** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League > March 19/20

Everton vs Arsenal: Gunners aiming to save their season

The Saturday lunchtime kick off in the Premier League is between Everton and Arsenal at 12:45pm. The Toffees will be full of confidence after their 2-0 FA Cup win over Chelsea last weekend that gave them a route to the Semi Finals. Arsenal will still be licking their wounds after suffering elimination from the FA Cup and Champions League in the space of a few days last week. Can the Gunners save their season with a win to keep them in the hunt for the Premier League title?

THE BET

Asian Handicap: Arsenal 0 @ 19/20 with BetVictor

Full Article: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/football/premier-league/everton-vs-arsenal-tips-gunners-aiming-to-save-their-season-2016031704

Swansea vs Aston Villa: Swans set sights on inflicting sixth loss in a row on Villains

It is a relegation battle in the 5:30pm kick off this Saturday evening in the Premier League when Swansea play Aston Villa at the Liberty Stadium. The Swans welcome back manager Francesco Guidolin to the dug out after time away with illness and Villa will be out to avoid a sixth defeat in a row in the league.

THE BET

European Handicap: Swansea -1 @ 15/8 with Stan James

Full Article: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/football/premier-league/swansea-vs-aston-villa-tips-swans-set-sights-on-inflicting-sixth-loss-in-a-row-on-villains-2016031705

Many fixtures stand out here for what will be thoroughly entertaining matches. The Tyne Wear derby, The Manchester Derby,The probable goal fest that will be Everton vs Arsenal, but from a punters point of view, for me there are only two games to look at. Firstly the Spurs match against the Cherries on Sunday. No matter how Leicester perform on the Saturday, you can literally bet your bottom dollar that Spurs will be going all out for a convincing win against Bournemouth who are now seemingly safe for this season, although sometimes safety can produce great performances for sides lower down, I think Spurs will have enough to get past them especially after their sobering home loss against Dortmund in the Europa.

My second stand out fixture is the Chelsea vs West Ham game. The bookies have Chelsea as 1.7 favourites, where on earth they've got this from I'll never know. Chelsea have no Costa and West Ham are top of the form table, I would go for a double chance here on the Hammers not to lose, you can get above evens on this and that's gotta be tempting with Payet in the form he's in. Payet has scored more goals away this season than at home. That could be a telling stat!

Edited by IanRush-ftw

Crystal Palace v Leicester City

Crystal Palace: Mile Jedinak (19/0 m, doubtful), Marouane Chamakh (10/0 f), Connor Wickham (15/5 f, top scorer), James McArthur (24/2 m), Kwesi Appiah (0/0 f)

Leicester City: Andy King (21/1 m, doubtful), Matthew James (0/0 m)

Watford FC v Stoke City

Watford FC: Odion Ighalo (29/14 f, top scorer, doubtful), Joel Ekstrand (0/0 d), Miguel Britos (17/0 d), Tommie Hoban (0/0 d), Rene Gilmartin (0/0 g)

Stoke City: Charlie Adam (17/0 m), Erik Pieters (30/0 d)(both doubtful), Xherdan Shaqiri (23/3 f), Ryan Shawcross (14/0 d), Marc Wilson (4/0 d), Shay Given (0/0 g), Glen Johnson (25/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Man CIty v Man United

United are so inconsistent this season, that anything can happen in this game. What has been amazing is how badly they

have done against the teams in the bottom half of the EPL. They have done well (in league games) against the top sides.

The stat that stands out for me is how few goals United have scored.

In their last 14 league games (Home & Away) they have scored 17 goals. In 14 games they have won 5, drawn 3 and lost 6.

The crazy thing is that Man City are only 4 points ahead of United for the CL spot. SO it's a massive game.

In addition, Liverpool sit on 44 points with a game in hand, and West Ham are right in the mix as well.

A draw does neither team any good, so I feel an open, high scoring game is on the cards,

and would go for the over 2.5 goals bet.

Edited by neilovan

anyone got any thoughts on the Newcastle v sunderland match?

surely a must win for Newcastle , got to beat the teams in around you at the bottom and with the new manager there I am tempted to have a bet on them , hard to predict a derby and form tends to go out the window.