seen finishing fourth in the Grand Annual, the curtain fall of the Cheltenham Festival and that form would give him claims, however, the form line between himself and Just Cameron through the second in the Grand Annual that day, Dandridge doesn’t make good reading. Savello was just 2 ¼ lengths back from Dandridge giving him 3lbs (with Bridget Andrews’ 5lb claim factored in), but when you consider that Just Cameron was 5 lengths behind that same rival at Doncaster when giving him 27lb all in, you can see the swing.

Advice

JUST CAMERON – 1pt win @ 100/30 (Betfair Sportsbook)

3.40 Newbury – EBF & TBA Mares’ ‘National Hunt’ Novices’ Hurdle Finale(Listed Race)

Always a difficult puzzle to solve, the Listed Mares’ Final looks to be another very competitive affair this year. Oliver Sherwood has won this twice in the last ten years and he saddles Surtee Du Berlais in this year’s contest. She’s got some decent form, even in defeat to Myska at Taunton and Savingforvegas at Warwick latest – the step up to an extended two and a half miles seemed to draw more improvement from her last time out. She was battling back at the line and a well-run contest at this trip should suit her nicely. However, the mare will have to give a fair chunk of weight (at least 5lb) to some other promising mares here and that could prove too much come the finish.

Rene’s Girl looked decent in beating Hollies Pearl and then Pulling Power at this longer trip, before winning at 2m under a penalty proved only just too much. She’s another for whom a well-run race at two and a half miles should help and with the Skelton yard in good form, you certainly wouldn’t count against a bit of improvement from this mare on only her fifth run over hurdles.

Barry Geraghty has been booked to ride BRIERY QUEEN for Noel Williams, a statement of intent that the market hasn’t missed, installing the mare as 9/2 favourite for the race. Her two encounters with this trip on decent ground have been mightily impressive, defeating the useful Robins Reef at Doncaster and then Maid Of Milan at the same venue in early March. She looks to have more improvement to come and looks to hold a real favourite’s chance.

Lady Of Lamanver gets a fair chunk of weight from all her major rivals and should hold fair claims here, even though she’s still a maiden for Harry Fry. In only just failing to reel in Lucy Wadham’s Sunshine Corner last time out, she recorded her best effort so far, but needs to improve again to be involved at the business end. Her lack of any wins is a worry too.

Advice

BRIERY QUEEN – 1pt win @ 5/1 (Bet365, Ladbrokes, Coral)

4.15 Newbury – Doom Bar Juvenile Handicap Hurdle.

Philip Hobbs’ Jaboltiski may have disappointed last time when midfield behind Adrien Du Pont in a very heavy-ground race at Chepstow, but he looks to hold good claims here under Richard Johnson, who has won both times he’s sat on this four-year-old. The extra two furlongs over the bare two miles should help, as will the better ground, and his defeat of the re-opposing Duke Street on his hurdles debut, makes for good reading in this company.

Akavit was pulled up in the Fred Winter at Cheltenham, but if you look at his eight-length win over Seven Kingdoms at Sandown, he’d have a great chance here. If Ed De Giles’ four-year-old can gain an uncontested lead and get into a good rhythm, he could be dangerous, even though he’s towards the top of the weights.
Jonjo O’Neill’s PILLARD finished 13th in the same Fred Winter and never really had a chance to get involved after being held up in the rear of the contest throughout. His previous seconds, while a little disappointing at the time, still showed a decent level of form and he’s clearly highly-rated enough to be making the trip to Cheltenham, so I’d expect plenty of improvement in first-time cheekpieces and on this better ground that he seems to enjoy.

Paul Nicholls, so often the number one name in the world of Juvenile hurdlers, saddles Clic Work here, who, while clearly needing to improve on his 20 length fifth place to Allee Bleue, should be much better for that English debut and can’t be ruled out confidently. The son of Network should appreciate this better ground and slightly longer trip and if anyone can improve these four-year-olds very quickly, Nicholls can.

Advice

PILLARD – 1pt e/w @ 12/1 (Betbright)

2.45 The Lincoln~ Very hard to fancy anything too strongly  so ill have 3  e/w bets the 5 places main one being OCEAN TEMPEST 20/1 former winner now back on a winable  mark  2 outsiders BEACH BAR 33/1 has been running ok at Meydan  back on turf with soft ground will suit FIRE SHIP 40/1 back on the flat after poor hurdles effort not totally out of it here has a squeak at a big price.

On 31 March 2016 at 16:53:00, richard-westwood said:

Price decrepancys here ....corals go 8/1 Jack Dexter and betfred go 5/1 !, so if u like that one get that nugget ....meanwhile shared equity is 10/1 with betfred ..8/1 with corals so I'll have some 10/1 .....also mobsta is 12/1 with betfred .,16/1 with corals ...I'll take that 

Shared equity 3pts ew 10/1 betfred 

Mobsta  3pts ew 16/1 corals 

Well ...the fancied horses lose and the lesserfancy wins ....still ...better than a kick ...about 60 pts returned