** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Naps Comp, Wednesday 16th March 2016

Cheltenham 4:50 Voix Du Reve @ 14/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Voix Du Reve...If this wins it could make up for the Mullins four timer defeat on opening day after The Irish didn't win first race when Min let them down , The 4yo only came to yard in February 4th and yard sent it out on the 20th at Fairyhouse 2m Juvenile Hurdle (Grade 3) when he finished 2nd on heavy going with Ruby in saddle beaten 1/2 lengths , Ruby on again and must think he could be another star the yard after 1 race at yard are having the blinkers on for first time ,He's been successful in two hurdle races at 2m 1f in France on soft going for F Matzinger yard as 3yo"

3.05 Bangor - Over My Head - win at 10/1 bog bet365

3 mile handicap chase

My selection is currently the outsider of the field but I think he has a better chance than that !

Pulled up last time in desperate ground at Uttoxeter......but it must have been bad as only one of the nine runners finished, the other 8 all pulled up. Forget that run and he looks OK

Appears to be nicely handicapped judged on his only other chase, two pounds lower than when under 2 lengths 2nd at Huntingdon

Goes well fresh and has had a six weeks break since that Uttoxeter run

4.10 Cheltenham: Dolatulo @ 25/1 Bet365

Progressed into a fair stayer last season, who took well to the National fences and who acts on better ground. He’s rated to be in with a fair shout if he acts on the cross-country course, though he schooled over it in the past so plenty to like.

4.50 Cheltenham - Coo Star Sivola e/w @ 22/1 Paddy Power

I don't like the favourites in this. Diego is just hype, Campeador has been given a high mark on what he's done, Missy Tata doesn't look the most genuine and Fixe Le Kap looks slow. My selection finished runner up in a weak Grade 2 on his first start for the yard but it was still a good performance before a below par effort on heavy ground at Chepstow. I think he's going to relish this ground and I like the booking of Lizzie Kelly.

3 winners and a place 

Bailey 11/1, Xtc 11/2, Jedi 11/2 & Arsenal 3rd 22/1 EW:clap

Later

12 hours ago, Striker said:

8.40 Kempton-Princess Cookie @ 5-2 [Betfair Sports] BOG

7 hours ago, geeuppy said:

7.10 kempton - bridge builder ( 1 point win @ sp )

5 hours ago, bymatrix said:

Pyroclastic 9.10 Kempton , 16/1 Hills

5 hours ago, mr.benn said:

Kempton 9.10  RIGOLLETO 4/1 Bet365

2 hours ago, Tipsterix said:

19:40 Kempton: HEIBA @ 10/1 Sportingbet