** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga > April 2016

2. Bundesliga
Friday
Braunschweig-Paderborn

I´ll try the Home Win here. Paderborn with New Coach Mueller with 5 Points in last 3 Games, but this is not enough to climb up in the Table, because all other teams in bottom ot the Table, are earn points. So also Mueller must repleced suspended Defener Narey. Heineloth i think will play for him, but problems from Paderborn are Defensive AND Attack.Also there important defender Sebastian is doubtful. Think he will play, but if he can´t play. Big Blow for Paderborn here. No Goal Scorer and for sure last away Game they win in Hamburg against St. Pauli 3:4 but i´ve seen this game. Terrible Defensive Performance from St. Pauli and in last Minutes Paderborn struggling in Defensive. And then last Game a goaless Draw against Duisburg with a terrible performances. So Paderborn isn´t stable enough to climb up fast in the tabel i think. Also pressure here is big for Paderborn. They sit on Place 17, which is first Relegation Place at the end of the season.
Also with 3-2-8 and 11-23 Paderborn isn´t good enough away.
On the other Hand Braunschweig, waiting since 6 Games for a win and now i don´t think they will be relegated, but there is only 10 Points to 1860 Munich who are sitting on the Relegation Play Off Place. So don´t feel safe in Braunchweig and now they must win a game. Braunschweig with good defensive in Home Games, where they have a 5-5-3 and 14-9 Bilance. They must replace also a Defender with Sauer, who are injured. Also Coach Lieberknecht must search for a right winger./defender. Correria, Ofosu-Ayeh are injured and Matuschyk suspended but Lieberknecht is a superb Coach for this league, i think he made the best about this situation.

For me here Braunschweig are Favourite and if they show that football before Winter break, i think they can win this here.

Braunschweig @ 2.20 3/10 interwetten

On 31.3.2016, 17:48:06, Neubs said:
2. Bundesliga
Friday
Braunschweig-Paderborn

I´ll try the Home Win here. Paderborn with New Coach Mueller with 5 Points in last 3 Games, but this is not enough to climb up in the Table, because all other teams in bottom ot the Table, are earn points. So also Mueller must repleced suspended Defener Narey. Heineloth i think will play for him, but problems from Paderborn are Defensive AND Attack.Also there important defender Sebastian is doubtful. Think he will play, but if he can´t play. Big Blow for Paderborn here. No Goal Scorer and for sure last away Game they win in Hamburg against St. Pauli 3:4 but i´ve seen this game. Terrible Defensive Performance from St. Pauli and in last Minutes Paderborn struggling in Defensive. And then last Game a goaless Draw against Duisburg with a terrible performances. So Paderborn isn´t stable enough to climb up fast in the tabel i think. Also pressure here is big for Paderborn. They sit on Place 17, which is first Relegation Place at the end of the season.
Also with 3-2-8 and 11-23 Paderborn isn´t good enough away.
On the other Hand Braunschweig, waiting since 6 Games for a win and now i don´t think they will be relegated, but there is only 10 Points to 1860 Munich who are sitting on the Relegation Play Off Place. So don´t feel safe in Braunchweig and now they must win a game. Braunschweig with good defensive in Home Games, where they have a 5-5-3 and 14-9 Bilance. They must replace also a Defender with Sauer, who are injured. Also Coach Lieberknecht must search for a right winger./defender. Correria, Ofosu-Ayeh are injured and Matuschyk suspended but Lieberknecht is a superb Coach for this league, i think he made the best about this situation.

For me here Braunschweig are Favourite and if they show that football before Winter break, i think they can win this here.

Braunschweig @ 2.20 3/10 interwetten

FT 2:1 :cheers

Mainz v Augsburg

Mainz: Balogun (18/0 d), Curci (0/0 g), Baumgartlinger (25/3 m)(all doubtful), Donati (5/0 d, suspended), Jairo (25/6 m, suspended), Soto (0/0 m), Berggreen (0/0 f), Muto (20/7 f, 2nd top scorer)

Augsburg: Callsen-Bracker (10/1 d), Gouweleeuw (6/0 d), Verhaegh (24/6 d, 2nd top scorer), Moravek (10/1 m), Trochowski (6/0 m), Ji (17/0 f), Parker (0/0 m)

Bayern Munich v Eintracht Frankfurt

Bayern Munich: Vidal (25/2 m), Costa (21/2 m)(both doubtful), Badstuber (7/0 d), Boateng (17/0 d), Robben (15/4 m), Benatia (9/1 d)

Eintracht Frankfurt: Anderson (0/0 d), Russ (23/2 d), Flum (5/0 m), Gacinovic (5/0 m), Medojevic (14/1 m), Meier (19/12 m, top scorer), Reinartz (15/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Bundesliga
Mainz-Augsburg

I see here a hard bet on 1x2 so, there is no choice here for me. Personal i would say Augsburg can win this, but for me it´s too hot. But what i see here is goals on both Sides. Advantage here for Mainz is, they have no pressure.They are safe in the League, standing on the 7th Place. And they are realistic enough too see whats can happen when a Club playing in Europe, when the squad is not good enough. Look Augsburg, Freiburg for many Years ago. So Europe for Mainz is not the big thing. For sure they would be happy, when they have end of the season a Europe Place, but is not the Mission.
Augsburg now in last games with nice offensive Performances, but in Defensive they looks not in Form in last Weeks. First for me this is why they have played Europe and thats for such a club not easy to handle. Other thing is they have to fight the whole season with some injurys from Players in Defensive. So every game it´s a surprise who will play in defensive. The Offensive in last games, i said it, with superb performances. Creating some chances, but they have to score more from his chances. But they have no still many options in Attacking. Finnbogason playing well last Games, they have Bobadilla.
So but why should both teams to score today. Easy for me. Mainz have first of all no Pressure and the other thing is, they are better when they can play on counter attack. Okay it´s a Home Game and Mainz can´t play only on counter attack, but Augsburg need Points now. All other teams in bottom of the league grabbing points.Augsburg needs to play some offensive Football. Can helpful for Mainz by counter attacks and also Mainz looking not good in defensive against Bremen in last Game. So also the Game against Mainz is important, because next week they have another away game in Bremen. So i think Augsburg will not playing only in defensive. So i see here many chances on both Sides. So both to score for me a good bet.
On Mainz side also Balogun and Baumgartlinger doubts. So better if both can´t play for my bet. Baumgartlinger very important here for Mainz.

Both 2 Score - Yes @ 1.80 4/10 bet365
Edited by Neubs

Bundesliga
Mainz-Augsburg

I see here a hard bet on 1x2 so, there is no choice here for me. Personal i would say Augsburg can win this, but for me it´s too hot. But what i see here is goals on both Sides. Advantage here for Mainz is, they have no pressure.They are safe in the League, standing on the 7th Place. And they are realistic enough too see whats can happen when a Club playing in Europe, when the squad is not good enough. Look Augsburg, Freiburg for many Years ago. So Europe for Mainz is not the big thing. For sure they would be happy, when they have end of the season a Europe Place, but is not the Mission.
Augsburg now in last games with nice offensive Performances, but in Defensive they looks not in Form in last Weeks. First for me this is why they have played Europe and thats for such a club not easy to handle. Other thing is they have to fight the whole season with some injurys from Players in Defensive. So every game it´s a surprise who will play in defensive. The Offensive in last games, i said it, with superb performances. Creating some chances, but they have to score more from his chances. But they have no still many options in Attacking. Finnbogason playing well last Games, they have Bobadilla.
So but why should both teams to score today. Easy for me. Mainz have first of all no Pressure and the other thing is, they are better when they can play on counter attack. Okay it´s a Home Game and Mainz can´t play only on counter attack, but Augsburg need Points now. All other teams in bottom of the league grabbing points.Augsburg needs to play some offensive Football. Can helpful for Mainz by counter attacks and also Mainz looking not good in defensive against Bremen in last Game. So also the Game against Mainz is important, because next week they have another away game in Bremen. So i think Augsburg will not playing only in defensive. So i see here many chances on both Sides. So both to score for me a good bet.
On Mainz side also Balogun and Baumgartlinger doubts. So better if both can´t play for my bet. Baumgartlinger very important here for Mainz.

Both 2 Score - Yes @ 1.80 4/10 >bet365

FT 4:2 :cheers

Edited by Neubs

Ingolstadt vs. Borussia Monchengladbach

It is only fitting to expect a down the wire match between Borussia Monchengladbach and Ingolstadt. These clubs just came from crucial wins and they shall not waste the opportunity to gain more points and secure a strong finish. There’s a possibility of an even steven finish in here.

Die Fohlen snatched an important and convincing win against Hertha Berlin that helped them secure the 4th spot of the league table. The squad is now in contention for the Champions League’s qualification spot for the next season.

Ingolstadt shall exploit its renewed conference when they visit the Borussians next week. The team clinched a 3-0 win over Schalke last week.

Such victory didn’t only give them the points to move a notch in the league table, but also ended its five-match winless streak. The club now jumped to the 9th spot after the said win.

2-2

VfB Stuttgart vs. Bayern Munich

Stuttgart will surely put up a fight against Bayern to have a stronger finish this season. However, Bayern is also fighting for its fourth consecutive title and they will not allow their  opponent to steal the limelight away from them.

Franck Ribery is indeed back. The stellar footballer scored Bayern’s first and sole goal during the match against Eintracht Frankfurt. Indeed, such can be considered as a great comeback from a man whose name was almost forgotten because of an injury.

0-3

Friday Combo

I will start with a Combo here in the Weekend.
Take a look to German Lower League here.
Germany Regional League North-East have one Friday Game with Nordhausen against Schoenberg and a Friday Game in Germany Oberliga South with Markranstaedt against Lokomotive Leipzig.
I will go here on both Favorite´s Nordhausen and Leipzig.

Nordhausen sit on the 3rd Place and after a big 0:5 defeat few Weeks ago in Zwickau, the Season seems to be over. No Chance for Promotion. Now Zwickau struggle and there is now 7 Points behind Leader Zwickau in 8 Games to go. Interessting here, that this Weekend Berliner AK (2nd in League) will play against Zwickau (1st). So chance to made some contacts to the Leaders here. Nordhausen also a team with great offensive and some Players who have played a good Role in Germany 3rd League Teams, like Pfingsten-Reddig (Erfurt), Semmer (Erfurt), Foerster (Chemnitz), Pichinot. So also they are very strong at home with a 8-5-0 and 26-8 goals. Schoenberg season is over i think. Playing for nothing. Can´t be relegated and can´t get promotion. Sit on 10 th Place and also with not a good away Bilance. 3-4-6 so far and okey last Games on the Paper looking good. 2 win´s in a Row but both against bottom of the League Teams and also last Games they have only played against bottom Teams or teams who struggling last Weeks (Bautzen).
Other Game ist now Markranstaedt-Leipzig. Markranstaedt is a little city close to Leipzig. So it will be a Home Game so far, because the Home Team have no big Fan Base. Also the Home Team in last Years they every time want´s to be promoted but every time they failed. Now this Season Sponsor Nussbaum put not many Money in the Team, so Squad before Season become weaker Quality. Markranstadt strong at Home with 6-3-2, but Leipzig is simple in a other League in this Season. Unbeaten in all away Games actually with 5-3-0 and a Club with huge Fan Base. After some Draws in last Weeks, last Game in Leipzig was great and they have win 5:0 against Cottbus II. So Form is great and now i think every Player now have to play for a place in next Year´s Season in a higher League. So motivation is i think huge. So first Game in Leipzig this season Leipzig win 4:0.

Nordhausen+Lok Leipzig @ 2.26 5/10 bet365

On 7.4.2016, 23:21:32, Neubs said:
Friday Combo

I will start with a Combo here in the Weekend.
Take a look to German Lower League here.
Germany Regional League North-East have one Friday Game with Nordhausen against Schoenberg and a Friday Game in Germany Oberliga South with Markranstaedt against Lokomotive Leipzig.
I will go here on both Favorite´s Nordhausen and Leipzig.

Nordhausen sit on the 3rd Place and after a big 0:5 defeat few Weeks ago in Zwickau, the Season seems to be over. No Chance for Promotion. Now Zwickau struggle and there is now 7 Points behind Leader Zwickau in 8 Games to go. Interessting here, that this Weekend Berliner AK (2nd in League) will play against Zwickau (1st). So chance to made some contacts to the Leaders here. Nordhausen also a team with great offensive and some Players who have played a good Role in Germany 3rd League Teams, like Pfingsten-Reddig (Erfurt), Semmer (Erfurt), Foerster (Chemnitz), Pichinot. So also they are very strong at home with a 8-5-0 and 26-8 goals. Schoenberg season is over i think. Playing for nothing. Can´t be relegated and can´t get promotion. Sit on 10 th Place and also with not a good away Bilance. 3-4-6 so far and okey last Games on the Paper looking good. 2 win´s in a Row but both against bottom of the League Teams and also last Games they have only played against bottom Teams or teams who struggling last Weeks (Bautzen).
Other Game ist now Markranstaedt-Leipzig. Markranstaedt is a little city close to Leipzig. So it will be a Home Game so far, because the Home Team have no big Fan Base. Also the Home Team in last Years they every time want´s to be promoted but every time they failed. Now this Season Sponsor Nussbaum put not many Money in the Team, so Squad before Season become weaker Quality. Markranstadt strong at Home with 6-3-2, but Leipzig is simple in a other League in this Season. Unbeaten in all away Games actually with 5-3-0 and a Club with huge Fan Base. After some Draws in last Weeks, last Game in Leipzig was great and they have win 5:0 against Cottbus II. So Form is great and now i think every Player now have to play for a place in next Year´s Season in a higher League. So motivation is i think huge. So first Game in Leipzig this season Leipzig win 4:0.

Nordhausen+Lok Leipzig @ 2.26 5/10 >bet365

Both can´t win. Bad Pick, sorry :@

Bremen-Augsburg

This here is with the odds nearly to a no Bet Game, but i will try here Bremen.
For sure i´m Bremen Fan, but i never bet on my own team only why i´m Fan. There are every time simple Reasons to do this.
First of all Bremen with a good Performance last week against Dortmund and only losing 2:3, after 2:1 in Front and then some mistakes in Defensive. But Augsburg is not Dortmund, Augsburg out of Form and struggling in last Games.It´s all starts for me with this 3:3 against Leverkusen, after Augsburg leads 3:0. Next Game they showing good Moral with 0:2 down and then 2:2 in Darmstadt, but this is not good for Head. It´s hard to Handle and Players also struggling with his performances in last Game in Mainz. Now today also missing important Players like Defender Verhaegh, Feulner, Koo and Callsen Bracker. Specially the missings from Verhaegh and Koo are big. That´s there best scorers in Team and even Finnbogason shows good performances last Games, he will miss Koo for playing the passes. Also pressure is huge here for both teams, but Bremen knows situation better. They now in Fight for Relegation some Seasons and for Augsburg and the Players is this a new Situation. So Advantage here for me on Bremen Side.
Now looking on Bremen. First of all big Blow here for Bremen that Pizzaro will be out. Not in Squad, so Ujah will start and if he can play the same like last Week he will be a very good choice today. Also Bremen missing Defender Djilobodji but for me he is the same Level like Galvez who replaced them. Also Vestergaard and Galvez showing some good Performances to each other in last Season, before Galvez lost his Form. Also important here that Fritz are back. He has great Form this season and is very important for Werder, specially in such fighting Games.
Bremen with 2-5-6 this season at Home and thats not very strong. But situation in Bremen with the Fans is Fantastic. Must say not every Club have such Fans in Relegation Fight. No Buh´s or not supporting the Team. That´s not Bremen. And that can be the difference today. Maybe the 12th Men biggrin.gif
Also see the Game against Mainz and there was Bremen nearly to win this, but failed to score a second Goal. Think if Bremen can show the same from Dortmund and Mainz with a little bit more concentrating at the opponents Goal they will win this. Augsburg many important missings, unknown situation in relegation Fight and Form are too much here i think.

Bremen @ 2.20 4/10 Interwetten

Dresden-Kiel

Huge Game here for Dresden in 3. Bundesliga. They go up in 2. Bundesliga for sure, but today they can made it fix to Promotion. Onyl thing is a Win against Kiel and Opponent Osnabrueck on 3rd Place made only a Draw or Lose in Erfurt. Think they will Draw there, so they can promoted in a Home Game. Motivation is huge, Stadium will be sold out and atmosphere in Dresden is fantastic. Dresden also very strong at home with 11-3-1 and also no important missings on Dresden Side.
Kiel playing for nothing. Sit on 9th in Table and don´t think that they will falling down in Relegation Fight again. Today they must replaced important Player Schnellhardt by suspension. Also Janzer are with injury out. Kiel solid away Bilance with 6-4-6 but this today is too much. Dresden the best quality Squad of the Leauge with Motivation to go one League up.
Nothing more to say here.

Dresden @ 1.83 5/10 5Dimes

Augsburg vs. VfB Stuttgart

Stuttgart has never won against Augsburg in their last six encounters. But right now, they rank better than the host and they could use this to exploit their opponent’s weakness.

However, Augsburg’s renewed confidence will surely prevent them from monopolizing all the points. The squad would rather settle for an even steven finish than succumbed to defeat.

Augsburg ended its five-match winless streak with a bang last week when it secured a crucial victory against Werder Bremen.

Stuttgart’s story is the exact opposite of Augsburg. Unlike the latter, they’re still looking for a remedy to their disappointing form. Four matches have passed and they’re yet to have a taste of victory. It was only through the draws that have somehow, kept them safe.

Draw 0-0

Bayern Munich vs. Schalke

There’s a strong possibility for the Bavarians to dominate their encounter against the Royal Blues. They know that they have the advantage, most especially if it concerns the result of their previous matches. However, they cannot afford to deliver a lackluster performance for Schalke, as they have shown before is very much able to force them to accept an even steven finish.

Bayern’s four-match winning streak can be considered as a good response to their to the draw and losses that they incurred in their previous matches. Due to their spectacular performance, the team has managed to retain a formidable lead against its strongest title contender, Borussia Dortmund.

Going against Schalke, the Bavarians is fully aware that their opponent will be a tough one.

Though Schalke has already fallen out of the league’s top five, the team has nothing to be ashamed of with their intense derby against Borussia Dortmund. The face-off resulted in a stalemate. The team has only snatched a point in this encounter, but nonetheless, this is still better than going home empty-handed.

Draw 0-0

Hoffenheim vs. Hertha Berlin

Both Hertha Berlin and Hoffenheim need to secure a win in this match to guarantee a stronger finish this season.

The capital club has dominated three of their last six matches against Hoffenheim and there is indeed, a chance that they will dominated this match again.

Hoffenheim secured a crucial win against Eintracht Frankfurt that partially prevented them from dropping into the relegation zone.

Apparently, Hoffenheim needs to secure more wins. They need to be more consistent if they are to snatch a stronger and better rank. Right now, the team shows a competitive team form—something that they can use against the capital club, Hertha Berlin.

Hertha Berlin, after suffering a massive 5-0 defeat to Borussia Monchengladbach, the squad could only afford a draw against Hannover. Though the said result barely affected the team’s rank, one cannot help but be disappointed with the even steven finish. What made it even more disappointing was that it was the capital club that had to trail towards the end of the said match.

Draw 0-0

Werder Bremen vs. Wolfsburg

Wolfsburg knows that Bremen has not won a single match against them in their last six encounters. Thus, it is only fitting to expect them to capitalize in the said advantage and gain more wins.

Werder Bremen, after suffering two consecutive defeats, Bremen’s survival chances have already slimmed down. The loss made the club experience a four-match winless streak, which pushed them closer to the relegation zone.

After suffering two consecutive defeats, Bremen’s survival chances have already slimmed down. The loss made the club experience a four-match winless streak, which pushed them closer to the relegation zone and right now, they are the heavy favorite.

Draw 0-0

Hoffenheim v Hertha Berlin

Hoffenheim: Schwegler (16/0 m), J.-S. Kim (15/0 d)(both doubtful), Rudy (20/2 m, suspended), Bicakcic (18/0 d), Herdling (0/0 m)

Hertha Berlin: Weiser (25/2 m, suspended), Cigerci (16/0 m), Allagui (0/0 f), Kurt (0/0 f)

Werder Bremen v Wolfsburg

Werder Bremen: Wolf (0/0 g), Zetterer (0/0 g), Djilobodji (10/1 d), Bargfrede (14/0 m), Johannsson (6/2 f)

Wolfsburg: Ascues (1/0 m), Bruno Henrique (6/0 f)(both doubtful), Dante (20/1 d, suspended), Jung (11/0 d), Draxler (20/5 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 90 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

1. FSV Mainz 05 vs 1. FC Köln

Mainz 05 have an outstanding opportunity not only to reach European football, but to make it in the Champions League. After Hertha's defeat in Saturday afternoon, Mainz are on four points behind "The Old Lady" and if they can earn all points from their round 30 clash against Köln, then the distance between both teams will be reduced on just one point. Sounds tempting? Well, Mainz already played against all top teams and they're not involved in the domestic cup, where meanwhile Hertha still are and they have very busy week in which they'll face against Borussia Dortmund and Bayern München, respectively in German Cup and in Bundesliga... real challenge for Hertha, especially if we consider their poor form. But anyway, I'm not here to discuss Hertha but to underline few reasons why I believe that Mainz 05 is a good bet. 
Martin Schmidt's men have perhaps the best possible schedule if they want to compete for top 4 and after the home game vs Köln (12th), Mainz has four more games which are all against teams near or in the danger zone - Eintracht Frankfurt, HSV, Stuttgart and the icing on the cake - home match vs Hertha BSC in round 34. 
Gladbach, Schalke, Hertha have all lost their round 30 games while only Leverkusen showed character as they won against Frankfurt, something which makes them the biggest and most reasonable favorite for third position, while the above mentioned trio (+ Mainz) will compete for the fourth position. 
I definitely like the odds on a home win here. Mainz 05 can deal with "The Billy Goats". They show great home form in 2016 (4 wins and 1 draw) and they'll face against a team that looks pretty clueless, arriving without the suspended midfielder Leonardo Bittencourt. 

Pick: Mainz 05
Odd: 2.10 @ William Hill
Stake: (5/10) 

Good luck!

Think tonigh we can see a surprise. For Bremen it´s match of the year. Don´t look for North-Derby at Friday in Hamburg here. Bremen will be motivated. Coach Skripnik told in Interviews that they will be stronges Line-Up. And if Bayern are in a Moment that they can beat, then now. Not looking good in last Weeks and Pep also said, that they will be rotated again tonight. So normaly Munich will win this (easy), but it´s time for a surprise. Maybe Match will go to Extra Time. And this will be a surprise for sure. Odds for me in a Semi-Final Match too low here. Also Djilobodji are back for Bremen and Skripnik told also, that they didn´t came from Chelsea to sit on the bench. So after suspension think he will begin for Galvez. Also with Fritz and Grillitsch on defensive Midfield, Bremen looks a little bit better for playing in the offensive. Also Bremen a Cup-Team. Last Years only Top or Flop. Sacking in First Two Rounds or Top and Climb Up very wide in this Cup. So why not this Year Final!?
I´m try it here:

Both2Score - Yes @ 2.05 3/10 bet365
X or Bremen @ 7.50 1/10 bet365
Bremen to qualify @ 15.00 1/10 bet365

13 hours ago, Neubs said:

Think tonigh we can see a surprise. For Bremen it´s match of the year. Don´t look for North-Derby at Friday in Hamburg here. Bremen will be motivated. Coach Skripnik told in Interviews that they will be stronges Line-Up. And if Bayern are in a Moment that they can beat, then now. Not looking good in last Weeks and Pep also said, that they will be rotated again tonight. So normaly Munich will win this (easy), but it´s time for a surprise. Maybe Match will go to Extra Time. And this will be a surprise for sure. Odds for me in a Semi-Final Match too low here. Also Djilobodji are back for Bremen and Skripnik told also, that they didn´t came from Chelsea to sit on the bench. So after suspension think he will begin for Galvez. Also with Fritz and Grillitsch on defensive Midfield, Bremen looks a little bit better for playing in the offensive. Also Bremen a Cup-Team. Last Years only Top or Flop. Sacking in First Two Rounds or Top and Climb Up very wide in this Cup. So why not this Year Final!?
I´m try it here:

Both2Score - Yes @ 2.05 3/10 >bet365
X or Bremen @ 7.50 1/10 >bet365
Bremen to qualify @ 15.00 1/10 >bet365

This bet came to end with the unfair Action from Vidal in second Half, when Bremen was better team and close to score the 1:1. But then came Vidal.

watch the scene here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFoX7SUI-3E

FC Koln v Darmstadt

FC Koln: Bittencourt (27/3 m, suspended)

Darmstadt: Rajkovic (14/1 d), Niemeyer (28/2 m), Vrancic (18/1 m), Stroh-Engel (15/0 f)(all doubtful), Rosenthal (23/0 m)

Schalke v Bayer Leverkusen

Schalke: Höwedes (12/1 d), Goretzka (22/1 m)(both doubtful), Giefer (0/0 g), Uchida (0/0 d), Sam (2/0 m)

Bayer Leverkusen: Boenisch (8/1 d), Papadopoulos (16/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 90 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Germany Lower League - Oberliga South

Germany Oberliga South today with a game between the reserve of Rot Weiß Erfurt and League Leader Lok Leipzig. Leipzig with no lose in the league so far and last month with many draws, but after there impresive win against 2nd Place team Inter Leipzig 2 game away they are now in Form. They have the best squad, away with 6-4-0. Also with Schinke (MF 21 Games/6Goals) and Surma (Def 21 Games) are 2 important players back after suspension. So Leipzig with no missings today. Erfurt II with good Form in last games, but last Weekend they lose against Inter Leipzig 0:4 and for sure Inter Leipzig has the best offensive in League from quality. But think LOK Leipzig can to the same. Erfurt II playing for nothing, they are not playing any more in next Year. The same like Halle II and Dynamo Dresden II did this season. The Club not want to play in League Games because it´s not good for Financials.
So Erfurt in 3. Bundesliga this Weekend have made safe the League for next Year. Big Party at Weekend and also i don´t think that they let many Players to play today in this game for the reserve. Think the players who doesn´t play many games, now will play in 3. Bundesliga.
So also Erfurt II played at 24 the April, while Leipzig played last game 20th April. Lok Leipzig played Friday a benefit Game for a former Club Player who died in Costa Rica. But not important for fitness here. But Erfurt II 2 Days since last Game and in this League where Players also must go to work, it´s maybe not the best Situation. Also the Game start early at 17:00 Clock. So maybe working Players are not so fresh. Leipzig with most of the players are Full Time Players, so no blow for them.
Table Situation is that LOK have 2 Games more then Inter to play and acutally 5 Points in Front. Maybe with a win today, they can made 8 Points in Front. Big Chance here to made the Promotion "safe".

Lok Leipzig @ 1.90 4/10 bet365

@cyrus69 Sorry was Groundhopping last Weekend, so can´t answer you.

11 hours ago, Neubs said:

Germany Lower League - Oberliga South

Germany Oberliga South today with a game between the reserve of Rot Weiß Erfurt and League Leader Lok Leipzig. Leipzig with no lose in the league so far and last month with many draws, but after there impresive win against 2nd Place team Inter Leipzig 2 game away they are now in Form. They have the best squad, away with 6-4-0. Also with Schinke (MF 21 Games/6Goals) and Surma (Def 21 Games) are 2 important players back after suspension. So Leipzig with no missings today. Erfurt II with good Form in last games, but last Weekend they lose against Inter Leipzig 0:4 and for sure Inter Leipzig has the best offensive in League from quality. But think LOK Leipzig can to the same. Erfurt II playing for nothing, they are not playing any more in next Year. The same like Halle II and Dynamo Dresden II did this season. The Club not want to play in League Games because it´s not good for Financials.
So Erfurt in 3. Bundesliga this Weekend have made safe the League for next Year. Big Party at Weekend and also i don´t think that they let many Players to play today in this game for the reserve. Think the players who doesn´t play many games, now will play in 3. Bundesliga.
So also Erfurt II played at 24 the April, while Leipzig played last game 20th April. Lok Leipzig played Friday a benefit Game for a former Club Player who died in Costa Rica. But not important for fitness here. But Erfurt II 2 Days since last Game and in this League where Players also must go to work, it´s maybe not the best Situation. Also the Game start early at 17:00 Clock. So maybe working Players are not so fresh. Leipzig with most of the players are Full Time Players, so no blow for them.
Table Situation is that LOK have 2 Games more then Inter to play and acutally 5 Points in Front. Maybe with a win today, they can made 8 Points in Front. Big Chance here to made the Promotion "safe".

Lok Leipzig @ 1.90 4/10 >bet365

@cyrus69 Sorry was Groundhopping last Weekend, so can´t answer you.

FT 1:1 :@

2. Bundesliga - Friday
Paderborn-Freiburg

Important Game for both teams here. Paderborn needs a win for fight against Relegation and Freiburg needs only 1 Win in there last 3 Games to Promotion. So the most pressure here is on Paderborn Side. They need not only 1 Win in last 3 Games. That will be not enough. And now against the best Team of the Season. Paderborn are 2nd weakest Home Team in League and only FSV Frankfurt are weaker. The same FSV Frankfurt, who Paderborn has win 2 weeks ago after a terrible 0-6 Lose against Union Berlin in a Home Game. So you see, Paderborn are very inconsisten in there performances. And think that will be maybe breck them the neck. So for me Paderborn will sit after 34 Games on Play Off Place 16. Tomorow Paderborn with no missings and in last Games they creating some good chances, but Problem here is that they didn´t shoot not enough goals. So now they playing against Freiburg, who are on Fire. They didn´t lose in last 10 League Games and there big advantage here in this game is the fact, that Paderborn are not the best Defensive and they have to much ups and downs in there Defensive Play. Now coming Freiburg with 25 Goals are shooting the 2nd Most Goals in League - in away Games. Another Plus here, that Freiburg are unpredictable in there Ofensive Line Up. Sometimes Niederlechner sit on the bench, last weeks/months there best Goal Scorer Petersen sits on the bench. So Coach Streich have here all Options, because no important or new missing here on Freiburg Side. First Game in Freiburg ends 4:1 for Freiburg, i don´t expected the same results, but think this will be a 1:2 or 1:3 for Freiburg.
Also i said it... Paderborn needs more the win, then Freiburg. See also the last 2 Opponents from Paderborn, it will be not easier. Next Week, in Munich against 1860 who are also fight against Relegation and last Game against Nuernberg, who everyone tomorrow not know if they can´t jump in this game on Place 2. Think they will play for nothing, because Nuernberg have for sure the Place 3 safe, but nothing is safe tomorrow.
So Pressure is big here for Paderborn and Freiburg have only one Home Game left, so think they want to Promotion tomorrow, to make a big Promotion Party next Week in the city after there last Home Game.
So for me here:

Freiburg @ 1.95 4/10 Tipico