** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga > April 2016

2. Bundesliga - Friday
Duisburg-Duesseldorf

Big Derby here for Relegation Fight. Stadium will be full and everyone expected a big fighting Derby. Duesseldorf, with Kaiserslautern the big "Losers" of the Season. Both want to fight for Promotion and now Duesseldorf fights against the Relegation. The squad is good enough, with good experience Players. But they have the same Problem like Paderborn, they are too inconsistent. They now wating since 4 Games for a Win. But specially the 2 Home Games for Duesseldorf was not easy. (Leipzig and St. Pauli) There Problem is that they not "hot" enough are to made with not many chances to score goals, specially in away Games. 11 they are now stands here. But tomorrow i expected a open Game. For sure, both need the win, but Duisburg must made the game. With 51 Goals against them, Duisburg is the weakest Teams in Leauge. So think Duesseldorf will come here to there chances and with there experience from there Players they maybe have here an Advantage against Duisburg. Duisburg last Results, reading good. Win in Nuernberg, win against 1860 Munich, lost 0:3 last week in Freiburg. So everyone of there last 3 Games ends in Over 2.5. I think tomorrow it will ends the same. Duisburg can´t park the bus and play on counters. They needs in last 3 Games, i think 2 Wins and 1 Draw to have a chance to climb on Place 16 or higher. Duesseldorf also needs a win here. One Point i think will not be enough. First of all because it´s a Derby and second of all they have it in own Hand, tomorrow a win and next week against Relegation Opponent FSV Frankfurt a win too, they will be safe. And they faster they are safe, so faster they can plan the next Season.
Both with no new or important missings, only on Dusiburg Side is Hajari are suspended, but he is not a important player. For the fact that this will be a fighting game and maybe some players will be nervous i see Duessledorf in advantage. There squad is the better one and they have Players with more experience.
For me here 2 Bets:

Over 2.5 @ 1.95 3/10 sbobet
Duessledorf AHC0 @ 2.07 2/10 Pinn

2. Bundesliga - Friday
FSV Frankfurt-Kaiserslautern

Relegation Candidate Frankfurt, welcomes Kaiserslautern, who have big media rumours after there game against Leipzig on Monday. Frankfurt with new coach Goetz who take charge over 2 games ago. Both games where losing, but with this squad for me Frankfurt is big relegation Team so far. They have not enough quality and Goetz for me made the right thing. They focus more on Defensive. So 53 goals against them is too much, also they are the weakest Home Team in the league. They conceded too much Goals against them. Goetz are not Guardiola or Ranieri, but they take now focus on Defensive and they are a clever Coach. So they know that they not must playing offensive Football, against Kaiserslauter. For sure they need the win, but Frankfurt will playing very defensive and play on counter attacks. Made the game is not the type from Frankfurt and specially not the game from Kaiserslautern. They have big Problems to made the game. So i see a game with not many chances, because both teams will neutralize them each other and will not creat many chances. You can see that fact in the stats. Both are in Away Games where they didn´t must made the game better then in Home Games. But tomorrow the fact is, Kaiserslautern must made the game. They have playing a very bad Season and everyone expected and wanted to bring the season over with positive Results. So Under Game is calling.
Frankfurt only missing Rotation Players and long term absences Schmidtgal and Zimmling. On Kaiserslautern Side they are missing long term absences Heubach, Loewe and now Zimmer. All Defenders and all if they can play - important. So first 2 missing long time, nothing special and Zimmer will be replaced. Big Missing, but against weak Frankfurt side is not so a big Blow. For me here:

Under 2.5 @ 1.97 4/10 Pinn

Augsburg v 1. FC Koln

Augsburg: Caiuby (24/4 m, suspended), Callsen-Bracker (10/1 d), Verhaegh (25/6 d, 2nd top scorer), Esswein (29/3 m), Trochowski (6/0 m)

1. FC Koln: Bittencourt (27/3 m, suspended), Mavraj (10/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 90 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

FC Augsburg come into fixture standing 12th place in the Bundesliga, four points and four places below FC Koln, who stand in 8th. Coach Markus Weinzierl will be searching for a win, which would guarantee Augsburg another season in the top-flight, and he has every reason to be optimistic: last Saturday's 2-0 win away to Wolfsburg means that FC Augsburg have taken all nine points from their last three games and it has been four-and-a-half years since Augsburg have lost to FC Koln.

FC Koln are unlikely to let that get to them, though. Koln ensured their third consecutive season in the Bundesliga with their 4-1 thrashing over Darmstadt 98 last Saturday and with an impressive 3-2 comeback against Mainz 05 the weekend before that. Six points and seven goals scored from their last two matches, with striker Anthony Modeste and midfielder Marcel Risse scoring three each over this duration, shows that FC Koln have found attacking form at what is a crucial time in the season.

FC Koln may have won their last two matches and be guaranteed a finish outside of the automatic relegation places, but they have never won three consecutive games under their current coach Peter Stoger. FC Augsburg are also at the peak of their form, having won their last three, despite a difficult set of fixtures - a fourth victory in a row would be a new club record in the Bundesliga. Koln's target of survival is completed while a win for Augsburg would almost certainly ensure them another season in the top flight. The last four head-to-heads show that FC Koln often struggle against FC Augsburg, having only taken one point from these fixtures and they have not scored against Augsburg since December 2014.

Combining that analysis with the statistics below, we expect over 2.5 goals in this match as FC Augsburg fight to secure themselves certain safety from relegation and continue their form and streak against FC Koln, who are in decent goal scoring form and who's only aim is to break their recent goal drought against Augsburg. Based on this reasoning, FC Augsburg to win 2-1 at 8/1 seems like a decent value bet.

http://bettingtime.ru/ - prediction

2. Bundesliga - Friday

Over 2.5 @ 1.95 3/10 sbobet
Duessledorf AHC0 @ 2.07 2/10 Pinn

Under 2.5 Frankfurt-Kaiserslautern @ 1.97 4/10 Pinn
Freiburg @ 1.95 4/10 Tipico

Duisburg FT 2:1
Frankfurt FT 1:4
Freiburg FT 1:2

Made a little Profit of +0.65 Units.

Hoffenheim-Ingolstadt

For Hoffenheim it´s an important Game. Think they will catch all 3 Points for fight against Relegation. Reasons for me here, that Nagelsmann after Winter Break forming a very solid Team and for me acutally Hoffenheim have the same quality from Ingolstadt. Fact is also Hoffenheim can have a bad Day, so they are playing very bad in Defensive, but most of the time under Nagelsmann, they are very good performances in Defensive. Also no new or important Missings here on Hoffenheim Side. With Suelle and Volland are 2 important players in Focus of a Transfer to Dortmund. Think both will give them a positive boost, to made the next Step in his own Carrer.
On other Side Ingolstadt, with bad away Bilance from 3-5-7 and some Rumours about Coach Hassenhuettel who are leaving the club at end of the season. So if the Players all focus to 100 % of his Coach!? Don´t know but for me it´s not so... Also Ingolstadt playing for sure a good Season and have a little Chance to climb to Europe Places. But don´t think that Hassenhuettel or the whole Club wants to play Europe next Year. They only made a look to Augsburg and see whats can happen with a Club who are playing a surprising season. So maybe they are not 100% in this game tomorrow.
With Matip the Captain of the team are back from Suspension and he will replace suspended Defender Bregerié.
So for me here Hoffenheim will win this:

Hoffenheim @ 1.90 4/10 Interwetten

Darmstadt-Frankfurt

I will play in this game the Both2Score. For both it´s very important game. It´s a Derby and only Darmstadt Fans are allowed, because of some troubles in First Game in Frankfurt.
But now to the Facts. Frankfurt need here 3 Points, first of all to climb up to a Place 16 or Higher, acutally they stands on first Relegation Place. A Draw today is not enough. They must play for a win and think the win against Mainz last Week, give them a morale boost here. Frankfurt Top-Scorer Meier againt not able to play here, because he is injured since few weeks.
Second reason to think here for Frankfurt play offensive, is the fact that they can made big pressure to Werder Bremen if they win today and change Places in Table with Werder Bremen, who allready playing his game at Monday.
Fact for Darmstadt is that they can score at Home against every Opponent. They playing "special" football at Home and the Stadium is also special for the League. Also important for the defensive structure is here that Niemeyer are doubt. If he can´t play, then Frankfurt can score much easier a goal.
Also Darmstadt must play for a win here, because for me it´s maybe the last Chance to get all 3 Points. Last 2 Games they are playing against Hertha (away) and against Gladbach who are both Fighting for ChampionsLeague Spots. So Both2Score here for me is very possible.

Both2Score - Yes @ 1.86 5/10 Unibet

3. Bundesliga
Hansa Rostock-Erfurt

I´m on Rostock here. Erfurt since last week safe for next Season in 3. Bundesliga and now all pressure are falling down after great Form in last Weeks. But for me both teams are on the same level. Rostock also with a good Period after WinterBreak and now 3 Games left, they are 6 Points between him and the Relegation Zone. So if they win today, they also safe for next Year.
Erfurt are playing for nothing right now and there was big Party last Week, because they are Safe. Also under the week some Players are playing Erfurt II against LOK Leipzig and also Flu are take off lot´s of players from training. So the whole week, was not good training Level at Erfurt.
Rostock will be only missing Jaehnicke who are important Player, but it must go without him.
Rostock will made this today.

Rostock @ 1.85 5/10 5Dimes