** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A > March 2016

Juventus vs. Atalanta 

Juventus, considering its present for and previous performances has the upper hand against its upcoming opponent, Atalanta. Rest assured that the defending champion will do anything to prevent Napoli from taking the limelight away from them. As for Atalanta, their even steven finish with Carpi certainly leaves a sour taste and it looks like their agony will be prolonged as they visit Juventus.

Atalanta Team form: DLDDLD
Juventus Team form: WWWWDW

Tip
Correct score 0-2 at 5.5
Total Goal 2-3 at 1.89

Edited by sandrasuzuki

Inter vs. Palermo

There is a glaring reality that Inter elicits a higher winning possibility in this match. But this will not be easy since Palermo is dying to have its first win. The latter’s last six matches could only give them three points, thus, it is only fitting for them to pull off a down the wire match against Inter for them to ensure their survival.

Inter Team Form: LWDLWL
Palermo Team Form: DLDLLD

Tip:

Draw at 5.10
Total Goal 0-1 at 5.40

Napoli vs. Chievo

The last thing that Napoli wants is to lose all the crucial points in their upcoming match against Chievo. Indeed, the Neopolitans will not allow another important opportunity to slip away as they try to snatch away a victory.

Napoli Team Form: WWWLDD
Chievo Team Form: LLWDLW

Tip
Correct Score 1-0 at 7
Total Goal 0-1 at 4.80
Odd at 2

Roma vs. Fiorentina

Roma’s six straight victories make them an immediate favorite of this match. But since they are going against an equally aggressive team, which brag an unbeaten six-match run, one should not eliminate the possibility that this match may end in a draw. The encounter is crucial to both teams for the winner shall take the qualifying spot or the Champions League next season.

Roma Team Form: WWWWWW
Fiorentina Team Form: DWDWWD

Tip
Draw at 3.30
Correct score 1-1 at 6.5

Roma Fiorentina really interesting.Sousa is a grwt coach IMO and against Napoli the Viola should had earn all the points.I am a fan of Fiorentina but i will not be involved in any bet here, but probably this should contain at least 1 goal per side, because defences are quite poor but we have  avery strog midfield and a good attack in Roma and also Fiorentina, aparte the missing of Zarate can cause real damage with Ilicic Bernardeschi Kalinic Valero and the others...Roma should be shlightly favorites to win , they have more time to recover and this is not a secondary thing to keep in mind. This is a crucial match for them and Sousa has wisely state this in order to try to mount the pressure on them. For me Fiorentina will try to mantain oossession as usual and to pace with a lot of pressing, this can lead to a a verg energy expensive match for them .Roma with Salah Perotti El Sharawy is very tecnhical and fast.furthermore i have  a strange feeling of favouritism that Roma could receive during the game, theh must qualifh to CL or they will be for a disasster season, and a lot of wasted money.I am sad to tell that i cann se this ending in 2.1 FOR HOME SIDE, but i reallh hope Sousa and his men to prove me wrong and make a mini Leicester tale here in Italy

Well..everything like i was afraid of... El Sharaawy made an incredible foul to Valero (that has gone out injured after a couple of minutes...) and no Yellow card for him, Salah was outside for the second goal, and there was a penalty not given to Fiorentina... this is how the story has to go....

Empoli vs. Sampdoria

Empoli and Sampdoria meet in an attempt to further improve their rank in the league table. La Samp, however has won  three of their last six matches against Empoli and this readily gives them the edge in this encounter.  

Empoli Team Form: DDLLLL
Sampdoria Team Form: DLDLWW

Tip
Correct score: 0-2 at 5.5
Total Goal 2-3 at 1.89

Udinese vs. Roma 

Undefeated in its last six matches, Roma is keen on continuing its winning streak via destroying the struggling Udinese. The latter has never won against the capital club in their last six matches and could only manage an even steven finish.

0-2

Lazio - Atalanta: Lazio has been inconsistent team this season.. and for this match there are important missings including: Radu, Basta, Konko, Savic and Djordjevic. They had game on Thursday for Europa League. Atalanta is not impressive but have no major missing and counts with the return of their best forwarders Pinilla and Gomez. Lazio price is too short. Bet X2 at 2.00

Empoli v Palermo

Empoli: Mario Rui (27/0 d), Laurini (22/1 d), Krunic (12/1 m)(all doubtful), Cosic (3/0 d)

Palermo: Chochev (23/0 m, suspended), Goldaniga (16/2 d)

AS Roma v Inter

AS Roma: Capradossi (0/0 d), Ponce (0/0 f), Gyomber (6/0 d), Castan (5/0 d)

Inter: Palacio (21/1 f, suspended), Jovetic (19/4 f), Icardi (26/12 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com