** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Haydock Wednesday 23rd

One I like tomorrow which I posted in the Nap topic. 5/2 still very fair. Best of luck mate.

3.30 Haydock - Some Buckle @ 11/4 Ladbrokes

Deadly Sting and Daveron come here off the back of wins and can possibly improve further but the form of those races hasn't worked out so you have to question whether they're on good marks. The horse I like is Paul Nicholls' Some Buckle. This Brookhouse pointer has always been a chaser in the making and has been waiting for this ground all season. He disappointed last time on his debut over fences but that was heavy ground and he has been dropped 2lbs for that. I'm sure he's better than 133 (same as hurdles mark) and I would be surprised if he doesn't improve significantly on his first run on spring ground for the yard.

1 minute ago, BillyHills said:

Poor card tomorrow, Saturday looks good though. Have a good day anyway:ok

Beware The Bear in the last maybe?

Cheers Graham. I know looks low on quality but got cheap tickets and it's only 10-15 mins from my house so why not!! Cheers.